Am I pregnant?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Am I pregnant?

Postby Newlife18 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:09 am

I'm age 26 . I normally have a 28-30 day cycle. I had unprotected sex twice on the 6th day of my period. I think I ovulated on day 14 as I had my usual stabbing pain in my side. Since I ovulated I have had period like cramps in my lower abdomen. They have been there with 2 weeks which is very unusual for me. They are mild not very painful. Since day 14 I have bad bloating and constipation and it has worsened considerably today on day 26. I have never felt bloated like this before. I think I might be pregnant so I did a clear blue early response rest on day 23 and it was a bfn. I did another boots early response one today(day 26) and it was bfn again. I think I'll wait to see if I miss my period to try and test again. Does anyone have any thoughts on why I might be feeling this way? Has this happened anyone else?
Newlife18
Friend

Re: Am I pregnant?

Postby Shia17 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:02 am

Sorry really quick one New did you only have sex on CD 6 and then O CD 14? If so sperm only lasts 5 days max in perfect conditions. So definitely would not be pregnant if you had sex 8 days away from O.
Shia17
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Newlife18 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:08 am

Hi thank you for your reply. That is the only day I had BD. But I'm just not entirely sure if I did ovulate on day 14 just had a pain in my side and presumed it was ovulation pains. I'm due AF tomorrow and my symptoms are the same so I will find out soon.
Newlife18
Friend

Postby Shia17 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:56 pm

New: Has AF arrived or did you get your BFP? keep me posted :) When do you plan to test again? Have you had anymore symptoms?
Shia17
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?