Please Give Me Some Advice

Is weight affecting your fertility? Talk to others in your shoes here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Please Give Me Some Advice

Postby HerWife0421 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:16 am

On the 3rd after i did my first insemination the next morning I woke up and had the "Egg White Cervical Mucous" and that lasted all day then it was gone. On the 4th I had a little more.Then dried up like i usually do. I went out of town on the 6th and really did not pay much attention to anything because my uncle was dying. Came back on the 8th and continued to check my CM. I have been a lot wetter and and more lotiony off white CM. I went to the doc to check for infections and i dont have any, but i am wet down there and white CM on my underwwear, on my tissue, on my finger when i check. Today I have off white, lotiony CM that is a little stretchy and mixed with it looks like egg whites but only stretches a little but it is a lot i noticed it on the tissue then i checked my cervix and it was high but yesterday it was low and closed now it is high soft and closed. I dont know what is going on but im trying to learn my CM and my body I know im out this month so this is not a pregnancy question. Just would like to know if you ladies ever had it or what do you do to track your CM and stuff? Thanks in advance
HerWife0421
Friend

Postby reapette » Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:55 pm

if you dont already have it, i would suggest you use fertilityfriend.com. its a great way to track your CM, positions, bbt, opk, etc. jsut about anything ttc related. great site! you can also look up charts similar to yours and compare if you chose to! I never have the same CM cycle to cycle so i cant really answer ur question but didn't want to read and run. good luck!
Me- Sam 26 Dh- Caleb 24 DD1- 5 yrs, :angel: 7/9/12, DD2- 2 yrs, DD3-1 yr, Baby #4 due Jan 2016.
It's a BOY!
reapette
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby d1ehexe » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:18 pm

I used to track my CM and Cervix position , I had crazy long cycles and I didn't want to waste any OPKs . So I checked my cervix position before I started testing with OPKs and HPT , high & open and soft during O time , low & open and hard means AF is gonna show and high closed means pregnant .
After a few cycles checking u will know what ur cervix feels like at what time during the month .
Sending u loads of Babydust and FX for a speedy BFP
Me - Meike :35 , DH - Stephen :36 , Married June 2000 TTC #1 for 9 years
DS Ben ~ 02 May 2010 DD Abbie ~ 11 October 2011
Miracles do happen , sometimes they just take time

Expect nothing, live frugally on surprise. Alice Walker
http://meike-myttcjourney.blogspot.com/</a>
d1ehexe
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Return to Overweight and Infertile