Surgery/clomid/trigger/iui

Are you trying intrauterine insemination this month? Or have some questions about IUI? This is the place for you!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Surgery/clomid/trigger/iui

Postby Rebeccam14 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:05 pm

So here's a little about what I've been through so far. (I'm 24 and hubby is 34) I had been trying to get pregnant with my amazing husband since March 2014. When a year passed (March 2015) we decided to see a RE. She had me do a whole bunch of tests and even a hsg test. This is when I found out I had a large uterus septum which had to be removed. So I had a hysteroscopy and laparoscopy to remove my uterus septum and to remove endometriosis. They also put me on synthroid for my thyroid. It took about 8 weeks for AF to show up after surgery. So finally when I had my first cycle she recommended to try naturally again and so we did. But the next month AF showed up and I gave my RE a call and she than recommend to do clomid (cycle day 5-9) and than a tigger shot (cycle day 14) and than go in for an iui (cycle day 16) . But before all this I had to do more blood work and another hsg test which I have yet to get any resulted back yet. Either way I'm in my dreaded two and I'm currently 3dpiui and I'm praying that this cycle we are pregnant. I've been doing anything I can as to wearing warm fuzzy socks too keep my feet warm, to eating pineapple core, and relaxing and taking it easy. I just wanted to know if anyone out there got pregnant on their first round of fertility drugs and iui. And what can I do to maybe have a sticky little one.

PS: Everything on my hubby side is good and healthy.
Rebeccam14

Re: Surgery/clomid/trigger/iui

Postby Wishfull » Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:31 am

I wanted to say goodluck.I haven't done iui yet. We will begin that journey next year. Let me know how it goes for you.
http://FertilityFriend.com/home/5eb089/]http://FertilityFriend.com/home/5eb089/[/url]
Wishfull
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Rebeccam14 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:53 am

Thank you. I will.
Rebeccam14

Postby jreimund » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:48 pm

Hey there! My first month of iui as well! I can test Monday. Gonna be among weekend! Keep me updated!
jreimund

Postby Rebeccam14 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:28 pm

Jreimund- I will. We've been out of town this weekend so it makes it easier but the closet we get to Monday the more nervous I am. Keep us updated as well.
Rebeccam14

Postby Rebeccam14 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:37 pm

so update, iui didnt work. We arent going to go forward with surgery and ivf.
Rebeccam14

Return to IUI