March IUI

Are you trying intrauterine insemination this month? Or have some questions about IUI? This is the place for you!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: March IUI

Postby mom2bat43 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:24 am

Wholley smokes Linnyb, a BAT in the washer/dryer!?! That's crazy!! I sure hope you get a BFP and if so that the shots won't be detrimental...KEEP US POSTED!
mom2bat43
Friend

Postby lilymg » Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:17 am

@LinnyB took a HPT yesterday at 14dpiui, and it was negative. Doctor said wait until period starts, and upped my dose of Femara to 7.5.
lilymg
Friend

New Here!

Postby Aries3 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:23 am

Hi all,

I'm new to all this. I feel I need to reach out somewhere. Poor DH has been listening to my "Am I pregnant?, Am I not pregnant?," and of course, there are no answers until dreaded AF shows up (or hopefully does not!), AGAIN! I found this website and I feel there are so many stories here, which are comforting. So, my back story. We have been TTC for 1.4 years with one MC in July 2014. Apparently, I have unexplained infertility (although recently discovered my follicles do not mature well enough). We finally started seeing an RE in February '15. Cycle monitoring first month and we did our first IUI this month. Everything was great, numbers, count, etc. My lining was a bit thin, but that was quickly resolved with Estrace. Clomid day 3-7, Estrace day 7 onwards, and progesterone suppositories post-IUI. Iam now in the TWW and I am going crazy. I go to work, this is all I think about, I wake up, this is all I think about, and I am driving myself crazy. We have our blood test scheduled for late next week, but how do you deal with all the overwhelmings feelings? The anger and sadness when AF shows up? Especially when you and DH have been trying for so long. I hope to find some solace here, as I know many of you have been going through the same struggles. Oh yes, and it doesn't help that literally all your friends and family members are either pregnant or have kids and claim "it just took a few months and magic...Baby!"
TTC: 17 cycles
Me- 32
DH- 30
IUI #1 - 03/26/15: Clomid Day 3-7, Estrace Day 7 +, Prog. Supp. post - IUI: 2 follicles 21mm, 20mm, 7.4mm lining ~ BFN

IUI #2 - ? Clomid Day 3-7

~Everything happens for a reason~
Aries3
Friend

Postby tina_marie » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:20 am

I had my first IUI on 3/31/15. This TWW is killllliiinnngggg me!!! My husband and I have been trying for about 2 years now, but for the 3 years prior to that we never did anything to prevent it. He is perfect, me on the other hand, I only have one good tube. By the time of IUI I only had one follicle left. They said the other 2 may have "retreated" to let the best one move forward. And this was with Letrazole and the trigger shot. I start the progesterone inserts tomorrow. I am really praying that this works. I have had one full term pregnancy and birth 10 years ago (I am currently 28). This whole process has been very stressful :(
3.31.15 ~ 1st IUI
Hubby is perfect
I have 1 good fallopian tube
*praying this works and it's our time*

First cycle failed. Second cycle they considered failed, and didn't do the IUI, because I ovulated on my left side...but BFP on 5/16/15!!!!!!!
***Due date is January 21st, 2015***
tina_marie
Friend

Postby Aries3 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:07 am

Hi tina_marie, I wish you good luck on this IUI!! I know how hard the TWW is. I pretty much couldn't wait and took a preg test today (AF is 1 week away) and blood test is on Tuesday. Ofcourse it is BFN. I know Iam not pregnant. I don't feel anything different and I know it's early, but I know my body. I pray for you & your BFP!!!
Me- 32
DH- 30
IUI #1 - 03/26/15: Clomid Day 3-7, Estrace Day 7 +, Prog. Supp. post - IUI: 2 follicles 21mm, 20mm, 7.4mm lining ~ BFN

Aries3
Friend

Postby tina_marie » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:29 am

@Aries3 Thank you for the kind words, and hey, you never know...you could be and just not having any signs yet. Plenty of women don't have a clue until they're told. I'm not sure how long I can wait to test. The idea of a false positive because of the trigger shot is what has kept me from doing it. But I know I will only make it maybe a week without testing!!! I probably should have taken this time off from work because I can't focus on anything right now.
3.31.15 ~ 1st IUI
Hubby is perfect

First cycle failed. Second cycle they considered failed, and didn't do the IUI, because I ovulated on my left side...but BFP on 5/16/15!!!!!!!
tina_marie
Friend

Postby Aries3 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:02 pm

My pleasure tina_marie! And I hear you - I waited just over a week and got the test. And I pray you are right. I think we all know how much we all want the BFP! Be strong! And it's better you're working, if you were sitting at home, you'd probably be overthinking it all the time and do a preg. test every day! Ha ha! I know that's what I would be doing.
Me- 32
DH- 30

Aries3
Friend

Postby Juliet81 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:30 am

Hey everyone just wanted to update on wants been going on. Unfortunately I was found to have an ectopic pregnancy and had an emergency laparoscopy to remove the pregnancy from my right tube. I'm so devastated. Luckily my doc was able to salvage my one and only working tube. After 8 years of fertility issues and 6 losses, it's just heartbreaking to continue to go through this! GL with everyone here and I wish you all the best!
Juliet81

Postby tina_marie » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:39 am

@Aries3 It's so hard even working not to test everyday!! What I do is I stay in bed so I run late and I don't have time to test...haha. Keep me posted on your results. I'm keeping you in my thoughts.
3.31.15 ~ 1st IUI
Hubby is perfect

tina_marie
Friend

Postby Aries3 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:02 am

Juliet81 - Iam so sorry to hear that. I can only imagine how hard this must be for you. I wish you nothing but warm prayers and lots of good luck!!

Thanks tina_marie!!! We can go through this journey together :D Always trying to stay positive! I find out Wednesday! So fingers crossed!
Me- 32
DH- 30

Aries3
Friend

Postby Linnyb » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:04 pm

@juliet81 So sorry to hear it didn't work out. Praying you get a sticky bean soon

@mom2bat43 Thank you! Talk about adding stress to the tww! I have to admit when I saw your name and it had bat in it I was like maybe this is a sign haha

Today is 13dpiui, I tested out my trigger and the past few days I have been getting a bfn, beta is tomorrow
Linnyb

Postby tina_marie » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:35 am

Good morning everyone. Today is a weird day for me. I have been having slight cramping in my lower uterus and a little nausea here and there. I am only 7dpiui and on 100mg of progesterone 2x a day. I don't know if the progesterone can cause these "symptoms" or not. But it is getting harder and harder not to test. I know in my head that if I do and it is positive that it could be the trigger shot...but I am really trying not to because I don't want to get my hopes up. I kind of wish I could just go to sleep and wake up next Tuesday so I can find out already!!!

Best of luck and baby dust to everyone!! You're all in my thoughts!!
3.31.15 ~ 1st IUI
Hubby is perfect

tina_marie
Friend

Postby Aries3 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:03 pm

It's official - BFN. SADFACE!! Another IUI this month!
Me- 32
DH- 30

Aries3
Friend

Postby Linnyb » Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:15 pm

@aries3 sorry for your bfn, I also found out yesterday my second iui did not work either. I am going to take a month off I think and consider just using gonal f next time instead of letrozole.

@tina_marie I complelty understand wanting to just fall asleep and wake up the day of the beta haha... the tww is the worse but in the end it is all worth it!

Wishing for some BFPs soon!
Linnyb

Postby jennyrn » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:21 pm

Hello, i have been reading all your posts. We have been ttc over 2 years. I have an appointment Friday morning to see if my follicles are big enough to trigger. I was diagnosed with stage 2 endo about 9 months ago.
jennyrn
Friend

Previous

Return to IUI