GIRLS WE GOTTA DO THIS!!!!

Is weight affecting your fertility? Talk to others in your shoes here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: GIRLS WE GOTTA DO THIS!!!!

Postby randapanda » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:31 am

And I just watch a commercial with food and I gain 5 lbs. :-( So unfair but just cant shake this fat or tire that stays on. I have high blood pressure and other health issues that dont help. When we first got married after a mc we found out I had a tilted uterus and that it maybe hard for us to get pg. But miraculously after about a year of ttc I found out I was 6 wks with our DS.

Now we are ttc again and I feel like I have all of these mountains to climb but will continue to pray as it is in HIS time and not ours for our family.....its just so darn hard. I see friends that have like 5 kids or a friend of mine that has gotten pg with a different guy every time and it winds up a mc some how.

Anyway no more venting sorry.

How are ladies?
randapanda
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Thully_1980 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:47 pm

No need to apologize Randa...this is the place we are allowed to rant, throw tantrums and be drama Queens for all we care! TTCing is pretty stressful and especially being surrounded by women who THINK pregnant and instant fall pregnant make some of us feel out! So here, we can pour out our frustrations :)
Me - Thully - 34 - Diagnosed with PCOS(because of hormonal imbalance) by gynae in Jan 2014
Dh - Jimmy - 54 - has 4 children from previous marriage (Incl twins)
TTC #1 together, for 16 cycles

My Ovulation Chart
|| [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation Calendar[/url]
Thully_1980
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby randapanda » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:30 pm

Yep thank goodness cause men mostly just dont understand. My hubby plays games and I am on here. When I tell him to stop for a bit he is like well you are always on yours! And I tell him no, its my womans group that I talk to, the big baby lol. Ya some ladies when I told them that his bday was after a few days of talking to them they sent best wishes and I told him. All he did was smile and told me to tell them thanks lol. I know its weird but funny since he wanted some attention from people on his 32nd bday.

So what you guys doing for the weekend? I am just trying to get past days
randapanda
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Thully_1980 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:12 pm

Hi Randa

Here in South Africa its Friday already and it 08:00am. Am at work. Your last message came after 23:00 so I was fast asleep.

Your hubby and mine are the same. He also started 'appreciating' my chats here when I passed messages directed to him...he would smile :). Now he doesn't mind when I say "I'm chatting to the Ladies"

Not much is planned for this weekend coz my hubby is away on business. He travels a lot and it saddens me coz its not good for ttc :(
That's why I thought I need to get back into shape to pass time/better my life in the process and to better my chances of conceiving if we ever get around to it.

Yesterday I was so upset with him coz sometimes I don't think he understand how badly this constant travelling of his is affecting me. I live alone when he's not around and I get lonely. He just responded in an unsensitive way...I swore I'll never talk about his work again!!!

This morning I woke up at 04:30 and did my Body Gospel workout. I had a lot of sweating session...and I feel good :D
Me - Thully - 34 - Diagnosed with PCOS(because of hormonal imbalance) by gynae in Jan 2014

My Ovulation Chart
Thully_1980
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby randapanda » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:11 am

Yep right now here in TX its 8:08 a.m and my DS is off due to the rodeo here where we just moved about a month ago. I want to try the fitness center here soon at the apt complex where we live.

About to make us some oatmeal for breakfast and then get started on laundry, clean up the house and soon make lunch along with later dinner.
randapanda
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Thully_1980 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:14 am

Hi Randa

You are lucky you have a nearby gym. As for me, my husband doesn't want me to coz he says that guys will check me out...for crying out loud, I need to do this!

The cleaning you gonna do is a good workout for you ;)

My Ovulation Chart
Thully_1980
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby randapanda » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:23 am

Just ate my oatmeal with cinnamon and sugar and didnt finish...it didnt taste good to me. Son ate his. Peed for like the 8th time this morning and put laundry to dry.....about to make lunch
randapanda
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Thully_1980 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:15 am

I started using Myfitnesspal and its frightening to see all the calorie count of all the foods I eat!
But its worth it coz I will control what I eat from now onwards

My Ovulation Chart
Thully_1980
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Thully_1980 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:21 am

Wow! Thanks for the info :)

I'm suffering from slow metabolism and bloatedness!!! I need to up my intake of dietary fibre!!!

My Ovulation Chart
Thully_1980
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby randapanda » Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:35 am

So how is everybody doing?
Thinking I am O now or by tomorrow. So excited and about to try out an OPK. :-)
randapanda
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby EnglishRose » Fri May 09, 2014 4:57 am

Hey ladies I'm still here just want to say keep going you can do this :) I'm here if nutrition advice is what you need or exercise advice as it's my job :) no
Disrespect intended I
Just admire all
Of you or being on this journey and supporting each other :) babydust to all :) xx
EnglishRose
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Previous

Return to Overweight and Infertile