FIRST IUI Mid-July

Are you trying intrauterine insemination this month? Or have some questions about IUI? This is the place for you!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

FIRST IUI Mid-July

Postby bellastar87 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:07 am

Hi ladies!

I will be having my first IUI this month. I am nervous yet excited, is there anything you guys recommend or advise?

DH and I have been ttc baby #2 for over a year and no luck. (I was never on birth control)
We conceived out DS within two months of trying and this second time around has not been so easy. We had infertility test done and both mine and DH came out "normal" which doesn't make us feel any better.
So, I am taking 100mg of clomid and I have a sono on the 15th to check the follicles..

Thank you in advance for your advise.
bellastar87
Friend

Re: FIRST IUI Mid-July

Postby HopefulSoloMum » Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:03 am

Hi Bellastar. I'll be having my 3rd donor iui in around 10 days so we might be on the tww around the same time. I'm finding it very uplifting to practice visualisation. Really picturing yourself being pregnant with a lovely big bump. Picture your baby, then child, then young adult. It's like it really helps to give you believe it will happen and that brings hope. There is evidence around this suggesting it helps. Google it. Also I'd say jump over to the July IUI forum set up by foreverxx. I'm active on there. And the girls are so lovely. Some are way ahead of us in their tww. Hoping for bfps. Best of luck to you and baby dust.
HopefulSoloMum

Re: FIRST IUI Mid-July

Postby bellastar87 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:01 am

Thank you HopefulSoloMum!! I found have forum.

Best of luck to you!!!'
bellastar87
Friend

Return to IUI