Anybody want to wait out the TWW together? 2dpiui/o

Are you trying intrauterine insemination this month? Or have some questions about IUI? This is the place for you!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Anybody want to wait out the TWW together? 2dpiui/o

Postby molinari0527 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:10 pm

Skip- You're starting the worse half of your tww! That alone is enough to drive a woman mad!!! Maybe take up a craft or project to obsess over for the next week! Sending you tons of baby dust!!

Spp- I'm so happy to hear that DH morphology was in normal range! That's great news!! Hopefully that's just what you need to get that BFP!!!

Sending you both big hugs and baby dust!! xoxoxo
DH & I have been ttc through IUI since February 2015 with donor sperm. We have DD who is 8 and anxiously waiting to be a big sister!

IUI#1- 2.5mg Femara- 3/08/15- BFN :(
9/2015 used Clomid 50mg CD 5-9. 3 ultrasounds later- no follicle growth :( onto the next cycle!
IUI#2 Clomid 100mg CD 5-9, Trigger 10/26, IUI#2 10/28- BFN :(
IUI #3 Clomid 100mg CD 5-9, Trigger 11/27, IUI 11/29- BFN :(
IUI #4 Clomid 100mg CD5-9, Trigger 3/5, IUI 3/7- BFN :(
IUI #5 Femara 5mg CD5-9, Trigger 4/3, IUI 4/5- BFN :(
IUI #6 Femara 7.5mg CD5-9, Trigger 5/4, IUI 5/6- waiting...
molinari0527
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby FutureBabyBee » Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:13 pm

Molinari- I hope you're feeling better from earlier. I'm sorry to hear you were nauseous but that's so awesome that you're DS has officially entered the game. Before you know it, you'll be getting your IUI! :) Keep us updated on how you're feeling. Thinking of you!

Spp- I do too! Hoping for those two wonderful lines for all of us! I'm so happy to hear about your mouth results, that's wonderful. What a reliever. I hope it does the trick this time!

Skip- I will try to stay say from the HPTs! Lol Congrats on meeting the halfway mark, were in the home stretch!

Iam- Have you tested? How are you feeling?

Brit- How are you holding up?

AFM, I got my progesterone results back. 46.8, woo hoo! Nurse told me to stay on the suppositories until I get a positive and if I don't then to stop. So we'll see what happens. Tomorrow is 10dpiui for me and my parents last day in town. Whomp whomp :( Hope everyone's doing well!
Me- 26 dx PCOS, Hypothyroid
DH- 31 dx Low motility and morphology
TTC #1 for 4 years

IUI 1: Femara 5 mg, ovidrel, 1 mature follicle/ 9 million post wash BFN
IUI 2: Femara 7.5 mg, ovidrel, 1 mature follicle/ 13 million post wash BFN
IUI 3: Femara 7.5 mg, Follistim 75iu 5-9, 3 mature follicles/ 25 million post wash BFN
IUI 4: Femara 7.5 mg, Gonal F, Poor response, cancelled.

IVF: July 2016
FutureBabyBee
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby lamisfh » Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:20 pm

hello how is everyone doing today, any new symtoms?
yesterday i felt pain in my right ovary which was weired for me never had such a pain before so i thought i should test so i took a test at night using "clear results" test and it came up BFN. i am disappointed because of a the symptoms and all i see is a BFN. i thought of testing today in the morning then i didn't. may if im pregnant it should show already but AF didn't came yet.

which days r you in?
lamisfh
Friend

Postby molinari0527 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:08 am

Future- I'm so glad I ended up sticking it out yesterday because by the end of the day I was feeling much better. I'm very excited to have my d/s home with me. I'm so excited to be a step closer!! Your progesterone numbers are great! I hope that means that you are going to get your BFP! I'm sorry that you're family is leaving, especially before you know what the results are of this cycle! I hate to promote the HPT addiction, but have you considered testing this AM? who am I kidding? I'm sure you did! We're one in the same! Haha! The bad thing is obviously getting discouraged from the false negative, but if you are positive you would be able to tell your parents in person! I'm sorry, I'm not the best with helping you wait am I?! Sending you a big hug!!

Iamisfh- I'm so sorry for your BFN :( What DPIUI are you again? Sending you a big hug!

