August IUI

Are you trying intrauterine insemination this month? Or have some questions about IUI? This is the place for you!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: August IUI

Postby HopingforUs » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:47 pm

Spotting at 7 dpiui, not looking promising again. Today is 8 dpiui and no spotting yet. Maybe I'm in the small % of implantation bleeders but I don't think I'm that lucky. TBD, another week to go.
2013-2015, Trying without medical intervention.
March - May 2016: clomid + ovidrel, ovulation = BFN (4 times with clomid in all, continued to thin lining even with estridial)
June - July 2016: femara + ovidrel + IUI = BFN
August - Sept 2016: clomid + ovidrel + IUI = BFN
Last week in Sept 2016 to date: Informed that my BMI was too high for the clinic to perform IVF. Told to take 6 months and try to lose the weight.
HopingforUs

Postby Lovebove » Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:28 am

Well ladies AF showed up the morning I was to get my beta hcg done. Pretty emotional to still go get it done, when I knew the answer. The hpt I had taken the night before were negative with two showing faint lines ( likely evap lines ). :cry:

Will start the letrozole again tom.
Lovebove
Friend

Postby Babyforme26 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:21 pm

Hi everyone, first time to post and crazily confused and worried. TTC for 1.5 years now. Did get pregnant 2 years ago but diagnosed with blighted ovum at week 6 so has an induced miscarriage afterwards. Did my first IUI on aug 27 (with trigger shot the day before and gonal-f injectibles before trigger). I'm past my AF due date, but I'm also taking hormonal supportives, so I was told my AF won't show until I stop taking them. So here's the dilemma, I want to stop the supportives if this is a failed cycle so I could go on with the next, but if I'm indeed pregnant, I'm not supposed to stop taking them.

Did a home pregnancy test on sept 11 (15dpiui), and got this super faint line. I'm worried it's just the urine evaporating Coz it took a while for the line to show. I'm also worried if I'm pregnant, the hcg level is too low to support the pregnancy (post-trauma from the blighted ovum). What should I do?

Forgot to mention, I am not experiencing any symptoms, no tender breasts, morning sickness or anything. Maybe slight cramps now and then which I feel like it's just in my head.

Fingers crossed for every mother-wanna-be out there!
Attachments
image.jpeg
What do you think of the results?
image.jpeg (28.43 KiB) Viewed 469 times
Babyforme26

Postby HopingforUs » Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:57 pm

Baby - I wish I could help, I'm in the same boat. I had some bleeding yesterday but I think it may have been from DTD when I was just entirely too dry. I've had serious heartburn, dizziness, and nausea for a couple of days now and a low grade fever (the heartburn is new, first time I've had that in over a year). All FRER's have been Negative (1st 09/11 and 2nd 09/12). I'm not sure if I should stop the meds and see if AF comes or wait a few more days. I'm 14dpIUI today as well.
2013-2015, Trying without medical intervention.
March - May 2016: clomid + ovidrel, ovulation = BFN (4 times with clomid in all, continued to thin lining even with estridial)
June - July 2016: femara + ovidrel + IUI = BFN
August - Sept 2016: clomid + ovidrel + IUI = BFN
Last week in Sept 2016 to date: Informed that my BMI was too high for the clinic to perform IVF. Told to take 6 months and try to lose the weight.
HopingforUs

Previous

Return to IUI