December IUI

Are you trying intrauterine insemination this month? Or have some questions about IUI? This is the place for you!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: December IUI

Postby mglupe1979 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:43 pm

Sa2007. Baby dance atlease once to be cover, and you will not deplete his count for monday if for any reason was a false positive. Did u use the trigger shot, i personal ovulate within 24 hour when trigger never 36 hour. So just go for it and not feel you list your window.
Good luck home you chatch the eggy.
mglupe1979
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Brenj » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:25 pm

Carolinalocs yes im waiting for the hcg test until tuesday too. Its cool we did it the same day. Lets keep in contact for results.

Best of luck and baby dust!
Brenj
Friend

Postby boatlife » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:14 am

SA - What kind of OPKs are you using? Are you using the ICs or the digital?

I went in for my CD10 scan today, and they found a dominant follicle on the right @ 23mm, they want me to trigger tonight for IUI Tuesday @ 12pm. I feel like that is such a long time! What is everyone's opinion on trigger 24 vs 36 hours before IUI? This is the biggest follicle I've had and I'm nervous I will ovulate before then, but my OPKs aren't close to the control line. Baby dust to you all who underwent the IUI and are currently in your TWW!!
Me - 28 // DW - 35
DS - 9
IUI #1 - 9 = BFN
IVF #1 = May 2018
boatlife
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Brenj » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:53 am

My progesteron levels came back and they are really low. Lower than ever and thats not normal in me. So I guess Im not pregnant. Im in my 9dpiui. Is sad sad sad. I think Im taking a break it is too much.
Brenj
Friend

Postby SA2007 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:58 pm

Update. I ended up getting ahold of my RE. He wanted to see me today for an ultrasound. Had 3 follicles at 17, 19 and 25. But he said they were starting to get a little fuzzy around the edges which apparently means I have already began ovulating. He advised us to try on our own this month as he was afraid I would finish ovulating before I came back for the iui and didn't want me to waste money. So no iui for me with month... baby dancing only. Hopefully it works out and if not next month I will schedule my mid-cycle ultrasound earlier.

Boatlife I was using the first response but not the digital.

Baby dust to all!!
SA2007

Postby MMG2016 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:32 am

SA2007 -- I had to start using the Clear Blue digital OPKs because I never felt sure about figuring it out on my own. It gives you high fertility days and then the peak fertility day. But it sounds like you were right. Looks like we will be in the TWW together! Baby dust!!
MMG2016

Postby carolinalocs » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:08 am

Brenj wrote:Carolinalocs yes im waiting for the hcg test until tuesday too. Its cool we did it the same day. Lets keep in contact for results.

Best of luck and baby dust!

Was going to get a cheapo hpt from the $ store during lunch today. They were all sold out! Guess I'm waiting after all :doh:
carolinalocs
Friend

Postby Brenj » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:04 pm

I wish you all the best. I think is no no for me this month. My progesterone is very low. More than ever. So the doctor already told me to visit him when I get my period.

I am debating if I should just take a little break.

:(
Brenj
Friend

Postby boatlife » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:38 pm

brenj - I'm sorry! Your doctor didn't prescribe you progesterone to raise your levels? My progesterone levels are always low and they prescribe me suppositories to insert vaginally (gross!) every night to help my levels.

I triggered at midnight last night and go for my IUI at noon tomorrow. I took 3 different OPKs this morning, and got (- wondfo), low CB advanced, and low CB digital. I got home from work and took all 3 again, and skipped right past "high" and got "peak" on both CBs and a blazing positive on wondfo. I'm nervous now that I've begun ovulating and my IUI at noon tomorrow is going to be too late. :cry:
Me - 28 // DW - 35
DS - 9
IUI #1 - 9 = BFN
IVF #1 = May 2018
boatlife
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby KC2611 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:42 pm

Hi Ladies!

This is my very first post on here! I've been reading posts on this site for what seems like ages and I feel like I need to be a part of all the support I see happening among everyone. This has been the most frustrating experience of my life (and hubby's too)! First iui was done yesterday 12/11. TTC for 14 months and timed intercourse just hasn't worked... RE wanted to do timed intercourse this cycle but we pushed for iui due to his count being so low. I can test the day after Christmas! Trying to keep my mind off of it as I tend to overanalyze my body and any "symptoms" I may have. Any support is appreciated as we've shed many tears throughout our TTC journey.
KC2611
Friend

Postby KC2611 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:50 pm

Boatlife- Is this your first iui? I don't know much as this was our first, but our RE told me to trigger at 10 AM Saturday and then I went in at 10 AM Sunday for the iui.
KC2611
Friend

Postby BabyFever3-4 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:54 pm

Welcome to all the new posters and all of the December TWWers!! Good luck to all of you on your journey. I love having the support of people who actually understand the emotional roller coaster of trying to conceive.

Update: AFM I went in on Saturday to get a blood draw when I got back from my trip and my HCG was 104. I went back today 48 hrs later and HCG today was 300. So I am technically pregnant however MD says to be "cautiously optimistic" because of last Monday's HCG of 17 being a "red flag". I will go on Wed for another 48 hrs HCG draw and then a vag ultrasound on Dec 28th. This has been the most excruciating TWW EVER!! Trying to stay positive but don't want to get my hopes up. Prayers appreciated!!
BabyFever3-4
Friend

Postby SA2007 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:18 am

Babyfever- crossing my fingers for you! Sounds promising to me
SA2007

Postby boatlife » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:16 am

Babyfever - Congrats! The numbers doubling now is definitely a good sign. Will be praying for you!

KC - No, this will be my 3rd, but only my 2nd with trigger. We did a natural cycle the first time, which I honestly believe would've worked but I had fibroids/polyps or something going on. Last month we decided to use the trigger and again this month.

Took another set of OPKs this morning and got "peak" on CB Digital and blazing positive on wondfo, so maybe the timing is going to work out good for noon today. Here's to hoping! A Christmas BFP would be amazing!!
Me - 28 // DW - 35
DS - 9
IUI #1 - 9 = BFN
IVF #1 = May 2018
boatlife
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Brenj » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:48 am

boatlife wrote:brenj - I'm sorry! Your doctor didn't prescribe you progesterone to raise your levels? My progesterone levels are always low and they prescribe me suppositories to insert vaginally (gross!) every night to help my levels.

I triggered at midnight last night and go for my IUI at noon tomorrow. I took 3 different OPKs this morning, and got (- wondfo), low CB advanced, and low CB digital. I got home from work and took all 3 again, and skipped right past "high" and got "peak" on both CBs and a blazing positive on wondfo. I'm nervous now that I've begun ovulating and my IUI at noon tomorrow is going to be too late. :cry:

Well my progesterone was good and it had been on good level, all of the sudden it went down. He is starting meds this month. I really wanted it to be a BFP this month but is ok. I just have to be patient.

With procedure lets just be positive that is going to be right on time!! keep us posted! finger cross for you and baby dust!
Brenj
Friend

PreviousNext

Return to IUI