October 2016 IUI

Are you trying intrauterine insemination this month? Or have some questions about IUI? This is the place for you!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: October 2016 IUI

Postby Meltty » Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:29 pm

Puertocan: I never get nauseous before AF but I have been for the past few days... only after eating, which is pretty new for me. I am planning on doing a HPT next Sat (15dpiui) but seems like the TWW is not moving fast enought lol

I am very happy to have found this group as no one in my family know that my DH and I are planning to start a family. I'm 37 turning 38 at the end of this month and we are currently doing IUI thru sperm donnor as DH went thru medical issues and is now infertile.

Thanks to all for being such a great inspiration! :)
Meltty
Friend

Postby sweetpeabutternut » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:49 pm

Welcome mellty. I feel like your twin to a degree. I'm 37 turning 38 shortly and no one in fam knows that DH and I are trying for our first. So I agree, it's great to have this forum to turn to.

Personally I felt a wave or two of nausea earlier on in tww but not at present. Last night I woke to pee (rare for me) and I felt mild af like cramps. Hoping these are good signs. I'm 8dpiui today, beta planned for Friday and no plans ... Yet to take hpt. Too scared!
Me - 37
DH - 40
IUI #1 - September 2016 BFN
IUI #2 - Early October 2016 BFN
IUI #3 - Late OCT 2016 BFN
IUI#4 - NOV - Cancelled due to high FSH
Dec-Mar living life 8)
IVF#1 - Planned for JUNE 2017
sweetpeabutternut

Postby my3kiz » Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:46 am

Crumpet - I havent made an appt with the RE yet. I told them I will wait to see if I start before the 10th. The 10th I will be 14 DPIUI so I am trying to hold out till then. Almost impossible. How about you?
my3kiz
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mglupe1979 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:50 pm

Hi ladies, as of today I'm 5dpiui. No feeling much first two days was a little tender on my stomach. We were up in Michigan this weekend with the family so not much to symtoms spot these day. Just got back to PR visit the Doc since my insurance did not cover the endometrin prescription he give me for this cycle i tryed all type of online discont and it was still over $220.00 out of poket.
Today is my last day eating the pinapple core.
My doc will be doing a biopsy on my uterus this friday day 9 post iui im a little nurvous that something might be sticking and he might distrub it. :( well they know what there are doing.
Will be using endometrin 3 times a day this is the last option my doc has plan for me. After this if for any reason it does not work. I'm really out for the rest of the year. Fx that one of 5 to 6 follicle stick. Just took the extra shot of pregnly 1cc so no testing early. Last time 14 dptrigger it was still positive. Two days later RF came. It was heart breaking.
Baby dust to all you ladies and that before this year is over we all get out BFP!!
mglupe1979
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Meltty » Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:51 pm

Sweetpeabutternut: I'm glad to hear that your story is very similar to mine. It's conforting to know we are not alone thru this process! I waven't had much preg symptoms either.. beside a few on and off cramps and feeling nauseous after eating which I'm still experiencing today :s
Well on another sad notes, I caved in today at 10dpiui and did a HPT. Bad idea... as it turned out to be BFN... I was hoping that I could be like others and get an early BFP!! Oh well... I know I'm not out just yet but I feel stupid and disappointed at myself to not have waited longer before testing. I will definately wait till Sat to test again tho. I did have on and off mild cramps today from both sides of my uterus and small twinges this evening. Not sure if I'm simply too much aware of every little changes in my body but I sure hope its a good sign!! Hope to hear all about your experience thru this TWW ladies :) Baby dust all around as I hope this month will be ours !!
Meltty
Friend

Postby sweetpeabutternut » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:22 am

10dpiui is such a hard day to get past in the tww. That's where I'm at today and my trigger symptoms are virtually gone and here comes the roller coaster of emotions. I feel out!
Me - 37
DH - 40
IUI #1 - September 2016 BFN
IUI #2 - Early October 2016 BFN
IUI #3 - Late OCT 2016 BFN
IUI#4 - NOV - Cancelled due to high FSH
Dec-Mar living life 8)
IVF#1 - Planned for JUNE 2017
sweetpeabutternut

Postby HopeSIN » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:44 am

Crumpet & my3kiz: how are you guys doing? It's testing day for you very soon, right? I keep my fingers crossed for good news on your end :-)

Melty; I feel you...I'm also always testing way too early at around 10dpiui and then regret it instantly for the the next three days. It's really hard!

Sweet pea - will it be blood work or HPT for you this cycle?

I had my first Gonal F injection today at CD6. Another one to follow at CD8 and then IUI usually somewhere around CD 10-12.
I really hope "fourth time's a charm". Otherwise off to IVF :-(
Me 31
DH 37- male factor inf.
TTC 1.5 years
IUI #1: Jan 16 BFP!
May 16: Stillbirth :angel:
IUI #2 - IUI#5: Sept - Dec 16 -> all BFN
Dec16: laparoscopy & hysteroscopy
IUI #6: Jan 2017, BFN :(
Feb'17: first round of IVF
HopeSIN
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby geeky_gab » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:22 am

Good afternoon ladies!

I am still lurking around, to see how you are all doing. Keep it up!
AFM : officially started the TWW today. Worst numbers so far for DH... I hope I won't react as much to the trigger as last time ! So far, resolutions are to go as often as possible to the gym, to manage my anxiety, eat well, get as much sleep as possible and stop symptom checking and early testing... good luck with those two last ones, we all know it's one thing to think of it.. another one to actually manage.

