Pregnancy symptoms??

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Pregnancy symptoms??

Postby joni1997 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:35 am

Hey ladies. I have come across this group in search for maybe some help. I had IUD for a year and had it removed. This month makes 6 months since it’s been removed. We aren’t currently trying to get pregnant but I had a few scares this month and was wondering if these could be pregnancy related?! For the past 6 months I have had cycles between 27-33 days. I usually have really sore breast anywhere from a week and a half to at least 4 days before my period and I’m not experiencing any breast pain. I also usually get bloated pretty bad and hadn’t experienced this either. I feel like my period os coming on. I have had some slight cramps, around my sides. After coming off the iud I have felt like my body has been hormone imbalanced so I just started to take some DIM to regulate it out. We have been pretty sexually active this past month. I honestly don’t know when I ovulate. I am on cycle day 28 now and could have period any day. I also have had some moody days which I don’t usually have. Could these possibly be pregnancy symptoms for me???
joni1997

Re: Pregnancy symptoms??

Postby Catblue6 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:31 am

Hi Joni,
I am on CD31, AF has not shown up yet but I'm hoping it doesn't. This is my 2nd cycle since having a miscarriage at the end of May, and our first cycle TTC since the miscarriage.... from what you've described your symptoms could be pregnancy related; or, they could be cycle related and it's taken your body this long to sort itself out. Have you tested yet?
Catblue6
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: Pregnancy symptoms??

Postby rosiek1 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:32 am

you all are right about the pregnancy symptoms. I was pretty sure that I am preganat but I had been infertile form like 2 years. and as soon as I got pregnant I wanted to get checkeduo by a proper clinic and doctor so that if there is any complication after so much tim of infertility, it can be treated. my friend recommended me about a clinic lotus in Ukraine. I went there and I lost my baby after their pathetic treatment. I am very upset and disappointed by the poor and unprofessional behavior of the staff and doctors. its a alarm for all the ladies!
rosiek1
Friend

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?