AFM- I can definitely feel the emotional part coming on since last night. It's weird because I am very aware of what is happening so I'm able to control it a little bit. I keep trying to just center myself when I feel like maybe my rational thinking is off. I'm glad that tomorrow is the last day of Clomid, I'm not sure how much more of a build up I could keep under control! I sort of want to burst into tears even though I don't feel sad. Guess it's good I don't share an office! Haha! Tomorrow my HCG shot arrives and 3 days until my U/S! So excited!!!

Sending lots of baby dust and hugs your way!! xoxoxoxo
DH & I have been ttc through IUI since February 2015 with donor sperm. We have DD who is 8 and anxiously waiting to be a big sister!

9/2015 used Clomid 50mg CD 5-9. 3 ultrasounds later- no follicle growth :( onto the next cycle!
molinari0527
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby lamisfh » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:47 am

molinari0527, thank you its good to have someone to talk to esp that no one knows that my DH and i are doing iui and its really hard to wait and have hopes then get disappointed but at the end ill have to wait if this is God's will. AF still didn't come its due today, my temprature is still high but im having like pulling feeling in my lower right side (ovary i think). i had Iui on 31 August so i guess im 15dpiui. i called the doctor she asked me to have last cyclogest today and test on 17.

You said you have 3 days until my U/S! what is U/s

Future, have you tested or not yet, hope ull get ur BFP

wanted to ask is taking hpt at night accurate? or should i wait for first urination in the morning?
lamisfh
Friend

Postby molinari0527 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:09 am

Iamisfh- This place is certainly a safe place to share all of these things that no one would understand. I can't talk about this stuff with anyone else, they just don't get it! HPT are accurate at night, but if it's really early can sometimes show BFN because you aren't using the most potent urine (like FMU). U/S is ultrasound. They are checking my follicle development on Friday to see when I should use the trigger shot and when we should schedule my IUI. Keep us updated on what is happening! Sending hugs and baby dust! xoxoxo

molinari0527
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby lamisfh » Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:15 am

thank you dear i hope ur coming iui will end in BFP. i will keep u updated
lamisfh
Friend

Postby Britgr27 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:56 am

Future- great progesterone results!!! I go for mine on thursday. I'm doing well. No symptoms to report not even tender breasts which I thought I'd have from the progesterone. Just feeling a little moody today...watch out DH!!! Lol how are you feeling?
TTC since August 2013
Me: 31 all tests normal
DH: 42 MFI- low sperm count, varicocele repair Oct. 2014, sperm count normal as of Feb. 2015, 0% morphology
1st IUI with 25 mg clomid March 28, 2015 : BFN :(
2nd IUI with 50 mg clomid April 23, 2015: BFN :(
Started seeing RE in July-
3rd IUI with 75 IU Menopur September 10, 2015: BFN :(
Britgr27
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Skip42 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:11 pm

Hi ladies! Sounds like everyone is doing well.

It dawned on me today... aside from the tiniest bit of bb sensitivity, I'm feeling absolutely normal and totally unpregnant today. Guess this is what the usual TWW feels like. :) 9dpiu, six days to go!
Me - 32
DH - 32
TTC #1 since 2011
Mommy to three sweet furbabies

HSG in early January
Clomid Round #1 late January Possible CP
Clomid Round #2 late February BFN
Clomid Round #3 late March BFN
Clomid Round #4 mid April BFN
Met with RE in August
FSH/IUI #1 Gonal F 300/Ovidrel in early September - BFN
FSH/IUI #2 Gonal F 225/Ovidrel in late September - BFN
FSH/IUI #3 Gonal F 225/Ovidrel in October (O'ed naturally with one IUI) - TWW
Skip42
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby FutureBabyBee » Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:26 pm

Iam- I'm very sorry to hear about your BFN, hoping you get a BFP soon instead! It isn't over until the witch shows and you def still have a chance :) To echo what Molinari said, this is definitely a safe place to share what we're going through. There's strength in numbers. You are not alone! Prayers being send your way.

Molinari- I'm really happy to hear your feeling better! I was hoping it would pass quickly for you. I'm very excited to hear about your follicle scan. Prayers for great results! We are one in the same for sure because I did test lol it was a BFN but I know it's still early. I'm feeling a lot of cramps and sore bbs but I'm thinking its from the progesterone. They literally burn a hole in my medicine cabinet; I have no will power to stay away haha you're def a huge help to talk to, my fellow addict :) hugs!

