5 DPO and symptoms??

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

5 DPO and symptoms??

Postby MissChiffsManager » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:09 am

So this is literally the FIRST time we've TTC and the mental/psychological waiting game is torture.

Today is 5 days post ovulation which I track via the fertility awareness method with mucus, basal body temp, and my own ovulation pain.

My symptoms in question are brain fog/fatigue, a mild frequent headache, post nasal discharge, and sensitive nipples.

My disbelief is based on the extremely short time period between now and when I ovulated. But my gut tells me that's what it is. Mostly because all the symptoms are very out of character for me in general. Am I crazy?! Lol
MissChiffsManager
Friend

Re: 5 DPO and symptoms??

Postby MissChiffsManager » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:30 am

I'm just going to add constipation as a symptom. Normally I'm like clockwork.

Why do these symptoms have to be so uncomfortable:(
MissChiffsManager
Friend

Postby Ana T » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:22 am

I'm on my second try natural cycle IUI and 2dpo. Last try I swore I had symptoms but ended up negative after all. Fingers crossed this time.. I'm on vacation next week and plan to strategically not pack any pregnancy tests so I can wait the two weeks without testing. I'm hoping the trip is sufficiently distracting.
Ana T
Friend

Postby MissChiffsManager » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:27 am

I've had 2 cycles in my life that I could have SWORN I was preg based on symptoms, but of course no physiological possibility! So weird what the female body does to us.

Congrats on your second try and hoping it does prove fruitful for you! :3 vacation sounds like a wonderful distraction, have tons of fun!
MissChiffsManager
Friend

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?