iui cycle buddy - trigger shot tonight, iui on Sunday

Are you trying intrauterine insemination this month? Or have some questions about IUI? This is the place for you!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: iui cycle buddy - trigger shot tonight, iui on Sunday

Postby Danni_Stone » Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:16 pm

Hi ladies, I hope you're all doing well!

So, I tested yesterday to make sure the HCG from my trigger shot was gone and it was. This evening I tested aaaand....BFP! It was faint which isn't surprising since it's still early. I have some other tests so I'll test again in the morning with FMU. I imagine it'll be very clear then. I wasn't sure if I was just trying really hard to see a line so I showed DH and he said it was very faint but he saw it too! :D I'm cautiously optimistic though of course.

Has anyone else tested today or plan to? I know some of you are gonna wait which is cool, I really wish I could, but I guess a POAS addict, always a POAS addict lol

Take care and have a good night everyone :D
TTC#1 since August '06 / Me: 34 / DH: 36 / 1 Furbaby Jasper
Danni_Stone

Postby MommyP » Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:46 pm

Hello ladies, our two weeks wait is quickly winding down... The past few days hasn't exposed much in the way of symptoms. Sore blobs, cramping in the uterus, sharp spasms in the lower uterus and the general feeling that AF would start any minute now. I took a second hpt today that revealed a negative. Given that my period is not due until Saturday I'm still very hopeful my positive is still a possibility.
How are you ladies doing....anyone got their BFP as yet? Looking for some encouragement....
MommyP
Friend

Postby MommyP » Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:50 pm

@ Danni....CONGRATULATION to you and the DH. I'm so pleased for you. When do you have your beta? Certainly keep us posted on your progress....baby dust to us all.
MommyP
Friend

Postby Danni_Stone » Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:56 pm

Hey girls :)

Thanks MommyP! :)

I have a scheduled blood test for next week, Wednesday I believe. I'm a little worried now though since my tests aren't getting darker :( They've stayed really faint... So maybe they're all evap lines? I'm not sure, but tomorrow is 12dpiui so if I don't get a darker line, I guess I'll try another test to see if the results are different. I bought some store brand thinking they were just as good as the brand name (FRER), that I usually get.

I hope there are some more BFP announcements soon too! :D
Danni_Stone

Postby MommyP » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:01 am

@ Danni, I have faith that your BFP will continue to stand and the line will get darker with time which will give the HCG time to build up in your system. Your beta test will clarify matters once and for all. Keep faith and as long as AF does not show her ugly face all will be well. A faint BFP is better than a negative…that actually means HCG is being detected in your system. Stay strong as you have completed the TWW…few more days to go for your BETA.
MommyP
Friend

Postby Danni_Stone » Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:29 pm

Thanks MommyP! I got a SLIGHTLY darker yet faint line this morning. A couple of my closest friends came over and one said she thought the one today was more visible than the one yesterday, so I hope it's a good sign. I didn't get a chance to pick up anymore tests today, I'm planning to tomorrow though.

I haven't really been feeling any symptoms though which also kind of worries me, since in the past I think I've felt a little something... but even saying that I know that each pregnancy can be different too. I'm still cautiously optimistic though because you're right, there's still a chance as long as AF doesn't fly into town! :)

I'll keep everyone posted - baby dust ladies! :D
Danni_Stone

Postby MommyP » Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:56 am

Did another test this morning....still negative. AF is no where to be seen which is why I remain hopeful. As of today I'm officially one day late. Beta is scheduled for Wednesday. I still have hopes for my BFP. Fingers crossed for me ladies.
MommyP
Friend

Postby MommyP » Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:10 pm

Hello ladies, well I'm officially out of the race this month. AF just showed up with a vengeance... I'm very disappointed but know we did all we possible could to make this happen. Will certainly try again next month. Peace out and all the best to everyone...I'm out but I still have high hopes for everyone. Good luck ladies and truck loads of baby dust....
MommyP
Friend

Postby Danni_Stone » Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:58 pm

Hello everyone,

It turns out that I'm out as well. My tests never got darker and AF showed her ugly face today as well. I go in for an u/s and blood test Tuesday morning and start my follistum injections for the first time that evening.

Lots of Baby Dust to the rest of you!
Danni_Stone

Postby MommyP » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:08 am

@ Danni... I'm so sorry to hear. I had high hopes and anticipation for you. Even though my heart was breaking for myself, when I read your post this morning it broke anew for you and your DH. As for myself and my DH we have been trying straight for the past 11 months. My RE indicated there is nothing wrong with either of us...seems to be a matter of timing. As of last night my DH and i have decided we will give another try with the second IUI and take a break until after the new year (maybe Feb. or March 2016). He pointed out we are stressing too much about this baby making. I have to agree with him. Even though i'm trying not to show it, i'm sure my disappointment month after month shows through. The break will do us some good and if we are not ttc maybe when AF shows us I wouldn't be so hard on us/myself.
All the very best of you and i will certainly keep you in my prayers. BABY DUST to you!!!!
MommyP
Friend

Previous

Return to IUI