Brit- Thanks! I was really happy to hear them, much better than last cycle's draw. Hoping you have awesome results also!! I hear you on the moody; I've been really weepy and crying at weird times. Thanks progesterone lol other than that I've had a lot of cramps and sore bbs, all of which I think is the progesterone s/e. Let us know how the draw goes! :)

Skip- Aside from the progesterone s/e I'm feeling totally unpregnant with you lol hoping! We shall see. Less than one week to go! Yay!
Me- 26 dx PCOS, Hypothyroid
DH- 31 dx Low motility and morphology
TTC #1 for 4 years

IUI 1: Femara 5 mg, ovidrel, 1 mature follicle/ 9 million post wash BFN
IUI 2: Femara 7.5 mg, ovidrel, 1 mature follicle/ 13 million post wash BFN
IUI 3: Femara 7.5 mg, Follistim 75iu 5-9, 3 mature follicles/ 25 million post wash BFN
IUI 4: Femara 7.5 mg, Gonal F, Poor response, cancelled.

IVF: July 2016
FutureBabyBee
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby molinari0527 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:30 pm

Iam- hugs!

Skip- don't fret, I had no symptoms with my first pregnancy! FX this is your cycle!

Future- I'm glad I can help, I know you all are my saving grace! I have so many tests just waiting for me to go crazy. I plan on testing out my trigger so we'll see how long I can hold out once the trigger is out of my system! You're at the end of your wait now! FX!

Sending all you lovely ladies big hugs and baby dust! xoxoxo

molinari0527
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby spp5106 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:25 pm

Skip and Brit -- I'll join the club of no symptoms at all. The cramps I had for a few days post IUI at least have gone away. I guess 5dpiui would be a little early to have any symptoms anyway? Skip, are you going to test soon or wait it out a few more days?

Future and Iamisfh -- really hoping your BFNs turn into BFPs! As Future said, anything is possible until AF shows up.

Molinari -- hope those follies are growing well! Can't wait to hear how your scan goes.

I'm sure you ladies can empathize -- I talked to my best friend tonight who is three months pregnant. She was talking about how her work clothes don't fit and seeing the heartbeat on the ultrasound and planning when she won't be able to travel anymore. She knows that we are trying but I didn't tell her about the IUI. I was trying to hard to be a supportive friend but it was making me feel so down :(
Me and DH: both 33. No known cause of infertility.
TTC since Sept 2014.
BFP in Nov 2014 but ended in MC at 7.5 weeks.
IUI #1 Sept 2015: BFN.
IUI #2 Oct 2015.
spp5106

Postby lamisfh » Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:57 pm

im out i woke up with ugly AF today. im trying not to be upset but i can't help it. My DH suggested that we take 1 month break but i think that its still early for breaks. on one hand im tired of all the side effects and on the other i just don't want to rest now. maybe ill decide later, today definitely not a day to take decisions. hope to start seeing BFP soon here
lamisfh
Friend

Postby spp5106 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:37 am

Iamisfh -- I am so sorry to hear that AF showed up. Big, big hugs to you. And I totally hear you on not wanting to take a break even though it's such an emotional roller coaster. Hope you can take it easy today (and maybe have a big glass of wine).

Sending you lots of thoughts and support and hope you're able to get through your day ok.
Me and DH: both 33. No known cause of infertility.
TTC since Sept 2014.
BFP in Nov 2014 but ended in MC at 7.5 weeks.
IUI #1 Sept 2015: BFN.
IUI #2 Oct 2015.
spp5106

Postby Britgr27 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:06 am

Iam- sorry to hear AF showed. I go through the do we take a break or get started on another cycle every month & your right that first day is not the day to make any decisions. I wish you the best & hope you get your BFP very soon!

Spp- I definitely know how you feel, my little sister is 3 months pregnant. She literally got pregnant on her honeymoon. I cried for 2 days when I found out & of course felt like a horrible person for crying about something that I should be happy about. It's so hard to be strong sometimes.
TTC since August 2013
Me: 31 all tests normal
DH: 42 MFI- low sperm count, varicocele repair Oct. 2014, sperm count normal as of Feb. 2015, 0% morphology
1st IUI with 25 mg clomid March 28, 2015 : BFN :(
2nd IUI with 50 mg clomid April 23, 2015: BFN :(
Started seeing RE in July-
3rd IUI with 75 IU Menopur September 10, 2015: BFN :(
Britgr27
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

PreviousNext

Return to IUI