3rd IUI trust your body

Are you trying intrauterine insemination this month? Or have some questions about IUI? This is the place for you!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

3rd IUI trust your body

Postby Crazy0503 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:50 pm

I had my 3rd IUI on June 5th. My 2nd IUI I believed that I ovulated before my IUI was due. They insisted that I was wrong. I'm pretty in tune with my body and had a large mucous discharge and cramping and all my typical signs and they still insisted I was wrong and I went along with it and waited for my 2nd IUI. When round 3 came around I yet again believed that I ovulated before my scheduled IUI. I called the office and the on call people (it was Saturday) told me to call on Monday. I refused to accept that as an answer. An hour later I got a call from the office told her my signs and symptoms. This time I was prepared and took an ovulation test to prove my symptoms and it was positive. They changed my IUI date to Sunday June 5th. By Sunday June 12th I was having cramping as if my period was going to start soon. On Thursday June 16th I took a pregnancy test so I could make plans and drink with my friends and there was a VERY faint line that I had never seen before but I thought no way. June 18th I took another test and it's a BFP!!!!! I Go and get blood work done Monday at my doctors office! Trust your body!!! You know yourself better than anyone else.
Crazy0503

Re: 3rd IUI trust your body

Postby Danaa » Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:40 pm

Congrats!!Yesssss always listen to ur body I agree.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: 3rd IUI trust your body

Postby Sophie_87 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:58 pm

Congratulations! Nice to see a BFP X
Sophie_87
Friend

Return to IUI