2nd IUI today

Are you trying intrauterine insemination this month? Or have some questions about IUI? This is the place for you!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: 2nd IUI today

Postby Lorsm » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:00 am

That would be awesome! Hope you get your BFP soon. I took a digital first response this morning. It was YES+.. but AF is not due for another 3 days so we will see. Fingers crossed!
Lorsm

Postby vraklis » Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:51 pm

BFP for me too, PTL!

"Let your hope make you glad. Be patient in time of trouble and never stop praying." Romans 12:12

Me: 35 DH: 48
TTC since 2000
MF, delayed ovulation, low estrogen, luteal phase defect, low
DS conceived through first donor insemination 11/23/13
DIUI April 2015 - BFN, AF came 9DPO
DIUI with estrogen, Ovidrel, and progesterone 3/9/16
vraklis
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Lorsm » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:31 pm

Omg.... Congrats! How are you feeling? It was only last week n now we are in a new journey. I am still completely bloated. I had a head ache & no appetite all day. So tired today. Not sure if it is symptoms or just overwhelmed excitement. This is my first pregnancy so yeah.. pretty scared too. Anyway I am so happy for you! Pls update as it goes.
Lorsm

Postby Lorsm » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:34 pm

Hey && Pilotswife

How is it going for you??
Lorsm

Postby Pilotswife » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:03 pm

Hey there,

Congrats to you both! I'm so happy for you and wish you the very best! You must be so thrilled, nervous, and excited all at once. :)

My IUI was on March 12, so I guess today is dpo 10 and so far all BFN. I think I'm out, as I had cramping today, similar to period cramps. My period is due on Sunday, so still holding out hope.
Pilotswife
Friend

Postby Lorsm » Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:00 am

Hello Pilotswife,

Don't worry too much. It is still early even I have not missed my af yet. I hope you get your BFP soon though. Got my beta count yesterday. It was at 55. Perfect for 3weeks pregnant. Let me know how goes for you.
Lorsm

Postby vraklis » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:25 am

Update on me, I miscarried our baby. It is devestating b/c that was our last try, to have it end like this is a double punch in the gut. But we are very blessed to have our one miracle baby. :) How are all you doing
"Let your hope make you glad. Be patient in time of trouble and never stop praying." Romans 12:12

TTC since 2000
vraklis
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Lorsm » Mon May 16, 2016 8:30 pm

So I was bored, haven't been here in a while. Shock to see your post. So sorry to hear of your loss. Lots of hugsss... miscarriage is still a great fear for me. How far along were you? Do they know what happened? Since my bfp, have had 3 u/s n getting genetic testing this friday. I wish you well.
Lorsm

Postby vraklis » Mon May 16, 2016 11:23 pm

Most would call it a chemical pregnancy b/c it was very early, 5 weeks, but in my heart this was the daughter I'd always wanted and for the baby to die, it was a whole lifetime of dreams up in smoke. We named her Clover Joy b/c I found a 4-leaf clover the day before I found out I was pregnant. Joy because it's Grandma's name and our baby brought us such joy the short time she was with us. Some dear friends bought me this necklace and I wear it every day (I took this pic from FB, the angel windchimes on the left are from my MIL to remember Clover by and I had shared both these photos in a collage). There is no way to know what happened, I guess there was something wrong with the baby b/c I was on estrogen and progesterone so I don't think it was because of anything wrong with me. Thanks for the hugs, I'm doing much better now. Hard pill to swallow for things to end this way, but also very blessed to have our one miracle baby. So glad things are still going well for you! How many weeks are you now?

TTC since 2000
vraklis
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Lorsm » Tue May 17, 2016 10:10 am

Those are so cute and so sweet of your friends. Great to know you have people who truly care for you. I am glad you are doing better. I could not imagine your pain n heart ache. & it's great that you can find much comfort in your son. That will definitely help you coop. Just the thought of losing this pregnancy has me in so much stress. Luckily so far this pregnancy has been smooth for me. Currently 11wks4days. Almost the end of the first trimester. In two weeks we are finding out the gender. It is our first so we don't mind which ever.
Lorsm

Previous

Return to IUI