13 DPIUI with Donor - BFN...

Are you trying intrauterine insemination this month? Or have some questions about IUI? This is the place for you!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

13 DPIUI with Donor - BFN...

Postby HopefulSoloMum » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:59 am

Hi there ladies,

I'm so grateful for all of you. Posting your experiences is such a help. I am in my tww, but think I am very sadly out already. I have posted on the Am I Pregnant board (BabyStepsIreland) with precise details but just would really appreciate your thoughts on where I might stand today. IUI with Donor Sperm was on 12th March 4pm. Trigger of Pregnyl was at 6am on 10th). I had 2 follicles on my left (right tube is not patent). On scan day they with 17mm and 12mm. IUI was 3 days later and continued Gonal F 100 in the hope that my tiny 12mm would mature. Lining was good (9mm I think). 76 million swimmers, excellent motility. I'm a hopeful single mum doing this alone (thank God with some wonderful people supporting me). This is my 2nd IUI. Unsuccessful just last month. I found this tww absolutely awful, and I caved and tested yesterday (24th March) and today 25th. 12 and 13DPIUI. BFN's. Rang Clinic and was advised to test again in the morning and if it is still BFN that's it, no need to call in for BETA. I am holding on to the tiniest, teeniest bit of hope that I might be one of the lucky ones who gets BFPs late. I've been through so much to get me to this point. It's a lonely, difficult journery without a partner or DH. It's one I've been very willing to face. I'm hoping if any of you has had a BFP after day 13, after BFNs before that, you might take a moment and post a note. I might just have another few hours of hope in my heart.

Wishing for yours (our) dreams to come true.

God bless,
From Ireland.
HopefulSoloMum

Re: 13 DPIUI with Donor - BFN...

Postby HopefulSoloMum » Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:25 am

Update. Tested with Frer again just now. BFN. So very sad. Heartbroken. Supposed to test again tomorrow morning. Hope is gone... I prayed I might be the one to give hope to those with late positives but I fear not....
HopefulSoloMum

Re: 13 DPIUI with Donor - BFN...

Postby Freckles80 » Sun May 31, 2015 6:30 am

Hi there. Just read your post. I know i am a couple of weeks behind but i really hope you havent given up.
Freckles80
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to IUI