Fist IUI

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Fist IUI

Postby kbarksdale » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:57 am

Hey guys,
I have been reading these blogs for a long time im so nervous my first IUI was yesterday and boy!!! This two week wait is soo depression!
kbarksdale

Re: Fist IUI

Postby cindywoolfe » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:51 am

Hey, honey. Good luck with it! Don't overload yourself with expectations. IUIs have a slightly less chance of working out. But yes, you are right. The TWW is a mess! I'm already impatient so it was even harder!
cindywoolfe
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby hannahdavid » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:16 am

Hey, I hope you are doing well. I hope your IUI process goes well. If you visit the right doctor and a clinic with a high success rate things do go well. The two week wait is truly the longest. It almost feels like an eternity. In this duration I would suggest you stay calm and stress free. Make sure that you are consuming the right diet. Sending baby dust your way.
-Low AMH and High FSH
-Poor Ovarian Reserve
-5 IUIs (failed)
-1 IVF (failed)
Life is a total mess
hannahdavid
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Janeen1 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:20 am

Hey, there. Just keep the faith, alright. The first time is really weird! You have such high expectations. And, the fact is that it doesn't normally work in the first attempt. Good luck to you. I hope you hear the great news!
Janeen1

Postby emma228 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:32 pm

Hey! I am so excited for you. Don't take the stress and stay calm. I wish you to become a mother soon. Being a mother is a blessing. IUI is a safe and simple technique. I am having a baby through IUI. I am so happy to have him. I hope you get this happiness soon. Wish you the best of luck.
emma228
Friend

Postby martha j » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:01 pm

I wish you all the best. Your patience will be rewarded. I know the wait is very difficult. wait for nine months during pregnancy difficult than we think. As I was not carrying my baby myself, my surrogate was doing this because of my infertility. that time was not passing at all. I could not wait to see my baby boy. But the doctors and the whole team was very cooperative. I hope that everything goes well for you too.
martha j
Friend

Postby natallia » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:34 pm

Hi, How are you now? I am really sad to know about your problem. don't be depressed. Everything will be alright. Infertility is very hard to face. It is the most difficult time. Motherhood is a blessing. I was also infertile. I am glad that you chose surrogacy. It is a blessing. I contacted a clinic in Ukraine. They helped me a lot. They suggested surrogacy. I am very happy to visit them. They took great care of my privacy. They are very helping. Their services are up to the mark. I suggest the same clinic for all. They will solve your problem. Don't take the stress. Everything will be alright. Good wishes.
natallia
Friend

Postby sahruubutt » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:26 pm

I hope you're alright. This is a brilliant topic! I'm glad you're talking about it. People opt for adoption, a lot. They don't talk about surrogacy in the same breath. Everyone seems to think that adoption is better. But, you explained this brilliantly! I agree with you.
sahruubutt
Friend

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?