Nervous

Is weight affecting your fertility? Talk to others in your shoes here!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Nervous

Postby Pamela25 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:09 pm

His all-
I am new to this. Here is my background. I am 35, married for 5 years. I was on bc for close to 7 years. Before bc I always had a regular cycle. I have always been on the heavier side but always healthy. Over the past 4 years I gained a lot of weight which I attributed to stress as my husband was out of work for a long time. I eat ok- no fried foods, no sugary drinks but am a fan of carbs. I went off bc in December and got my period in January and February. I missed my period in march so my dr. Had me take provera in April which worked. In may I bled for one day and have not gotten my period this month. I am not pregnant but am breaking out like a 13 year old. I have read up on pcos and I can relate to the symptoms. I am just nervous to call my doctor to either find something terribly wrong or find that I am healthy and in limbo.

Any advice or thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Pamela25

Re: Nervous

Postby randapanda » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:39 am

Well I too am a little fluffy but I am also irregular. My AF was MIA for the whole month of April and it messed me up a little to ttc.

This could be caused by stress ir illness, etc so not sure but how many dpo are you?
randapanda
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby randapanda » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:44 am

Hello all just wanted to update this group on how we are doing or so more people can join.

Well I an waiting to O and seem to be late in doing sowhich is taking forever.

Hope all is well and baby dust to all.
randapanda
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby randapanda » Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:54 pm

How is everyone? Updates?
randapanda
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Amanda321 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:56 am

Pamela, I can understand your nervousness. I think that your condition is very critical and you should go for a whole treatment. I think that a doctor will guide you in a better way. my younger sister was also indulged in this condition and then she joined the best clinic. The clinic proves very beneficial for her. it removed all of her pain and suggest her an appropriate treatment. It’s a great dedication indeed. Take the opportunity.
Amanda321

Postby katherine582 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:24 am

Hey Pamela.Hope you are doing well.I know it must be tough right now.But nevertheless it will come out someday.So rather then wait.I would say to call your doctor and discuss it with your doctor.IF you need a second opinion or another clinic.I could recommend you one in Ukraine.I am having my treatment done from them and they have been great.A lot of women with similar problems like yours are being treated there.I hope nothing major comes to light and wish you are healthy.
katherine582
Friend

Return to Overweight and Infertile