5 dpiui,has time stood still???!!

Are you trying intrauterine insemination this month? Or have some questions about IUI? This is the place for you!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

5 dpiui,has time stood still???!!

Postby cleverclogs » Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:34 am

Omg!this is torture... Maybe it's the weekend, but thinking way too much. When did ye test after iui? The nurse said 14 days after, but that's a Tuesday mornin..don't know how I'd face work if it was negative. Do you think day 12 would be too early? Tested for trigger shot yesterday, line almost gone. Also anyone else have lower back pain this early?xx
cleverclogs
Friend

Re: 5 dpiui,has time stood still???!!

Postby pandagrl » Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:01 am

Isn't it the worst? I'm losing my mind this tww too, this might be the worst one ever for me, ugh. I caved and tested on 9dpiui but I didn't have a trigger shot. I'm not sure when is a safe date to test with a trigger and when might be too early. I'm sure the nurse is prob right and that nothing before 14dpiui would be reliable.

I know it's so hard but try hard to find distractions. Good luck!
Me 41, SO 46

IUI #1 - 8/2015 - BFP but miscarried
4 more IUI's in 2016, all BFN

IVF - ER 3/3/2017 - canceled cycle (partner couldn't produce sperm - almost killed him)
9 eggs frozen
5/2/2017 - 6 eggs made the thaw and all fertilized
5/7/2017 - 1 embryo transferred - BFN
2 frosties remaining

7/22/2017 - natural BFP - chemical
8/21/2017 - another natural BFP :omg:

pandagrl
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby sdham » Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:17 pm

Hi there! I am also 5dpiui today. I had back to back iui's Monday and Tuesday. I have had non stop lower ab cramps and pressure. Along with a ton of side effects. Waiting is the worst. My mind actually hurts! Are you doing progesterone at night? I'm guessing implantation happens in the next few days. It would be easier to not think about this if I didn't feel the cramps. I'm so nervous!!!! I go for my blood test on the 28th. Worried about work too.
sdham
Friend

Postby cleverclogs » Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:12 pm

Hithere, on progesterone 3 times daily... Pretty sure they are responsible for a lot of side effects. Day 6 dpiui today... Another week and we're nearly there. Lower back pain is my most dominant symptom. Is this your first iui girls?x
cleverclogs
Friend

Postby sdham » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:19 am

I have had no back pain. Today I just have some dull cramps and a little naseous. Nothing else really. This is my first IUI cycle. I had it monday and tuesday of last week so I guess I'm 6dpiui? next week this time I"ll be a mess.
sdham
Friend

Postby alees.242 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:25 pm

Good Afternoon All

I am on 4dpiui. I did do my IUI on Friday. It went pretty well - Hubbies washed count was 28 million which is great!

Pretty sure i am out this month though..

Still haven’t had a temp rise - which is crazy because I ovulate every month and I’ve never had this issue before. Also crazy because my OPK was positive the day before my IUI and now its negative which you would think would mean I ovulated, but my temps say otherwise! ALSO i am on day 17 of my cycle and I never ever ovulate past day 15 - even on clomid.... I wonder if that means I am not going to ovulate this month?? Anyway. Just trying to stay busy. Hubby and I have been BD every day since my IUI until I get that surge I am waiting for. Just don’t want to miss it… even though my hopes are basically diminished! Had a good cry about it. I am lucky my hubby is very supportive – but I can tell he is disappointed as well.

Gearing up and trying to mentally prepare for my next cycle! It’s so hard not to get discouraged during all of this!! It’s so stressful!

Side note: Any of you ladies have bad cramps after IUI? I am concerned I may have an infection or something.. I have been having off and on cramping since the procedure (4 days now)
alees.242
Friend

Postby cleverclogs » Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:28 pm

Hi girls..how you all doing? Coping well I hope. To answer about cramping... Nothing very strong, more like ovulation pain. But my lower back is killing me. Getting worse by the day. Got blood results of the day of iui..estradiol was 218 which is keeping with havin had one follicle. Felt deflated after talking to nurse.. Like if I'd had more follicles..I'd have a better chance. Find that confusing because a friend of mine had 4 and cycle was cancelled, what's ideal I wonder??! It's probably all just luck. 8 dpiui today..nearly 9. When are ye testing? I know I will have no self restraint this weekend!!
cleverclogs
Friend

Postby MrsRoulette » Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:36 pm

Hey y'all!
I'm 13 dpiui, will prolly test tonight or wait till morning. I'm praying for a bfp. Tested on Sunday for the heck of Father's Day but I knew it would be too early....
I hope AF stays away.
As for follicle number, each doc is different. Mine was sure only one follie would make it but after an extra two days of Gonal F the second runner up was a pretty good size and much as the NP ruled out the third one, I'm counting it. :) so I had IUI with two officially good ones and one not so promising one. Triggered the morning before then IUI next day at 10 am. I'm hoping this is our cycle. Praying for twins, praying for God's mercy on our crying hearts.
Hubby:49
Been TTC Since Dec 2011
Hubby's SA: motile density. 10% (60% or greater is good) My Cycles: 32 days. 29 with femara
1st round of Clomid June 2013 (cd5-9). On cd 21, prog level 26.1 BFN
2nd round of Clomid July 2013 (cd5-9). On cd 21, prog level 29.1 BFN
April 14, 2016 IUI - BFN (Femara 5 mg day 3-7), Ovidrel Trigger) 1 follie.
May 1-6, 216 Femara 7.5 mg (day 3-7). One small follicle. Cancelled cycle
May 30th, 2016 - Femara 7.5 mg (day 3-7). + Gonal F Injections 150 iu (day 7-12)- 22.5,16.7, 9 mm follies
Ovidrel day 12, IUI day 13 06/09/2016 BFN
FertileCM, Fertility Blend, herbal fertility tea from Kenya - BFP!!!!!!
We prayed, hoped, waited for our little miracle. Now God has started in me the miracle of creation. So blessed!!
MrsRoulette
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Bahmama » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:05 pm

7dpiui today. using progesterone 100 suppositories and had a blood test today to check the levels. My progesterone level today was 60. No known issues in the past but doc being slightly aggressive due to the fact that I am 45. This is my very first iui. Beta blood test set 7 days from today 6/29. We are hopeful. had 6 follicles before iui with 3 of them at 22, 19. 17 at day of iui. Also had an hcg trigger shot 2days before iui. Had some symptoms this week and dull cramping now at night. It's so good to read the posts b/c I can relax when I know that my symptoms are normal and there is no reason to be alarmed or think the worst. Will keep you posted. I sooo want to be a mom. I'm very excited.
Bahmama
Friend

Postby Nwt814 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:13 am

Alees, were/are you on any medication before the IUI ow now? BBT is easily thrown, especially with the fertility meds. I wouldn't count myself out yet!
Nwt814
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to IUI