Fx for all of you ladies at the end of your TWW, hope to see some BFP news around here ! Take care!
TTC since Dec. 2014 - "unexplained infertility"
Me : 36
DH : 37
IUI #1 (Femara+Ovidrel) : May 23rd 2016 BFN
IUI #2 (Femara+Ovidrel) : September 14th 2016 BFN
IUI #3 (Femara+Ovidrel) : October 11th 2016 BFN
IUI # 4 (Clomid+Ovidrel) : November 8th BFN
Laparoscopy May 29th, fibroid removed, cyst on fallopian tube removed, stage 1 endo removed.
IUI #5 (Femara+Ovidrel) August 20th BFN
IUI #6 (Femara+Menopur+Ovidrel) September 15th BFN
IUI #7 (Femara+Menopur+Ovidrel) October
geeky_gab
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby my3kiz » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:02 am

Testing day should be soon but I am trying to wait to see if AF shows up. I hate the BFNs. Today I am at 12DPIUI and on CD28. So I should start AF tomorrow or Thursday. I keep going to the bathroom thinking its here because I am having alot of the same AF signs I usually get but nothing so far. I just dont "feel" its happening this time. Weird, I know.

Crumpet - You test yet?
my3kiz
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Puertocan » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:45 pm

Melty: It's still early - try to stay positive! At least you know the trigger is out if you had it.

my3kiz: You haven't tested yet? You are strong!

As for me, I am DPO16 and 16 days past HCG trigger. Wandfo SUPER faint positive 1/2 hour after I peed on it (FMU of course). Trigger should be out by now but if I have a BFP, it should be a BIG FAT postitive, not faint... I guess I will know for sure soon. AF is due Thursday. Will keep you ladies updated.
Me: 31
DH: 31

TTC #1 w/BBT & OPK since 2/2016 when IUD was removed
Cycle 1: IUI w/HCG trigger 6/2016
Cycle 2: Clomid 8/2016
Cycle 3: Clomid/IUI 10/2016
Puertocan
Friend

Postby Meltty » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:39 pm

Thanks ladies for your support. I am staying positive but like you said Puertocan, at least I know the trigger is out of my system. Don't worry about the faint line, I know ladies that had their BFP past 16DPO so I think a faint line is good news. FX for you!!!
Now I must keep my mind busy till Saturday! It seems that I'm starting to feel AF symptoms heading my way... I hope I'm wrong :/
Geeky: welcome to the TWW... I will send baby dust your way and to all the other ladies here :)
Meltty
Friend

Postby Babyforme26 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:35 pm

Puertocan, that's very promising. 16DPO should give you something pretty accurate! And it should still be a faint line =) Will you do a blood test to confirm?
Babyforme26

Postby my3kiz » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:46 am

Puertocan - I dont want the disappointment of a BFN. So I am trying really hard. Im 13dpiui today and Day 29. Should start today or tomorrow so we will see.

I think your test sound very promising. I have heard on the Wondofs you will only get a very faint line for awhile. Try a FRER. Any blood work scheduled yet?

Good Luck Ladies.
Crumpet- Your quiet. Everything OK?
my3kiz
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby HopeSIN » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:44 am

Geeky - sorry to hear that. We're also always hoping for a better sample than the round before but it usually ends up being either the same or even worse. We've never gotten higher than 1% morph :-(

My3kiz - 13dpiui is really far! I'll hope for the best!!!

Puertocan - keeping my fingers crossed that this line gets stronger and stronger!

Melty - if somehow possible, try not to interpret too much into the symptoms. Easier said than done, I know. But the symptoms of AF coming and of body getting prepared for a pregnancy are just too similar, that at this stage it's all just speculation. Really hoping for a BPF for you on Saturday :-)

Over here I'm going for my CD 8 follicle scan tomorrow. I'm already curious to see if the single shot of Gonal F did anything. If not, I should get another shot tomorrow and then IUI either on SAT or MON and TUE.

Did anyone on here ever only have one or two Gonal F injections per cycle or did all of you do a few on multiple days in a row?
Me 31
DH 37- male factor inf.
TTC 1.5 years
IUI #1: Jan 16 BFP!
May 16: Stillbirth :angel:
IUI #2 - IUI#5: Sept - Dec 16 -> all BFN
Dec16: laparoscopy & hysteroscopy
IUI #6: Jan 2017, BFN :(
Feb'17: first round of IVF
HopeSIN
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby geeky_gab » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:12 am

Good morning ladies!
I will be posting this on the November thread too.

1dpIUI, I am worried! I have brown spotting. This never happened before. Yesterday, the IUI hurt more than usual. Do you think it is possible that the catheter caused this. It can't possibly be implantation bleeding at this time, right? Unless I O'd before time and since we were BDing all the time.

OMG, I swore I wouldn't go back to all this worrying!
TTC since Dec. 2014 - "unexplained infertility"
Me : 36
DH : 37
IUI #1 (Femara+Ovidrel) : May 23rd 2016 BFN
IUI #2 (Femara+Ovidrel) : September 14th 2016 BFN
IUI #3 (Femara+Ovidrel) : October 11th 2016 BFN
IUI # 4 (Clomid+Ovidrel) : November 8th BFN
Laparoscopy May 29th, fibroid removed, cyst on fallopian tube removed, stage 1 endo removed.
IUI #5 (Femara+Ovidrel) August 20th BFN
IUI #6 (Femara+Menopur+Ovidrel) September 15th BFN
IUI #7 (Femara+Menopur+Ovidrel) October
geeky_gab
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

PreviousNext

Return to IUI