Swollen fingers?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Swollen fingers?

Postby CAnders » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:26 am

Hi guys! My first post but I’ve been stalking this site since before TTC. Only my second cycle trying. I’m 7dpo, and the last two days I’ve had noticeable/consistent cramping and i was tender in my right underarm. Today my fingers are so swollen i had to soap up my fingers to get my rings off, and i can’t get them back on. I tested this morning (i know, too early) and got BFN. Do you guys think it’s all in my head? Or are these good signs? I’ll test again in a few days. Thanks ladies! Baby dust to all!!
CAnders

Re: Swollen fingers?

Postby BeeCee33 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:13 pm

I have had some swelling in the extremities on some of my bfp cycles! I usually notice it in my wrists and ankles. Hopefully it's a good sign for you!
Me (Becca): 33 DH:38

BFP Feb 20, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

BFP June 2, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

Henry James born 7/2015

Giving letrozole a try at 2.5 mg:
Cycle 1-- BFN
Cycle 2-- BFN
My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby CAnders » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:21 pm

Thanks for sharing that! That helps me feel cautiously optimistic. I’ve only been trying for two months and trying to not get my hopes up. It’s hard not to anylize every little thing hoping it’s a symptom!
CAnders

Postby Amanda321 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:06 am

Canders it’s normal when fingers are swollen. This happens when your body might go through an infectious and inflammatory disease. If you are on the pill, then chances are there this is due to your pills. In this situation, the body goes through several hormonal changes. I don’t know in which manner you are relating your BFN with your swollen fingers phenomena? I think it’s all due to your overthinking and your head always messed up with baby’s dream. Be patient because sometimes miracles also take some time to come to this world. Baby dust to you soon.
Amanda321

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?