Pregnancy symptoms??

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Pregnancy symptoms??

Postby joni1997 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:35 am

Hey ladies. I have come across this group in search for maybe some help. I had IUD for a year and had it removed. This month makes 6 months since it’s been removed. We aren’t currently trying to get pregnant but I had a few scares this month and was wondering if these could be pregnancy related?! For the past 6 months I have had cycles between 27-33 days. I usually have really sore breast anywhere from a week and a half to at least 4 days before my period and I’m not experiencing any breast pain. I also usually get bloated pretty bad and hadn’t experienced this either. I feel like my period os coming on. I have had some slight cramps, around my sides. After coming off the iud I have felt like my body has been hormone imbalanced so I just started to take some DIM to regulate it out. We have been pretty sexually active this past month. I honestly don’t know when I ovulate. I am on cycle day 28 now and could have period any day. I also have had some moody days which I don’t usually have. Could these possibly be pregnancy symptoms for me???
joni1997

Re: Pregnancy symptoms??

Postby Catblue6 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:31 am

Hi Joni,
I am on CD31, AF has not shown up yet but I'm hoping it doesn't. This is my 2nd cycle since having a miscarriage at the end of May, and our first cycle TTC since the miscarriage.... from what you've described your symptoms could be pregnancy related; or, they could be cycle related and it's taken your body this long to sort itself out. Have you tested yet?
Catblue6
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby rosiek1 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:32 am

you all are right about the pregnancy symptoms. I was pretty sure that I am preganat but I had been infertile form like 2 years. and as soon as I got pregnant I wanted to get checkeduo by a proper clinic and doctor so that if there is any complication after so much tim of infertility, it can be treated. my friend recommended me about a clinic lotus in Ukraine. I went there and I lost my baby after their pathetic treatment. I am very upset and disappointed by the poor and unprofessional behavior of the staff and doctors. its a alarm for all the ladies!
rosiek1
Friend

Postby annanelson » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:46 am

early pregnancy symptoms :
Food Aversions
Mood swings
Abdominal bloating
Frequent urination
Fatigue
Sore breasts
Light bleeding or spotting
Nausea
A missed period
High basal body temperature
Positive home pregnancy test
I am Anna Nelson, researching on medical abortion. I am an accomplished researcher on various medical subjects and associated with safeabortionpillrx.com, where my blog appears quite often. The site possesses popular abortion pills that have a high success rate among women. I advise women to buy abortion pills online to terminate a 10-week unwanted pregnancy.
annanelson

Postby jamesannie » Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:04 am

Constipation is another symptom.
jamesannie

Postby Aggie2018a » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:20 am

Hi Ladies,
Many symptoms are the same as PMS! I have been trying for 6months, this is my 6 cycle of trying. My period supposed to arrive tomorrow. I have had so many “symptoms “ the last 6month that I’m totally lost.
I have one child, my daughter is 12 years old. We had her when I was 21 , so I believe it took us like 3xyxles after getting off the pill.
We are finally trying to have another one, and I’m really tired, and little lonely in this, since close friends are don’t really get it.
I have had symptoms but I don’t know if it’s just wishful thinking. Anyone had experience with the dollar store pregnancy test! ? I’m 34 now.
Good luck to you all and sending baby dust ur way
Aggie2018a

Postby Aggie2018a » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:49 am

Joni, have you tried to use ovulation kits?
I have started just to get an idea, 2 months ago. It was our 2cycle when I used them.
Aggie2018a

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?