What is going on with me!?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Am I pregnant?

Yes
33%
No
67%

Total votes : 3

What is going on with me!?

Postby hannah727 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:46 am

Hello lovelies. I’m 26 years old, never been pregnant and my fiancé and I are TTC. 3 months in and this month we didn’t do any ovulation testing I just had a bit of pain around days 15 and 16, got a mildly dark ovulation test result so I was either coming out or going into ovulating. Well I have had period like type pain but duller for the last 4 days and AF is now 2 days late, but I’m getting negative tests. I’m so confused. My CM is milky white, there’s a lot and it’s stringy and slippery as. What the heck is going on if I’m getting negative tests but am late (I’m never late). Help!
hannah727

Re: What is going on with me!?

Postby Catblue6 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:34 am

have you tested yet?
Catblue6
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby hannah727 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:06 pm

AF came, 2 days late :(
hannah727

Postby Amanda321 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:41 pm

hi, Hannah, I am so happy to see you again. I have seen you dear after a very long time, everything was ok? now I have read your post, I am so sorry to hear about your problem dear. I thought that you should go for a proper checkup to the best clinic. I will suggest you test it again and show this strip to a doctor. I hope that he will prescribe you some medicine that will be helpful for you. dear, you know that I am so confused about my surrogacy. but when I go for it then how the doctors give me a hope that you can do it. similarly, you should also build up your hope. otherwise, all the services of it were very outstanding. I really enjoy my journey by living there. They give me a proper apartment for my family. Where I am living. And also, dear it guaranteed me that you will get success surely. Which clinic can do it? I am really thankful to the clinic that they really complete my family
Amanda321

Postby jimy » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:09 am

hello hannah727!!! That’s so sad to you. I can imagine the fear you are feeling now. Don’t be panic. Otherwise, your hormones get disturbed and can ruin your whole internal system. Don’t get fear of negative tests. Let happen to them what they like to happen. Just relax and calm down. Contact your doctor. She will guide you best. I suggest you about the London conference where you can find yourself best at answer question session. But the conference is postponed. Otherwise, it is much beneficial as compare to go to doctors. Soon they will announce dates and venue. I will inform you as soon as I contact them. for that time manage something else to cope with this condition.
jimy
Friend

Postby rosiek1 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:19 am

hello. I hope you are doing good now. such things are very sad. and also sometimes lessen your confidence. you should consult your doctor and see what they have to say. and then go for some good treatment. I will be attending a conference soon. which is going to be about reproduction. its going to a consultation session mainly. if you wish to visit it do let me know.:)
rosiek1
Friend

Postby martha j » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:32 am

hey Hannah! Hope you are doing well. I just read your post. I think that you should consult someone about this. I myself was very depressed when I came to know that I can't get pregnant. It was very dismaying for my family too. Then a friend of my cousin told me about her experience. It was from a clinic in Ukraine. She conceived after 3 attempts. This was a hope for me. I myself gave a try to contact the clinic. It was a wonderful experience. As their staff was really cooperative. And I am very certain about their treatment. I will recommend the same clinic. Discuss your problem with them! Best of luck!
martha j
Friend

Postby natallia » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:26 am

martha j wrote:hey Hannah! Hope you are doing well. I just read your post. I think that you should consult someone about this. I myself was very depressed when I came to know that I can't get pregnant. It was very dismaying for my family too. Then a friend of my cousin told me about her experience. It was from a clinic in Ukraine. She conceived after 3 attempts. This was a hope for me. I myself gave a try to contact the clinic. It was a wonderful experience. As their staff was really cooperative. And I am very certain about their treatment. I will recommend the same clinic. Discuss your problem with them! Best of luck!

Hey Martha! I had a really good experience, too in Ukraine. I'd love to share my story. It was with a clinic Biotexcom. I left for my treatment a year ago. I have a beautiful daughter, now. It was the most amazing time of my life. It was an abrupt end to my journey. Everything suddenly became great for me. They helped me so much! I can't thank them enough. they are arranging an event for people who want some answers regarding infertility. Date would be announced soon. Good luck to you and everyone. I really hope you get a similar treatment. You deserve it. I know what it's like on this journey. It's really hard to deal with. Sending lots of baby dust your way. Don't lose hope, alright?
natallia
Friend

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?