Maybe pregnant???

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Maybe pregnant???

Postby pandalove2050 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:41 pm

So I've been trying to get pregnant, not actively trying, just whatever happens happens kinda mindset. I thought that I might have a hormone imbalance because my periods were happening every 2 weeks for a little bit and I have had issues with irregular periods before. I was planning on buying some hormone balancing vitamins to try to solve the problem because I can't go to the doctor because I don't have insurance yet. Just recently though my boyfriend asked me if I had my period yet because he thought it was about time for me start. I checked my period app that I use to track my periods and apparently I was supposed to start on 10/24 to 10/30 & 11/11 to 11/17 which hasn't happened yet. This isn't normal for me, even though I'm irregular I usually get some sort of light period. This time I haven't had anything. I've also had stomach cramps, nausea, tiredness, and I've been really hungry lately. I'm wondering if I could be pregnant or if this could just be a combination of stress or something related to the hormone imbalance. Any input would be greatly appreciated, thanks :)
pandalove2050

Re: Maybe pregnant???

Postby GKR_1985 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:50 am

Once you've skipped a period just take a test! That will let you know what's going on. If you are past when your period is due they are 99% accurate.
me: 31 DH: 31
TTC since May 2016 (ntnp since January 2016)
BFP #1 September 2016, m/c October 2016 (6w5d)
BFP #2 March 5, 2017!!!!
DD born November 7, 2017 at 38w5d!
GKR_1985
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby AmySmith » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:26 am

I agree with her. It's an unspoken rule, actually, haha! You miss a period, you take a test! Best of luck to you! I really hope you get a BFP. Keep us updated, if you can! I'd love to know how this turned out.
AmySmith
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby EstrellaS » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:32 am

If you've skipped a period, you should be taking a test. It's really important to do that! I hope it happens for you. It could be due to stress or something else, you're right. However, there's no downside to taking a test. It's just a confirmation. You can check in with your doctor, as well. That should help you out, too!
EstrellaS
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Xenia » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:41 am

It easily could be good news! A missed period is always a cause of excitement. My husband complains that I buy too many tests! I just need a reason, haha. You shouldn't worry too much, okay? I'd suggest getting a test and going for it. Best of luck to you!
Xenia
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?