First IUI with injectibes...

Are you trying intrauterine insemination this month? Or have some questions about IUI? This is the place for you!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

First IUI with injectibes...

Postby Niki36861 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:49 am

I have never been so excited to jump on this wagon...we took a year off after Oct 2014 failed IUI with clomid, then had a laproscopic hysteroscopy in Nov. 2014. Which was able to fix a lot of things! So, now here we are jumping back in the game!! I had my first initial appointment on Nov 25 to get the game plans rolling! My CD1 was on December 13, which was 4 days late UGH! I went in for my physical and baseline yesterday CD4. She said my levels were perfect! Estradiol 21.8, FSH 4.3, Prolactin good,TSH they want below 2.5 and mine was 2.92, so they will start me on Synthroid 50mcgand proceed. My ultrasound showed my lining 0.3 and 12 little and(sp?) on my right and 7 on my left ovaries...they wasn't too concerned with those numbers as with PCOS they sometimes see 20-30 on each side. So...I started my follistim 100 iu days 4-9 last night...I had never been so excited to get a shot!! I'll go back in on CD10 on Tuesday!
Niki36861
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to IUI