Long cycle

Is weight affecting your fertility? Talk to others in your shoes here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Long cycle

Postby Kaytlyn » Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:41 pm

First of all, hi I'm new here.
Second, I promise I'm not as crazy as this is probably going to make me sound.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone else has a really long cycle. DH and I started "not preventing" in October, but he banned me from going crazy about it until January. Well, I don't listen.

I started using Fertility Friend just to track when my period was. I knew that I had a slightly longer cycle, but I'd never really tracked it to the day.

I'm now on CD39 :omg: I'm thinking I should be seeing red within the next few days, but still. And Fertility Friend is just lovely with it's VIP trial giving me pretty colored boxes that are letting me know that if I had a typical cycle I'd be gearing up to lay an egg again right about now.

I have a feeling it's related to my weight (I'm 5'7" and about 225ish...OK 230). So I was wondering if anyone else has a really long cycle and what it's been like you trying to make a baby. And please tell me you've been successful. This will be our first and the lovely military has decided to take my husband and his baby ingredients away from me in July for at least 6 months, so I'm feeling a bit of a time crunch. Please tell me happy success stories.
Kaytlyn
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Re: Long cycle

Postby ummzakariyyah » Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:40 am

Yes, I am on callander day 44 and have gone as long as six months without one. I have lost 20, gained 5 back over the holidays and am working on getting more lost. I know my hormones are out of whack but haven't really been diagnosed with anything. Seems losing weight is hard for me so I was thinking I might have a thyroid issue... idk. If you can, get your self checked out.

Hope all is well with you now, and I'm sorry this message is late. Kup
Peace and Love,
Umm Zakariyyah
(This means Mother to Zakariyyah in Arabic)

Married <3 12/1/12
Boy 2005
Girl 2006- emergency C section due to placental abruption.
TTC since 7/2013

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/410895
ummzakariyyah
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Return to Overweight and Infertile