September IUI

Are you trying intrauterine insemination this month? Or have some questions about IUI? This is the place for you!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: September IUI

Postby geeky_gab » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:47 am

Pixie, I really hope for you that everything goes fine this time. The numbers are promising!
TTC since Dec. 2014 - "unexplained infertility"
Me : 36
DH : 37
IUI #1 (Femara+Ovidrel) : May 23rd 2016 BFN
IUI #2 (Femara+Ovidrel) : September 14th 2016 BFN
IUI #3 (Femara+Ovidrel) : October 11th 2016 BFN
IUI # 4 (Clomid+Ovidrel) : November 8th BFN
Laparoscopy May 29th, fibroid removed, cyst on fallopian tube removed, stage 1 endo removed.
IUI #5 (Femara+Ovidrel) August 20th BFN
IUI #6 (Femara+Menopur+Ovidrel) September 15th BFN
IUI #7 (Femara+Menopur+Ovidrel) October
geeky_gab
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby jojoluv377 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:01 am

Geeky_gab - I'm sorry. My thoughts are with you. Sending you good vibes.
jojoluv377

Postby Tigerb5 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:38 am

So far 2dpiui and my only symptom is bloating. It was bad the day of IUI but it's persisted for the last day and woke up today with the same bloaty feeling. I'll update as a new 'symptom' pops up. Here's hoping for good things.

Geeky-So sorry to heard the sad news. I hope that next month is your month! Baby dust to you!!!
Tigerb5
Friend

Postby PixieDust2016 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:05 am

Geeky- I'm so sorry. I'm sending you best wishes and prayers for next cycle. You got this! I have faith it will work!

Ladies,
It's getting real. 10 dpiui, 11 days post trigger, and my pregnancy tests are still positive, and getting darker. I'm still getting up to pee twice every night, in bed by 8:30pm, bloated and emotional. I also started having the same type of clear discharge I had the whole time when I was pregnant. Many, many prayers!
PixieDust2016
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby jojoluv377 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:42 am

Pixie - It sounds like you are on the road to a BFP. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.
jojoluv377

Postby asiula420 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:22 am

Pixie great news. FX for you.

AFM- the witch arrived as scheduled :(
I said this is last IUI, but we might consider taking one more chance with letrozole per doctors recommendation and schedule consultation for ivf. I'll make a decision tomorrow if we take break or try one more time.

Good luck to all.
asiula420
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby asiula420 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:09 pm

We actually made decision today. Tomorrow going for usg and taking upon #4 double IUI before moving to IVF. I'll see some of you in October chatboard.
Thank you everyone for love and support. You are best.

Baby dust!!!
asiula420
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby jojoluv377 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:45 pm

Asiula - Best of luck with #4. My big decision will happend in December. If we don't get our BFP by the end of this year, we will stop trying using fertility treatment.

- Saturday 7 dpt & 6 dpiui - Still queasy, I felt some tingling/heaviness in my boobies. Unusually warm at night. That has actually been happening for a few days. It may be something or it may be nothing, who knows.
- Sunday 8 dpt & 7 dpiui - Still queasy, mild lower back ache and a little cramping earlier today, but it's stopped now.

The 2ww is such torture. Every symptom could be something or could be a side effect of the medication. Many of the symptoms are easy side effects of the Progesterone. This is so frustrating and, I don't want to test even if it's to determine if the trigger shot has worked it's way out of my system.

I am trying to stay positive through this.I am finally past the half way point of this 2ww and, in 7 days I can finally take a test. But after 4 IUIs (2 timed intercourse, 2 office IUIs), it's really hard to expect a positive outcome. I've had had so many of the same symptomps in the past, and I've been so sure that time was IT, only to find out it wasn't.
jojoluv377

Postby geeky_gab » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:36 am

Best of luck Jojo and Tiger.

I will continue to follow this thread to see how you are doing!

Take care and thanks for the support!
TTC since Dec. 2014 - "unexplained infertility"
Me : 36
DH : 37
IUI #1 (Femara+Ovidrel) : May 23rd 2016 BFN
IUI #2 (Femara+Ovidrel) : September 14th 2016 BFN
IUI #3 (Femara+Ovidrel) : October 11th 2016 BFN
IUI # 4 (Clomid+Ovidrel) : November 8th BFN
Laparoscopy May 29th, fibroid removed, cyst on fallopian tube removed, stage 1 endo removed.
IUI #5 (Femara+Ovidrel) August 20th BFN
IUI #6 (Femara+Menopur+Ovidrel) September 15th BFN
IUI #7 (Femara+Menopur+Ovidrel) October
geeky_gab
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Tigerb5 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:30 pm

Asiula and Geeky-Here's hoping for good things to come for you both!

