Implantation Bleed the day of expected period?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Implantation Bleed the day of expected period?

Postby Mandy0993 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:26 am

Hi Ladies,

I'm relatively new to TTC, this is my first cycle actively trying so I'm still a little unsure about this whole thing.
My period was supposed to start yesterday and I woke up feeling light cramping and I was sure AF was about to make an appearance. There was very light brown discharge in the morning but apart from that nothing else. The cramping went on in the morning and a little in the afternoon but that's it. I woke up this morning, AF still hasnt made an appearance and my cramping is gone as well.
I tested positive with an OPK on the 28th last month which would mean I'm about 11/12 DPO. I took a pregnancy test with my first morning urine today and it was definitely negative, so I'm really not sure what to think.
Im trying not to get my hopes up but still wondering if that could be it already and it's just taking a bit longer for me to get a BFP?
For symptoms, I dont really have any except for tender breasts (which is normal for me around the time AF is due) and I've been feeling really hot the last 3 days, especially at night. I've also had lots of discharge from ovulation up until now, even though there's barely any discharge since yesterday.

I just really dont know what to make of all this and hoping anyone might have had something similar happen?
Thanks ladies!
Mandy0993

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?