Anyone wanna lose a little weight with me?

Is weight affecting your fertility? Talk to others in your shoes here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Anyone wanna lose a little weight with me?

Postby ak8983054 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:33 am

I also want to loose weight. Thanks for sharing with us post about losing weight.
ak8983054

Postby Danaa » Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:22 pm

I want to lose weight also who is in?
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby banana78 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:17 pm

I've lost 29lbs since the end of July. Tonight wasn't the greatest day on plan, I was subjected to Indian food and due to PMS (or hey - fingers crossed - pregnancy) I decimated what I would normally eat over the course of a whole day!

What has made me successful this far has been having a daily meal plan, driving to it, choosing healthier options, getting right back on the horse after a bad choice, and walking.

I'm doing it for health, and for my knees (which hurt with extra weight, which wouldn't work with pregnancy) but there is the added bonus of helping fertility.
Me (Jo): 38 / DH: 42 in Toronto

TTC since 10.01.14 (with breaks) MFI
banana78
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby vaserdubai » Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:50 am

There are two procedure are used for weight loss i.e liposuction and bariatric surgery. The important difference between liposuction and bariatric surgery. The researchers compared women who underwent liposuction versus a group who had no treatment. They found that if liposuction is used to remove body fat, the body fat eventually returns within one year.

http://vaser-dubai.com
vaserdubai

Postby andreamartinez » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:34 am

Count me in! I'm stating to watch my calories. Since I can't religiously follow any gym session or workout activities. I watch what I eat. Plenty of water. and no soda drinks. Since I love coffee I can't stay away from it. I drink it only once a day.
andreamartinez
Friend

Postby Kryptoural » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:42 pm

Yes, but just a little bit. As a beginner I learn Ballet Beautiful YouTube free class first (http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/tips/ballet-beautiful-youtube.html) . I found it is not a ballet dance class but for fitness which provides you a feasible time table for training and a balance between diet and weight. Quite amazing, although it is a long period task.
Kryptoural

Previous

Return to Overweight and Infertile