TTC 2.5 years, nada yet.

Is weight affecting your fertility? Talk to others in your shoes here!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

TTC 2.5 years, nada yet.

Postby MrsDegenaer » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:25 pm

Hey all, I just wanna hear if anyone's had any success after 2 years. This past year i got approved for clomid and have done 2 cycles so far. My hubby and I have been activly trying for some time now. And I've been a little disheartened lately.
MrsDegenaer

Re: TTC 2.5 years, nada yet.

Postby Caprice » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:17 am

I can understand your situation. It's okay to feel this way. 2.5 years is quite a bit of time, actually. It's good to see that you guys are searching for more options. Have you ever considered going for assisted conception? That could be the way to go. One of IVF or IUIs could be it! Good luck to you.
Caprice
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby EstrellaS » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:23 am

Honey, I hope you're doing okay. That's a long time, you know? I can't believe you've had it so tough! I was pulling my hair out after the seventh month! TTC can be really tough. I would suggest getting a professional opinion, right away. Your best shot could even be visiting a good fertility clinic. Let me know if you need more info!
EstrellaS
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Xenia » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:23 am

That's a lot of time. I can't imagine how hard it must be for you. Good to see you going so strong. It makes a lot of difference to actually consult your doctor regarding this. Hopefully, it's nothing too serious! Sending you lots of baby dust! You can do this!
Xenia
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to Overweight and Infertile