Obsessing, clearly, and need feedback

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Obsessing, clearly, and need feedback

Postby Bowsonthetoes » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:12 am

Hello!

I'm new here and new to TTC. This isn't my first time TTC but it's my first time trying in earnest instead of simply... Winging it.

I'm 8dpo, slightly overweight, 28, and my period is regular within 2 days of 30 (give or take). I can usually tell when I'm ovulating because I get mild cramps and very... Flirty.

I have several things going on today and I'm hoping they're not all in my head. I haven't been OPK testing or temping this cycle, since this is the first month my DH and I have decided to try and we decided in my fertile window.
Today I am: Dizzy, nauseous (not enough to vomit, but enough to feel uneasy), I've had lower abdominal tenderness/cramping/soreness for three days now, heavy CM, and lots of saliva/thirst.
ALSO: my 7-month-old basset/aussie puppy is super clingy, constantly sniffing my pants, doesn't want to be more than 3-feet away, and keeps trying to lay in my lap/across my torso. He is a fairly attached dog normally but this is bordering on excessive.

Any thoughts/prayers/help resisting the urge to test early would be appreciated!
Thank you!
~Lyn
Bowsonthetoes
Friend

Re: Obsessing, clearly, and need feedback

Postby BeeCee33 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:55 pm

My dog knew before I did when I got pregnant with my son! He is not a snuggly dog normally, but he wouldn't leave be alive and wanted to lay across my lap-- all 80 lbs of him!

The extra saliva and thirst are signs I had as well, so it sounds like you've got some good things going. Good luck!
Me (Becca): 33 DH:38

BFP Feb 20, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

BFP June 2, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

Henry James born 7/2015

Giving letrozole a try at 2.5 mg:
Cycle 1-- BFN
Cycle 2-- BFN
My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Bowsonthetoes » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:06 pm

Thank you BeeCee! I am really hoping, even though I know the likelihood is small. But we hadn't BD'd for six weeks, (stress, a knee sprain, and anxiety on my part) and when we did it was all pure fertile window... So... Maybe? It seems too good to be true since it's my first cycle trying.

Today I add "stabbing nipple pain on one side" to the list. Never had this before for PMS so fingers crossed!
Bowsonthetoes
Friend

Postby BeeCee33 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:50 pm

Sounds promising! When will you test?

Henry James born 7/2015

Cycle 1-- BFN
Cycle 2-- BFN
My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Bowsonthetoes » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:20 pm

Well, I am going to try and wait to test till CD30, which is Wednesday. I have a lot to keep me occupied until then.

I had a new sensation today that I have never had during PMS, which is the most intense, nearly tear-inducing needle pain in my nipples, but it only hits in waves and only one side at a time. I was doubled over in my kitchen mid afternoon when the first one hit.
Bowsonthetoes
Friend

Postby BeeCee33 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:06 pm

That sounds super promising! I had some shooting nipple pain when I got my bfp with my son. And only on the left!

Henry James born 7/2015

Cycle 1-- BFN
Cycle 2-- BFN
My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Bowsonthetoes » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:52 am

CD27:
All symptoms remain.
New ones include:
* I have peed four times in the past two hours.
* I got hungry-nauseous
* My nipples have dark spots on the very tips (sorry for tmi). They aren't entirely darker, but it looks like certain small spots are bruised or getting more blood flow.
* I'm super gassy
* I didn't want coffee this morning. (Huge deal, I'm an ex-barista who needs coffee to survive)

Will continue to update as I go. Mostly so I can check this later if this IS pms so I won't freak out again next time.
Bowsonthetoes
Friend

Postby Bowsonthetoes » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:40 am

Ok well... I checked my CM and it was pale brown with a small bit of red. I don't know if this means my period is inbound (3days early) or if it's implantation related.

I've felt... Damp. And swollen. Down there since last night. But I've chocked it up to the humidity. I'm in Chicago and that is crazy lately.

I'm beginning to go insane. If I don't start a period today or tomorrow I may test Tuesday.
Bowsonthetoes
Friend

Postby Bowsonthetoes » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:27 am

11DPO
CD28

No sign of AF yet. Brown CM is no longer happening. I was struck by a wave of head congestion last night and this morning that is absolutely out of nowhere and insane. No idea what that means.

This morning I'm nauseous, but I am blaming snot for that. I'm also not THAT interested in coffee. I know I need a cup to wake up but it doesn't sound too appealing. I really just want to lie down. I feel hot and sweaty too. But no fever.

My temp didn't drop much, so I'm hoping that's a good sign. AF is due anytime between now and Wednesday. So... Fingers crossed???
Bowsonthetoes
Friend

Postby GKR_1985 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:54 am

Test test test! ;) I am the devil on your shoulder. I loved testing. However, if you want to wait I understand that too. My implantation bleeding happened around 9dpo with my first pregnancy. Got my fBFP 2 days later. I just checked my period tracker app to be sure!
me: 31 DH: 31
TTC since May 2016 (ntnp since January 2016)
BFP #1 September 2016, m/c October 2016 (6w5d)
BFP #2 March 5, 2017!!!!
DD born November 7, 2017 at 38w5d!
GKR_1985
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Bowsonthetoes » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:23 am

Lol! GKR I will test tomorrow if AF doesn't come today. I am TERRIFIED of the negative. I had some false alarms last year and now I'm a worry wart.

I keep feeling like AF is going to start and second guessing my symptoms. It all feels too easy.
Bowsonthetoes
Friend

Postby BeeCee33 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:44 am

You have a lot of promising signs! I hope tomorrow brings good news!

Henry James born 7/2015

Cycle 1-- BFN
Cycle 2-- BFN
My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Bowsonthetoes » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:33 pm

Couldn't help myself. Tested just now (late afternoon) and got a BFN.

Really hoping I'm not out. I have insane stomach cramps and really just want to either throw up or go sleep till Sunday.
Bowsonthetoes
Friend

Postby Bowsonthetoes » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:52 pm

Update:
It's evening. I have had a ton of indigestion that is extremely painful and my dog has been very fussy.

The tan/brown CM is back (very lightly) as of this evening. I've had LOTS of clear discharge as well. Everything but the HPT is pointing to pregnant but now I'm terrified of getting my hopes up.

Please hope on my behalf? Thank you!
Bowsonthetoes
Friend

Postby BeeCee33 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:40 pm

There's still time! I totally understand being scared to be hopeful. I was so scared to test last cycle. I totally psyched myself out and I was a wreck for several days. And that's saying something for someone who's been at this for almost 2 years lol. I'll be hopeful for you tonight, though! I hope tomorrow brings good news. Still plenty of time!

Henry James born 7/2015

Cycle 1-- BFN
Cycle 2-- BFN
My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Next