July IUI

Are you trying intrauterine insemination this month? Or have some questions about IUI? This is the place for you!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: July IUI

Postby Yael2304 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:51 am

Mrs.c don't give up hope... Took me three times to get my BFP . Just stay positive and be willing to try whatever is out there to help . I did femera, bravelle, and trigger shot and second time it worked. I had lots of raspberry leaf tea , baby aspirin and lots of vitamins I think maybe helped. Just stay positive and soon it will be your month if not this one... Hope everyone is doing great and those bellies are growing .
ImageMake a pregnancy ticker

ITS A BOY!!!!!! YAYYYYY
Yael2304
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Mich002 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:04 am

Fleur76 wrote:That's good news Mich! Keeping my fingers crossed for you. I got my bfp this cycle with no spotting or outrageous symptoms. I am currently 5wks pregnant and still haven't experienced a bunch of major symptoms. Good luck!

Really Fleur? OMG... You boost my hope! Hahaha! I even ready all my napkins and clomid for coming AF... Really? You did not have spotting? Wow... Then i have chance. Hahaha! Usually i read, most women had their "implantation bleeding"... I am happy for you!!! Wow...
Mich002
Friend

Postby Yael2304 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:10 am

MICH002 I did not have any bleeding whats so ever with this one nor my 4 kids. I did not feel anything other than boobs where hurting is all and felt like I was about to start my period. but never did. with this one I know I found out way early but I had no indications only that I had nights sweats when I usually get it a couple days before my period and I was weeks away so that was not it. just stay positive anything is possible. I have read stories of ones that found out way after they where do for a period and ones that found out like me way to early and makes it for a LONGGGGG pregnancy lol :) lots of luck and remember this one is it!!!
ImageMake a pregnancy ticker

ITS A BOY!!!!!! YAYYYYY
Yael2304
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Mrs. C » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:12 am

Yael2304 wrote:Mrs.c don't give up hope... Took me three times to get my BFP . Just stay positive and be willing to try whatever is out there to help . I did femera, bravelle, and trigger shot and second time it worked. I had lots of raspberry leaf tea , baby aspirin and lots of vitamins I think maybe helped. Just stay positive and soon it will be your month if not this one... Hope everyone is doing great and those bellies are growing .

Thank you Yael.. congratulations on your iui success! Thanks for the positive affirmation. :)
I have rested my hopes in God's hands and I trust his will. You all ladies here are simply wonderful. I feel glad to have joined this thread.
Mrs. C
Friend

Postby Mich002 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:22 am

Mrs. C wrote:Hi everyone,
I am new to this thread and was wondering if i may join in for the next few days?
The infertility journey is Hard. No other way to describe the anxiousness and heartache. I say so, especially after crying my heart out today at 10dpiui and a BFN. The HPTs stayed positive until yesterday evening. I am very tired and I believe it is from the progesterone, in addition to tender breasts, also from progesterone, I think.
Our timings were perfect this time (our second iui), everything has been smooth and promising, except for today's BFN. May be I expected too much, too soon.
Thanks for reading and listening. I wish the very best to everyone here on this post. It feels slightly better, now that I shared my feelings and I am inclined at keeping my faith once more. Will post either outcome. God bless!

Hi Mrs.C! Hang in there... I've been there too, well a lot of women been there. Its really hard, i can understand. Im 4th iui last july and waiting for my result this month. I think expecting and hoping is natural for us, we cannot help it. But make yourself busy and you will see days will be so fast and just talk to your husband how you feel. You can always talk to us too :) takecare!
Mich002
Friend

Postby Mich002 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:28 am

Yael2304 wrote:MICH002 I did not have any bleeding whats so ever with this one nor my 4 kids. I did not feel anything other than boobs where hurting is all and felt like I was about to start my period. but never did. with this one I know I found out way early but I had no indications only that I had nights sweats when I usually get it a couple days before my period and I was weeks away so that was not it. just stay positive anything is possible. I have read stories of ones that found out way after they where do for a period and ones that found out like me way to early and makes it for a LONGGGGG pregnancy lol :) lots of luck and remember this one is it!!!

Hi Yael, wow... Really! I dont know what to sayI! will keep you guys updated. Takecare of you baby! :) thanks :*
Mich002
Friend

Postby Mich002 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:46 am

Hi everyone! How are you guys doing? Any news?
I have a little update. Im on 16dpiui today and i got a few blood, actually its not my normal bleeding. It stopped after a few hour. Its not a light flow, i think its lighter than a light flow.LOL! This thing makes me so crazy. What do you think of that? Is it possible to have a late implantation. I am so excited to see if im pregnant. And i know I will be very very sad if not. Thanky!
Kisses!
Mich002
Friend

Postby Mrs. C » Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:49 am

Mich002 wrote:Hi everyone! How are you guys doing? Any news?
I have a little update. Im on 16dpiui today and i got a few blood, actually its not my normal bleeding. It stopped after a few hour. Its not a light flow, i think its lighter than a light flow.LOL! This thing makes me so crazy. What do you think of that? Is it possible to have a late implantation. I am so excited to see if im pregnant. And i know I will be very very sad if not. Thanky!
Kisses!

Hey Mich... Yes, late implantation is real. Don't think anything of it. Pray, relax and take deep breaths... I really hope you would be smiles in a few days :)
We ought to think positive!

Love
Mrs. C
Friend

Postby Mich002 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:58 am

Yay!! I am so excited. I want to test it right now haha but all stores are closed now. Im from Holland :) Mrs.C how are you? How's you IUI?
We will see if i get more blood tonight or tomorrow, if not then I will run to the grocery tomorrow morning to buy PT :)
Kisses!
Mich002
Friend

Postby Mrs. C » Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:28 pm

Mich002 wrote:Yay!! I am so excited. I want to test it right now haha but all stores are closed now. Im from Holland :) Mrs.C how are you? How's you IUI?
We will see if i get more blood tonight or tomorrow, if not then I will run to the grocery tomorrow morning to buy PT :)
Kisses!

Good idea Mich..!! Holland must be pretty.. It is indeed exciting.
I am doing well surprisingly. There are literally no usual symptoms (except tender breasts) and last night I had night sweats. Keeping myself busy, so I don't think of all the tests sitting in the closet. I am going to wait until Saturday to test. Phew, God bless us all..

Will keep posted..
All the love and luck!

C
Mrs. C
Friend

Postby Mich002 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:53 pm

Ja, its nice here! :)
Just hang in there ;) you shouldnt keep PT at home hahaha! Its very hard not to use it... I will also include you in my prayers :) wish me luck too... I will let you know tomorrow, I did not call my doctor today for my period, I will wait until tomorrow or the day after if still bleeding!
Takecare! Have a nice day :*
Mich002
Friend

Previous

Return to IUI