July IUI

Are you trying intrauterine insemination this month? Or have some questions about IUI? This is the place for you!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: July IUI

Postby misty35 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:11 pm

Hello ladies.. New here as well. I had my 3rd iui on August 1.. the past 3 days have been so awful I have had every symptom possible and they haven't gone away.. I am not on any fertility drugs so I know it's not that.. just trying so hard not to get my hopes up so the let down isn't so hard to handle but I feel like my body is telling me this worked.. holding off on testing until middle of next week. At least that's what I keep telling myself.. figured I'd pass my time on here.. hopefully it goes by a little faster that way.. baby dust to all
misty35
Friend

Postby sdhimmer » Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:20 pm

Misty i had my iui on the same day (august 1st) and I'm having the complete opposite i have no symptoms which has been different from my past two iuis. This whole process is frustrating and mentally physically and emotionally draining. Just hang in there.i told my self i wouldn't test until i had symptoms or at earliest 10 dpiui.
DH & I are both 30 and we have been diagnosed with unexplained fertility.
TTC since April 2014
June IUI #1 BFN
July IUI #2 BFN
Aug IUI #3 BFN
FIRST IVF CYCLE
Aug 19 started BC
Aug 31 started menopur and gonal
Sept 5 started ganirelix
Sept 9 trigger
Sept 11 ER, 19 eggs
Sept 12 14 mature of 19, 12 fertilized of 14
Sept 16 ET, 1 transferred, 5 snowbabies!
Sept 25 Waiting impatiently for BETA!!!!
sdhimmer

Postby hail08 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:55 am

I have been trying to test out the trigger.. I thought it was almost gone at 4 days but it was about the same color for the next test a little lighter.. at 7 days it was so light I could barely see it at all I had to stare at the test to look. Now at 9 days past trigger It has gotten slightly darker more of an actual faint look to where it's more noticeable.. I'm hoping it continues to get datker! This is my first IUI & I have been sick & nauseous for the past week I feel like but I also think it's my body getting used to the progesterone..
hail08
Friend

Postby southernbelle » Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:59 am

I feel so broken. :( I'm out. af showed this morning. good luck ladies.
southernbelle

Postby Mich002 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:11 am

Same here southernbelle. I tested this morning then BFN!!! Its my 12dpiui today, i know im already out too... No more hopes for this month. I am just waiting for AF :(
Mich002
Friend

Postby sdhimmer » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:20 am

Southernbelle I'm so sorry to hear. It's always devestating even if you tried not get yourself too excited. In the past the day i get my af i just veg out and cry, the next day is a little better. We are here for you. Lots of hugs coming your way.
TTC since April 2014
June IUI #1 BFN
July IUI #2 BFN
Aug IUI #3 BFN
FIRST IVF CYCLE
Aug 19 started BC
Sept 5 started ganirelix
Sept 9 trigger
Sept 11 ER, 19 eggs
sdhimmer

Postby sdhimmer » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:22 am

Moch those last few days of the ttw ate always tough. Hang in there. I'm praying you get your bfp day 13 or 14.
TTC since April 2014
June IUI #1 BFN
July IUI #2 BFN
Aug IUI #3 BFN
FIRST IVF CYCLE
Aug 19 started BC
Sept 5 started ganirelix
Sept 9 trigger
Sept 11 ER, 19 eggs
sdhimmer

Postby misty35 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:46 pm

so sorry southernbelle..
how is your wait going sdhimmer?? any symptoms yet?? when do you plan on testing??

afm, feeling all the same symptoms really just not as bad as they were or im just getting used to feeling that way. trying to wait until midweek or Friday to test. af due on Friday.
misty35
Friend

Postby sdhimmer » Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:51 pm

Misty i tested today and it was a bfn but i know its early. Thank you for asking. I still don't have any symptoms so i don't know how to feel, I'm just trying to stay positive. On a good note im leaving for a vacation in Wednesday so that will keep me more busy. You hang in there. I tested early i dont know if it made me feel any better or worse at this point. Hopefully it changes overt the next few days. My beta isn't till the following Monday that's if af doesn't show up. Lots of baby dust to all!
TTC since April 2014
June IUI #1 BFN
July IUI #2 BFN
Aug IUI #3 BFN
FIRST IVF CYCLE
Aug 19 started BC
Sept 5 started ganirelix
Sept 9 trigger
Sept 11 ER, 19 eggs
sdhimmer

Postby Sanvez09 » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:57 am

This site is amazing and glad I finally stumbled across it. So happy to here all the BFP. My husband and I have been ttc for 2 1/2 years. I only have one good tube on my right, I had the left one removed in February. We had our 1st iui July 29th with clomid and ovidrel. Today is 12 dpiui and I'm afraid to test. I don't want to see a bfn nor do I want to get a false bfp. I am really trying to hold out for the 14 days! I just keep praying and having faith. Thank you for all your stories, I know I'm not alone in this journey and they keep me positive.
Sanvez09

Postby Fleur76 » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:30 pm

Hey ladies,

Sorry it has been a few days but I have been so tired!

Southernbelle and Mich, I am so sorry this month wasn't the month. :-( I am sending xoxo, prayers, and positive vibrations everyone's way!
Fleur76

Postby Mich002 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:11 am

Hiiii! :) wew... Im on 15dpiui today. Still no AF... Well i am just waiting... I tested 9dpiui and 12dpiui both BFN. AF symptoms already here aside from headache.

Anybody you know got pregnant without having a spotting? Maybe I still have a chance hahaha, but i know at the back of my mind Im not pregnant at all!

Goodluck everyone! Kisses!
Mich002
Friend

Postby Fleur76 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:43 am

That's good news Mich! Keeping my fingers crossed for you. I got my bfp this cycle with no spotting or outrageous symptoms. I am currently 5wks pregnant and still haven't experienced a bunch of major symptoms. Good luck!
Fleur76

Postby hail08 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:37 am

I tested today 11dpiui & I am almost positive it's negative.. I've been trying to test trigger out & i think it's been out of my system for a few days now.. I'd like to think if I really focus I can see a really faint line but I'm only hurting myself more by doing that.. I'm still going to test on the 13th which will be 14 days past trigger. But my hopes are so very low. Told my husband this morning I didn't think it would be this month & I could tell he was upset because he was very hopeful that it would happen for us in the first time.. we will continue to ivf if needed to eventually after iui.. I know it will happen for us in time but after 2 years of trying it's hard to stay patient..
hail08
Friend

Postby Mrs. C » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:52 am

Hi everyone,
I am new to this thread and was wondering if i may join in for the next few days?
The infertility journey is Hard. No other way to describe the anxiousness and heartache. I say so, especially after crying my heart out today at 10dpiui and a BFN. The HPTs stayed positive until yesterday evening. I am very tired and I believe it is from the progesterone, in addition to tender breasts, also from progesterone, I think.
Our timings were perfect this time (our second iui), everything has been smooth and promising, except for today's BFN. May be I expected too much, too soon.
Thanks for reading and listening. I wish the very best to everyone here on this post. It feels slightly better, now that I shared my feelings and I am inclined at keeping my faith once more. Will post either outcome. God bless!
Mrs. C
Friend

PreviousNext

Return to IUI