femara, follistim, ovidrel and iui 5th round

Are you trying intrauterine insemination this month? Or have some questions about IUI? This is the place for you!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: femara, follistim, ovidrel and iui 5th round

Postby MrsRoulette » Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:17 pm

MgLupe, Glad to hear you are positive and excited for your new cycle. AF came on Thursday and follies on Friday is good. I was shocked when I had an US as well day 1 of my cycle prior to starting Gonal F and they were there! NP urged me not to get too excited tho lol! Sure enough one was a cyst and two grew, no bfp though. I sat it out this past cycle for being so emotionally tired. We have done 2 IUIs. We spent 2,000 dollars on the last cycle. Ultrsounds, meds, etc. The financial strain was not good for us for a gamble. SO this is what I decided. Take a break, get back on Fertility Blend and add FertileCM. MgLupe, Fertile CM is supposed to help thicken lining too, even though I have not had issues there. I also bought Motility Boost for the mister I will have him start taking it on my day 3 of this next cycle. After reading the thread it makes me wonder what my estradiol levels are doing. We are going to home to Kenya in December and intend to get some tests done there coz its way cheaper lol!
So it is all supplements for me for now. Oh, my mom also sent me some fertility herbal tea from Kenya. Will see how all these do. I was going to wait for my period to start back on Fertility Blend but I went ahead and started today. In the event we have no luck by end of the year, then next year we will dive into IVF and hope for twins, or triplets. :D
Baby dust my sisters in this journey!
Hubby:49
Been TTC Since Dec 2011
Hubby's SA: motile density. 10% (60% or greater is good) My Cycles: 32 days. 29 with femara
1st round of Clomid June 2013 (cd5-9). On cd 21, prog level 26.1 BFN
2nd round of Clomid July 2013 (cd5-9). On cd 21, prog level 29.1 BFN
April 14, 2016 IUI - BFN (Femara 5 mg day 3-7), Ovidrel Trigger) 1 follie.
May 1-6, 216 Femara 7.5 mg (day 3-7). One small follicle. Cancelled cycle
May 30th, 2016 - Femara 7.5 mg (day 3-7). + Gonal F Injections 150 iu (day 7-12)- 22.5,16.7, 9 mm follies
Ovidrel day 12, IUI day 13 06/09/2016 BFN
FertileCM, Fertility Blend, herbal fertility tea from Kenya - BFP!!!!!!
We prayed, hoped, waited for our little miracle. Now God has started in me the miracle of creation. So blessed!!
MrsRoulette
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mglupe1979 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:42 pm

MrsRoulette thanks for the info i did take fertile CM and my husband is still taken his. Dh is fine for some unexplained reason its me, before i started with all these fertility treatment my lining was never a problem, but every additional treatment i do has been affecting it more and more i think on my first iui last November my lining was at 10mm on day 12 of my cycle, this last one i dont think i made it to 5mm doc didnt say.
Today im 6dpiui feeling very bloated mostlikely is the progesteron pills im in. This was our fifth iui :( still not giving up.

Best of luck to everyone, baby dust to all of us!!
mglupe1979
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby mglupe1979 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:36 am

12 dpiui negative :( many questions going thru my mine. Is it i cant have anymore kids? Was waiting 10 years to try to long? Im 37 all my test were normal. Now with 5 iui and medication has affected my lining. I just want a healthy baby girl :( . I guess i will be taken couple month of a break. Maybe once my rf start coming normal again try it again. It going to be a year now that we seriously started trying. I know my clock is clicking but i cant continue puting everything else on hold and going through these emotions everyday. I want to wish everyone success in there journey. Baby dust to us all!!!
mglupe1979
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby MrsRoulette » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:58 am

So sorry mglupe! This roller coaster is no fun ride. I totally understand.
Far as I know, clomid is the only fertile med that thins the lining. This beats the whole point of trying to conceive. My doc never prescribes clomid. He sticks to Femara. I'm with you on break. It's totally normal to feel that way. I'm 33. I had so much pressure on myself, adding pressure from family and friends. Now I share less regarding my journey. I hope one day it will happen for us. People just do not understand the pain their words no matter how gently put, hurts us. I pray for wisdom for them and for me.
Pray, take care of yourself spiritually, physically and emotionally. A day at a time.
Blessings to you and everyone else!
Hubby:49
Been TTC Since Dec 2011
Hubby's SA: motile density. 10% (60% or greater is good) My Cycles: 32 days. 29 with femara
1st round of Clomid June 2013 (cd5-9). On cd 21, prog level 26.1 BFN
2nd round of Clomid July 2013 (cd5-9). On cd 21, prog level 29.1 BFN
April 14, 2016 IUI - BFN (Femara 5 mg day 3-7), Ovidrel Trigger) 1 follie.
May 1-6, 216 Femara 7.5 mg (day 3-7). One small follicle. Cancelled cycle
May 30th, 2016 - Femara 7.5 mg (day 3-7). + Gonal F Injections 150 iu (day 7-12)- 22.5,16.7, 9 mm follies
Ovidrel day 12, IUI day 13 06/09/2016 BFN
FertileCM, Fertility Blend, herbal fertility tea from Kenya - BFP!!!!!!
We prayed, hoped, waited for our little miracle. Now God has started in me the miracle of creation. So blessed!!
MrsRoulette
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mglupe1979 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:30 pm

Thank you mrsroulette for those word. Just read your post on another post. Positive!!! Congratulation!! Im exited for you.
My doc this month want to go simple with clomin and estrace pill for this next cycle but i dont know if i want to try it this month im tired having to travel its hard on me my job and my husband job. I know that family is first but how much can we do?
Im expecting rf anyday now today is 15pdiui since i was on progesteron till sunday not sure when it will come.
Blessing to you too and all of those ladies looking gor there BFP. Baby dust to all of us.
mglupe1979
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby mglupe1979 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:50 pm

Tried the clomid and extradiol this month and negative NADA!!
mglupe1979
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby mglupe1979 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:02 pm

Im back again, iui number 6th today
We use the same treatment this month femara, injectabel and trigger shot.
Cd 12 2 folicles 30 and 24mm lining at 7mm. Fx im officialy on my two weeks wait. Trying to stay positive but its hard. Loosing hope quickly.
Wishing everyone baby dust and a BFP !!
mglupe1979
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Previous

Return to IUI