Trigger shot!

Are you trying intrauterine insemination this month? Or have some questions about IUI? This is the place for you!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Trigger shot!

Postby Danaa » Tue May 12, 2015 4:28 am

Hello and Good Luck on ur IUI's!!!im not doing IUI but I have a question that I think I can find my answer here!More info about my situation you will find on my signature!!My question is for you ladies who used a trigger shot,how long did you trigger shot lasted in ur body?and what kind?Did you tested out?I had a trigger shot last cycle (Ovidrele)and I started testing at 8 dpo bcs i really felt pregnant and I suspected implantation at 7 dpo,I got faint positives tests until 12dpt and 11dpo,now I'm confused bcs my first trigger only lasted 7 days,could this have been the trigger still or maybe a chemical pregnancy?Thank you for taking the time and read it and FX for all of you!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: Trigger shot!

Postby kelley21 » Tue May 12, 2015 7:21 am

Hi Dana!
My first trigger lasted until 14dpo/16 days after shot. AF came and I quit testing.
The 2nd lasted about 8 days past, BFN on frer.

I am 9 days post trigger now and haven't tested! (Go me! I have little restraint when it comes to POAS, so I can't believe I've made it so long)

I suppose I could've had a CP the first time, but I would rather believe it was ovidrel.
Good luck!
Me: 30 poor ovulation (DD-9)
DH: 32 all good
TTC since April 2013
02/14 BFP Lost 7w5d
05/14 IUI #1 BFN
07/14 IUI #2 BFN
11/14 BFP Lost 5w0d
05/15 IUI #3 BFP- 13dpo beta @148, 15dpo @ 340, 17dpo @ 677
GGB triplets due January 2016!
kelley21
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Re: Trigger shot!

Postby Danaa » Tue May 12, 2015 7:53 am

Finally I called my doctor and he said the Ovidrele should be in ur sistem about 7 days so i might have had an chemical and he thinks we should try again next cycle with injectables!!I really had lots of symptoms last cycle and that is why I tested I felt different like I knew I was pregnant and temperature stayed up until 12 dpo!So yeah I wanna believe it was a chemical!Ty for taking time and answer!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to IUI