Pixie-how exciting. I hope everything keeps getting better and better!

Jojo-keep those symptoms coming! Glad you're halfway through this tww!

As for me, my bloating seems to be gone. I have some stomach discomfort starting today. Not quite nausea but not the usual either. Also, my nipples seem to be getting a little sensitive earlier than normal (although last month they didn't get tender at all). Of course this could all just be the usual post-ovulation symptoms but I'm still hoping. :)
Tigerb5
Friend

Postby jojoluv377 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:58 am

Hi ladies,

I hope everyone is doing OK.

AFM
- Monday 9 dpt & 8 dpiui - Yesterday morning I had a mild back ache. After the cramping on Sunday, I was sure AF was on her way. I am a little crankier than usual (that could be PMS, I just don't know). I didn't feel any real "symptoms". However, my bobbies feel, heavy? tingly? at times. I also felt nauseous late in the afternoon (I didn't eat well at lunch and I did a horrible job a drinking water). A snack and a good long shower helped.
- Tuesday 10 dpt & 9 dpiui - I feel a little queasy, and a little "something" on my right ovary (it's not cramps nor is it pulling, it's just a dull something). Kind of what I felt on Sunday but duller. And on Sunday it switched sides after a while and then stopped.

I might cave and test on Friday. By Friday the trigger shot should be gone.

Trying to stay positive.
jojoluv377

Postby MizBanana » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:58 am

Hello Everyone,

So I was here back in August and got a BFN. AF arrived a day late. I was on clomid and I think that shortened the length of my AF. I only had it for 3 days rather than the 5-6 days. Anyhow, this month is our second time doing IUI. I had it done on Sept. 28, 2016. I took Clomid for 5 days, went for blood work and ultrasound and was told that I wasn't quite ready and to come back the following morning. When I did go back, I was told I was ready (didn't bother to ask what size both follicles were because I was too excited :doh: ) and took the ovidrel trigger shot. First time around i had several symptoms; tender breasts, sensitive nipples, bloating, headaches, cramping, twinges... almost the whole nine yards. This time around, I don't feel any different or any symptoms at all. I've cut out coffee, which I love, so I relate that to being sleepy and having a headache for about a week once cutting out coffee. I know every woman, every pregnancy is different but I just feel like this might be another failed IUI. I've read that no symptoms can be a good thing? I'm not sure. This past Sunday, I went out with DH and had some lunch. I was stuffed but as we were walking outside, the food carts posted up by the mall made me want to vomit. I had to hold my nostrils because I couldn't bare the smell of halall food. I love halall food! I figured it would be because I was stuffed from just having lunch but the smell has never bothered me. I don't know. Maybe I'm just worrying for no reason :(

Any advice, ideas, positivity from anyone?? Thank you in advance.

Baby dust to all you ladies!!
MizBanana
Friend

Postby jojoluv377 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:29 pm

MizBanana - Firs welcome. You are 3 days behind me. I had my IUI on September 25. About symptoms; I've been posting my symptoms every day, some days I have no symptoms, other days I have more. I'm not sure if you are also taking progesterone. I am taking it twice a day (400 mg daily), so take that into consideration if you read through my symptoms.

-(updated) Tuesday 10 dpt & 9 dpiui - I feel a little queasy, and a little "something" on my right ovary (it's not cramps nor is it pulling, it's just a dull something). Kind of what I felt on Sunday but duller. And on Sunday it switched sides after a while and then stopped. ** I have had a headache since about 10am, I've been a roaring witch (putting mildly) and now I so nauseous, I really think I might toss my cookies.
jojoluv377

Postby PixieDust2016 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:20 pm

Ladies,
I think I'm out. :(
I had a very faint First Response today, and by this point in my last IUI I already had super great numbers on my bloodwork. Ugh! 12 DPIUI, 13 DPT. I'm just going to get my next script for Clomid and start planning the trip for our third IUI. I'm so sad about this!
PixieDust2016
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby jojoluv377 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:27 pm

Pixie - every pregnancy is different. Remember, it's not over till AF shows her ugly face. Hang in there.
jojoluv377

PreviousNext

Return to IUI