12 dpo, confused

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

12 dpo, confused

Postby Nohone » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:07 am

I’m 19, am thinking I might be pregnant. On the day that I had unprotected sex, I had just taken plan be 8 days ago. This guy came twice in me.
The next day I started having terrible back pain. Oh my gosh so bad, along with pelvic pain that was only on my left side in the front, kinda crampy. Then consistent fatigue, I mean sleeping all the time, and then having terrible insomnia. and on 5dpo I had watery cervical mucus, but not fullly clear, yet extremely stretchy and wet. (Sorry for tmi) on 8dpo we had sex again and he came in me twice again unprotected (it’s a long story) and my back hasn’t stopped hurting, I’m still tired as all get out. Also the day after we saw each other I threw up bile in the morning. (9dpo) I was just getting off my period a week and a half before we had sex, by the way. Now 12dpo I’m having dry cm, it doesn’t even cover my finger, it just looks creamy but not producing a lot really any. Is there a chance I’m pregnant or am I just tripping? I understand I need std testing and stuff that’s the plan, just
Nohone

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?