Two Week Wait

Are you trying intrauterine insemination this month? Or have some questions about IUI? This is the place for you!
Post a reply

EVERYONE PLEASE READ! :)

Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:52 am

Welcome to twoweekwait everyone! Hi to all those who have been here for a while, and all those who are new!

Just a little reminder that we are all here for support, to give and receive! This is our little safe haven when we are trying to conceive. Please keep your responses supportive and helpful. There are so many aspects to trying to conceive, and alot of times we put out very personal issues about ourselves and our partners. If you feel you cant be supportive to the original poster, then dont respond. If you feel that the post is inappropriate then just report the post.

Please let us keep twoweekwait a happy, supportive place! This site has always been very supportive place and let us keep it that way. We all need that little safe haven when we are trying to conceive. :hb:

Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ! :)

Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:06 am

Maddy I totally agree. Other than my DH and GP you are all the only people who know we are ttc. I can`t tell you how comforting it has been to have been able to ask questions and receive support and companionship from everyone. I was stalking this site for a very long time before I signed up and was struck by the kindness here, that is why I joined.

Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:46 am

This place has great energy <3 It's amazing how a group of anonymous strangers can support one another through this beautifully exhausting process! Thank you so much! xox

Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:53 am

I totally agree ladies! I love twoweekwait. It has been my TTC home for so long now. The support I have gotten from here has gotten me through some pretty rough times. And I have seen so much joy come from so many BFPs over the years, and always look forward to many, many more! It really is awesome to be able to come together and experience this journey together. :hb:

Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:49 am

Really Twoweekwait is a nice place to share your thoughts..I apreciate it and I would like to be a participant for a long time here...

Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:57 am

Well said - Normally I only come here to read, I usually find someone having the same issues as me and that's enough to help calm my crazy brain.
I seem to be surrounded by women who can conceive at the flip of a coin, but after 18 months and 2 losses (both @ 9w) I've been starting to feel like a bit of a failure. It makes me feel sane again to see that there are other women out there who share my concerns and fears. Only DP's immediate family know we're trying (only because I broke down when his SIL announced she was pregnant with No.2 after only trying for 2 cycles), so this place feels like a haven when I'm feeling blue. Thank you for being here.

Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:19 am

I love this site! I had a very bad experience with thebump and basically got kicked out because one snarky woman thought I was passive agressively attacking her when I was really just saying how we need to support each other and be respectful. This site is clearly a better fit for me! Thank you for being so helpfull and kind!

Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:48 pm

Im so happy that yall love it here too! :hb:

Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:55 am

thanks for recommending this site to me Maddy <3

Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:19 am

Maddy, I love your hair! :D

Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:21 am

I love this site, I'm ttc my first after a loss 2 years ago, on to my second cycle now but you ladies are all so so supportive. I was part of a ttc group on facebook and when I miscarried my first 2 years and the women on their accused me of jumping to conclusions about a miscarriage even though it was confirmed by a doctor! I feel so comfortable on here and I know I wont be judged so thanks girls!!

Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:11 pm

I stalk this site almost everyday. Its so nice that everyone seems so supportive and they are going through TTC with you.

Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:58 pm

Hi Ladies. I'm new to this site! My name is Tyra and I'm currently TTC!

Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:04 am

Hi Tyra, I am new to this site too, dx with secondary infertility, I have been trying to conceive for the past 3 years.

Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:40 pm

Hi everyone! I am new to this site and thought that I would say hello and introduce myself. My name is Angel, I am 31 years old and have a 12 year old daughter (from a pervious relationship). My husband and I are newly weds (married Jan. 15, 2015). I have been on the Nuva ring for about 2 years and just took it out this past Dec. 2014. We started ttc on our honeymoon which was the end of January. My periods are very regular like clockwork. This month (march) I did track ovulation and I beleive that it was right around the 12th-15th somewhere in there. We DTD during my fertile window (according to my period/ovulation tracker app) and during my so called "O" period. However; AF did show up and I am currently on CD 6 waiting to try again this next month. I am just still new to all of this and would love to make some friends during this journey :)
Post a reply
IsoFresh
Pregnancy Test Strips
FertilAid for Women and Men
OvaCue
OvaGraph
IsoFresh
5 Tips Newsletter