TTC no.2 constant nausea for days 10dpo

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

TTC no.2 constant nausea for days 10dpo

Postby NarcissaLuna » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:57 pm

Kinda freaking out a bit. I have one daughter who is 2 years old and it took us 2 years to conceive last time. My husband and I have just started ttc again and I'm confident we timed it right this month. I'm 10dpo and I've been constantly nauseous for about 3 days, plus I have really bad gas and bloating, a dull ache in my left side, and I'm falling asleep on the sofa in the afternoons. I definitely remember that the first time around, I had what I thought was a stomach bug before I got a BFP, so it really makes me think I'm pregnant, but it seems so unlikely as it's only our first month ttc, and I keep thinking maybe it's just really bad PMS or a bug. I've tested even though I know it's too early and just got BFNs. Anyone had similar symptoms this early on and got a BFP? I need to know! :D
DD 1 September 2016
TTC no.2
NarcissaLuna
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: TTC no.2 constant nausea for days 10dpo

Postby 2018overgrace » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:28 pm

How did it go for you? I am 10dpo and have the same stmptoms.
2018overgrace

Re: TTC no.2 constant nausea for days 10dpo

Postby hannahdavid » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:13 pm

Good luck to you om your TTC journey. I hope you're soon able to conceive. I can't say much due to the limited information provided. However, the symptoms you're stating do feel like that it could be a positive sign. Just wait for a few more days. After this maybe do a test. Good luck to you. I hope things go well.
-Low AMH and High FSH
-Poor Ovarian Reserve
-5 IUIs (failed)
-1 IVF (failed)
Life is a total mess
hannahdavid
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?