femara, follistim, ovidrel and iui 5th round

Are you trying intrauterine insemination this month? Or have some questions about IUI? This is the place for you!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: femara, follistim, ovidrel and iui 5th round

Postby mglupe1979 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:45 pm

Hi ladies!!! Sorry i left you all for couple of days. I dicided that i needed to take my mine away for a little while taken my med with me jiji vacation in puerto rico. I think my 3 follicle are new since i have not stem for a good two month. The reason my doc puts me on oral and injectabel is to keep the cost down i respond really well on femara but have not had any luck these past 4 iui. This time we are beeing more aggressive 2 femara day 5 to 9 menopur day 6 to 10 i have my folicles scaned this coming monday since they are close on sunday. I should be ready to trigger sunday but will have to wait until i go to the doc office. Fingers cross hoping i dont ovulate before cause i can feel my ovaries twichen. Im getting pretty nervous hoping i dont over stimulate either way im going for it.
mglupe1979
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby mglupe1979 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:03 pm

Hi ladies, im doing ok still have two more days of injectabel. Monday i go for my scanned its going to be a day late since they dont open on sunday. Mostly i will trigger right their in the office and hopefully will be able to come in 24hr later. Beside a headache everyday everything is normal. Just crossing my fingers i dont ovulate earlier feelings some tingeling on both of my ovaries. I will keep you all posted. What is the update for you all? Any simptom?
mglupe1979
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby mglupe1979 » Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:52 pm

Ckatta, im doing ok. Tonight was my las injectabel og 75 menopor i go monday to see how im doing. Fingers cross that i can trigger that same day and iui 24 hour latter.
Any update on anyone else?
mglupe1979
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Ckatta14 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:17 am

Hi :)

Do your go Monday morning for your check? Do you travel to Puerto Rico for treatment each cycle? I gotcha as to why they do both oral and injections!! I've got my fx for you!!

I'm 10dpiui. Nothing going on, starting to feel typical af type of feelings unfortunately :( last cycle I started af on the morning of 12 dpiui so if this cycle is the same I'm only a few days away . Praying for a miracle!!!
Me: 32
DH: 41
Married since July 2012

DD 12
DS 7
DD 8 weeks
Ckatta14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mglupe1979 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:19 pm

Yes, I'm going in first thing Monday morning, I'm feeling kindad nauseous not sure why maybe its the medication. Yes i travel to PR every cycle its becoming very expensive. Im really hoping that I'm ready to trigger and the doc do the iui on tuesday i have already the plane ticket to return home that same afternoon. Usually i have been trigger on day 11 but that day is today, I can feel my ovaries ready to explote not feeling the greatest right now. Will update you all tomorrow morning.
Im praying for all of us little miracle.
mglupe1979
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby mglupe1979 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:18 pm

Ckatta im doing ok. Im going in tomorrow morning for my 12 day follicle scan i should be ready. The only thing today i have had watery cm with brown discharge not sure if it is because of the medication but my overies are feeling full ready to explote and no sign of ovulatiom. Fingures cross i will update tomorrow morning. Question do you all get painful bloated 2 to 3 days after the trigger shot. I ask because i get really tender and it really hurt my abdominal area alot of discomfort gassy. The last time i ended in the ER it shurt so bad. Not looking foward. Let me know if any of you had gotten these side effect.
mglupe1979
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Ckatta14 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:05 am

Good luck today, fx you're ready!!!

I always get bloated and crampy post trigger!

11 dpiui and fully expecting af today or tomorrow :(
Married since July 2012

DD 12
DS 7
DD 8 weeks
Ckatta14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mglupe1979 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:36 am

:( im devasteded my lining is not good very thin. Two nice Folicle 28 and 24mm but my lining is not there. What can i do within these 3 to 4 days to improve it? What can i eat or drink? Ladies any advices please. Doc is not happy with my results still had to trigger me to make sure i ovulate but doesn't give me much hope :( my chances are so slim that will do my iui free of charge.
mglupe1979
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Ckatta14 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:57 am

I'm sorry to hear this :( what did your lining measure?? I'm shocked bc the injections are supposed to help thicken it up. So they are still doing your iui then?

Af came this morning :(
Married since July 2012

DD 12
DS 7
DD 8 weeks
Ckatta14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mglupe1979 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:46 am

Ckatta im so sorry af show her ugly face :(. For me doc have no explanation for me as to why my lining is not thicken it was maybe 3 very thing. It look like i was stil on af. I broke down, im still crying. I ask him if he was canceling and he said to bd on our own it made no sense to spend an additional 1k on iui which i agree and then he ask me if my husband had travel with me and i said yes. He then said to come on in tomorrow morning free of charge i will do the iui lets give it a try. What can i take to help thicken my lining i will drink anything?..
mglupe1979
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Ckatta14 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:05 am

I'm not sure what you can do to help the lining. Maybe ask your dr when you go in for your iui. It's nice that he's still willing to do it and for free no less, that's awesome. You never know, it can still happen!!

Fx good luck!!
Married since July 2012

DD 12
DS 7
DD 8 weeks
Ckatta14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mglupe1979 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:46 pm

Nwt814 how are you doing? Your two week are almost over. Have you tested? Are you feeling any different?
Ckatta any update you should be 13dpiui have you tested? Hopping this is our month sending positive vibes your way.
For me its my day one dpiui i ovulated last night i would say 12 hour after the iui today i was just on bed all day me and the triger shut dont get alone although i can say it was less painfull, hardly and bloated i guess i had less folicles than the orivious time jiji only two on my left were ready.
Trying to stay positive and praying for a sticky bean to find a nice place in my thin lining to make it her home for the next 37 weeks.
mglupe1979
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby mglupe1979 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:28 am

Hi ladies!!! You all been alittle to quite :) i know i was the last one on this cycle you all were days before me.
Nwt you have good news for us? I really hope this was your month, never give up.
Ckatta i know you are in a new cycle how is it going?
As for me im 5pdiui not much going on. Take my progesteron on the am and at night not complaining on the side effect feeling ok not feeling much a different. Really trying my hardest to staying possitive.
Sending positive vibes and baby dust for all of us.
mglupe1979
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Ckatta14 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:42 am

Hi :)

I'm doing okay. I go tomorrow for a blood draw to check my estradiol then they will adjust my dosage depending on my lab results.

I've got everything crossed for you. Even with a thin lining I'm sure it's still possible!!! I had awful side effects from the progesterone I'm glad to hear yours aren't bad!!

I hope you're enjoying your weekend :)
Married since July 2012

DD 12
DS 7
DD 8 weeks
Ckatta14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mglupe1979 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:21 am

I wish i was abel to see how my lining is doing :(. For some reason all my test has come normal. There is no explanation for my infertility and thats what makes it hard.
One week almost over this coming week is going to be the worst in the waithing game.
Ckatta keep us updated u will probably be on your next iui next week. Time does go fast but on our biological clock.
mglupe1979
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

PreviousNext

Return to IUI