TWW Buddies? Late June Donor IUI Sat 26th

Are you trying intrauterine insemination this month? Or have some questions about IUI? This is the place for you!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

TWW Buddies? Late June Donor IUI Sat 26th

Postby HopefulSoloMum » Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:27 am

Hello lovely ladies,

I'm back after a break (mind, emotions and body). I hope you don't mind me trying to start a new request for TWW buddies. I've been following the June IUI board and wishing each of you my best and keeping all in my prayers. I'm way behind you and feel I might even be intruding if I popped up there so late in the day! So I thought I'd see if there is anyone just getting near to the date for their IUI, or who have just had the procedure and hoping we can support each other.

Briefly, my story.

This is medicated IUI #3 with Donor Sperm. 2 unmedicated, 2 medicated - all sadly unsuccessful. Early miscarriage last November - heartbreaking. I'm single and a hopeful solo mum. It's a case of not finding my Mr Right just yet and wanting so much to be a mother that I decided (almost 2 years ago now) to go it alone. It's been one hell of a road!! Not so many ups, plenty of downs...

I'm on CD 7 today. On 300iu Gonal F and Tamoxifen tabs. I have my Day 8 scan tomorrow morning and really hoping and praying I will have no fewer than 3 mature follies ahead of my trigger. I have one blocked fallopian tube, discovered after an SIS test. Had a lap and dye (Grade 3 endo cleared thank God), but blockage could not be cleared. One tube's better than none hey! My RE has said she will allow me to proceed if I produce 4 follicles which is fantastic. I hope to trigger on Friday (in the middle of the night I'd say!) and IUI Saturday.

I am using mindfulness and relaxation techniques and have set up a short visualisation video that I'm looking at all the time. (Thank you so much Freckles80 for that suggestion). I believe I can conceive. This is my new mantra. And I will be a wonderful mother. I want to have every hope and am trying to eliminate any negative thought that creeps in. I believe I can conceive. I can't wait to have a round pregnant belly. I can't wait to proudly tell everyone and anyone who'll listen that I'm pregnant. I can't wait for labour and delivery. I can't wait to meet my baby. I am so excited to raise my baby and guide him or her through life with love.

I am so grateful for this site and for all you wonderful ladies who share your stories. I pray for us all. I feel so connected in a weird way. We understand each other more than anyone else in our lives. That is such a comfort.

Wishing for BFPs and dreams come true to all you lovely hopefuls out there.

God bless.

SunnySoir (nickname) x
HopefulSoloMum

Re: TWW Buddies? Late June Donor IUI Sat 26th

Postby HopefulSoloMum » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:53 am

Update... I can't believe it. No follicles on my left ovary. I honestly had no idea that with all the meds increased that I wouldn't produce any on the left. So annoyed and upset with my clinic. Would have been so much better if I had been prepared for that news. Hoping to God for left side follicles next cycle. So sad...
HopefulSoloMum

Return to IUI