Nervous

Is weight affecting your fertility? Talk to others in your shoes here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Nervous

Postby Pamela25 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:09 pm

His all-
I am new to this. Here is my background. I am 35, married for 5 years. I was on bc for close to 7 years. Before bc I always had a regular cycle. I have always been on the heavier side but always healthy. Over the past 4 years I gained a lot of weight which I attributed to stress as my husband was out of work for a long time. I eat ok- no fried foods, no sugary drinks but am a fan of carbs. I went off bc in December and got my period in January and February. I missed my period in march so my dr. Had me take provera in April which worked. In may I bled for one day and have not gotten my period this month. I am not pregnant but am breaking out like a 13 year old. I have read up on pcos and I can relate to the symptoms. I am just nervous to call my doctor to either find something terribly wrong or find that I am healthy and in limbo.

Any advice or thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Pamela25

Re: Nervous

Postby randapanda » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:39 am

Well I too am a little fluffy but I am also irregular. My AF was MIA for the whole month of April and it messed me up a little to ttc.

This could be caused by stress ir illness, etc so not sure but how many dpo are you?
randapanda
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby randapanda » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:44 am

Hello all just wanted to update this group on how we are doing or so more people can join.

Well I an waiting to O and seem to be late in doing sowhich is taking forever.

Hope all is well and baby dust to all.
randapanda
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby randapanda » Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:54 pm

How is everyone? Updates?
randapanda
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Overweight and Infertile