10 dpo - symptoms disappeared

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

10 dpo - symptoms disappeared

Postby lulu45 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:55 am

Hi ladies, this is our third cycle ttc and it looked the most promising until today when all my symptoms have vanished (aside from mild boob pain and on and off mild cramps in the pelvic area).

Suspected O day, confirmed with OPK: O pain on right side, no sore boobs (usually I get them)
1dpo: no sore boobs, lots of creamy white cm
2dpo: boobs a bit sore, not at all on the sides (they usually are from O day), creamy white cm, very mild cramps on and off
3dpo: boobs just a bit sore, more to the touch than anything else, mild cramping on and off, creamy white almost watery cm, tired
4dpo: boobs still not sore enough, creamy cm, very mild cramping in my low abdomen, especially on the left side, lower back pain
5dpo: boobs not sore at all, creamy cm, mild cramping especially on the left side that went on all day

6dpo: boobs a bit sore and feel fuller although I'm quite sure they're not bigger, less creamy cm than yesterday, mild cramps all day, felt like uterus was very warm, gassy with gas cramps too and also bloated – isn't this just the perfect storm?
7 dpo: very very sore boobs (not all that painful just... extremely sore), creamy cm, burning sensation in uterus that lasted all day, quite uncomfortable, gassy, very bloated which isn't normal for me
8 dpo: sore boobs, not as bad as yesterday, on and off cramps – less now, white watery cm, sleepy at 1pm
9 dpo: white watery cm, woke up with a headache (could be from oversleeping), mild pain on the left side, slightly nauseous, short hot flash, mild cramping started at about 2 pm
10 dpo: boobs even less sore, white watery cm, yawning again at 1pm, otherwise IN THE BEST SHAPE EVER :)

I know these can all be from progesterone messing with me but that burning sensation in my uterus I've never felt before and also the boob pain was excruciating and new.

Not testing now for fear of BFN which usually has me crushed. AF due in 2 days.

Do these sound promising or is it all in my head?

Thanks for the help!
lulu45

Re: 10 dpo - symptoms disappeared

Postby BeeCee33 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:54 am

I have had some cycles where I've had very promising symptoms and they have faded a couple of days before AF. The simplest explanation would be that that's when progesterone starts to fall.

That being said, I have been pregnant 3 times and there are some symptoms I have each time I'm pregnant, like these specific tight cramps. I have had a couple cycles over the last two years where I have felt those cramps, including this last one. I had them constantly from 5-9 dpo, then sporadically 10/11 dpo, then they faded. I do think something could have been starting and maybe just failed to stick.

Sometimes pregnancy symptoms do come and go, but in my experience if they do fade suddenly, AF usually shows up a couple of days later. :/
Me (Becca): 33 DH:38

BFP Feb 20, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

BFP June 2, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

Henry James born 7/2015

Giving letrozole a try at 2.5 mg:
Cycle 1-- BFN
Cycle 2-- BFN
My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby lulu45 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:47 pm

Thank you for the input, Becca! CD26, 11 dpo today, mild AF cramps through the night, AF expected today or tomorrow. Only good thing about having short cycles is that the chance to try again comes sooner rather than later. Hope she stays away this time, tww is a killer, I honestly don't know how some women are strong enough to do this for years.
lulu45

Postby BeeCee33 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:03 am

I think those early cycles are actually some if the hardest! We've been trying for #2 since 2016 and you just kind of get used to the disappointment. :/ I hope AF stays away for you!
Me (Becca): 33 DH:38

BFP Feb 20, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

BFP June 2, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

Henry James born 7/2015

Giving letrozole a try at 2.5 mg:
Cycle 1-- BFN
Cycle 2-- BFN
My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?