July IUI

Are you trying intrauterine insemination this month? Or have some questions about IUI? This is the place for you!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: July IUI

Postby S3r1ca » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:58 pm

So sorry to hear that but i too will be taking a break and a holiday lking. I woke up at 5am covered in AF distraught. Sorry to be crude but it was much heavier. Such heavy flow can only mean a BFN. Good luck to all you ladies out there. Hope you get your miracle x
S3r1ca
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Mah7434 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:48 pm

I'm sorry about all the BFN's makes me sad and nervous. I'm 6dpiui and my trigger shot is out of my system but now I'm just twidling my thumbs waiting. I feel normal just more bloated but hell I had pizza :) I wish my body would tell me something. Any thoughts ?
Mah7434
Friend

Postby hulamom » Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:59 pm

Today I am 16dpiui and 17dpo - and nothing. BFN, which does not surprise me since I'm not feeling any symptoms, but still no AF. I was re-reading some of my paperwork from the RE and the progesterone I took can delay it I guess. My RE is already looking ahead to next cycle. DH and I decided to go with the same meds, but forgo the IUI, just gonna stick to go 'ol BD. My RE agreed with me trying acupuncture and going to cultural healer in my community to help me realign my body/mind/spirit. I feel really happy that they are understanding my need to connect with my cultural tradition. I think its the missing piece.

Even though I'm out this round, I am still checking back to see how everyone else does. Any updates lking? My heart goes out to my fellow BFN receivers....S3r1ca. Just remember that we all know the emotional toll this journey takes on us all, I see the struggles and it gives me strength and I thank everyone for sharing. I am sending everyone positive thoughts and lots of baby dust.
hulamom

Postby S3r1ca » Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:42 am

Thanks hulamom. I too feel the strength from lovely people on this site. I am 14dpiui today and even though when i woke up to a scene from a bloody movie with my heavy AF i still did my PT knowing it was going to be a BFN. Good luck for all of you. May speak to some of you doing a september or october cycle x
S3r1ca
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby lking » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:49 am

AF decided to make her big appearance yesterday. I have really miserable, really painful periods so naturally I feel like my body is punishing me for not getting pregnant.

I am looking forward to this month. No meds, no tracking, nothing. Just enjoying life, enjoying my hubby and enjoying sex. We will try again in September, I will probably have another IUI.

S3rlca- so sorry for your news. I know that feeling all too well. I will likely talk to you in September and/or October.

Hulamom- so sorry for your news as well. I hope that you fill your missing piece and it brings you great success and provides you with emotional support. Wishing you the best of luck.
TTC #1 since July 2014
Me: 25 DH: 26

Diagnosis: PCOS
July 2015 Clomid/Metformin - BFN
August 2015 Clomid/Metformin - BFN
May 2016 Femera - BFN (no ovulation)

July 2016 Femera/HCG Trigger/IUI - BFN
lking

Postby Meea » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:26 pm

Hello! I had my first IUI on July 29th, a little background, everything was in good shape for how I was measuring. I took clomid days 5-9 had an ultra sound on a monday and opted for a trigger shotwhich I took that Thursday and had IUI done on Friday the 29th. These past 2 weeks have been so hard. I think I'm driving myself insane researching possible symptoms, but hard to tell since they resemble the same symptoms as your period. I get to test this Saturday, I'm hoping for a positive test, otherwise it's back to the drawing board....
Meea

Postby lking » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:10 pm

Meea--- any update??
TTC #1 since July 2014
Me: 25 DH: 26

Diagnosis: PCOS
July 2015 Clomid/Metformin - BFN
August 2015 Clomid/Metformin - BFN
May 2016 Femera - BFN (no ovulation)

July 2016 Femera/HCG Trigger/IUI - BFN
lking