January 2017 IUI

Are you trying intrauterine insemination this month? Or have some questions about IUI? This is the place for you!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: January 2017 IUI

Postby HopeSIN » Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:15 pm

I've tested again today at 11dpiui - BFN but have massive lower back pain that hurts even when I'm comfortably laying in bed :-( I guess it would just be very early PMS signs, even though I know I should wait to see what the 13dpiui tests says.
Anyone feeling similar?
Me 31
DH 37- male factor inf.
TTC 1.5 years
IUI #1: Jan 16 BFP!
May 16: Stillbirth :angel:
IUI #2 - IUI#5: Sept - Dec 16 -> all BFN
Dec16: laparoscopy & hysteroscopy
IUI #6: Jan 2017, BFN :(
Feb'17: first round of IVF
HopeSIN
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mglupe1979 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:41 am

Good morning ladies, yesterday we did another follicle scan on cd 13 3 folicles on the rase but not ready yet one was 19mm 18mm 16mm two more days of stimulation. My lining was better 7mm so im scheduled to trigger on sunday morning iui on monday. Traveling back home today to come back tomorrow night ufff. Very stressfull. But hopefully this slow but steady growth will do the trick. I have been stimulating for about 11 days now.. its adding up. Oh and another thing since i have to come back my hubby is not going to be able to make it. So we ended up up freezen our sample: ( for little ones.
Finger crux ladies baby dust to all of us.
mglupe1979
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby carolinalocs » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:10 am

Hi everyone!
I've been away for awhile, work is super busy.
Congrats, pixie and S&V!
Hopefully, we'll see some more BFP in the next few days.
Af got me Sunday, so we started the process for iui #3. I'll go in for my follicle scan on the 31st. Hopefully, 3rd time's the charm!
carolinalocs
Friend

Postby geeky_gab » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:58 pm

Good evening ladies,
Quite a day. I learnt the pedunculated fibrome I was told by a former RE was not a big deal has now grown to 7 cm long... needless to say this might be the cause of our infertility and actually threatening to a pregnancy! So, I am now planning a laparoscopy instead of an IUI and meeting with our doctor on the 8th.
I am frustrated, scared but also (strangely) relieved that we may have found an actual reason for our attempts not working... I'll keep lurking in hopes of BFP's on the board! Best of luck to all! xx
TTC since Dec. 2014 - "unexplained infertility"
Me : 36
DH : 37
IUI #1 (Femara+Ovidrel) : May 23rd 2016 BFN
IUI #2 (Femara+Ovidrel) : September 14th 2016 BFN
IUI #3 (Femara+Ovidrel) : October 11th 2016 BFN
IUI # 4 (Clomid+Ovidrel) : November 8th BFN
Laparoscopy May 29th, fibroid removed, cyst on fallopian tube removed, stage 1 endo removed.
IUI #5 (Femara+Ovidrel) August 20th BFN
IUI #6 (Femara+Menopur+Ovidrel) September 15th BFN
IUI #7 (Femara+Menopur+Ovidrel) October
geeky_gab
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby HopeSIN » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:07 am

Mglupe - but that's great news that you have three follicles! I hope they'll all make it to the IUI in two days! What minimum size does your doctor like to work with in terms of follicles?

Carolina - so sorry to hear that :( Are you doing natural IUI cycles or with hormones?

GeekyGab - oh no, did it grow that much just recently? To be honest though - it might be really good that they did find something. Maybe then after the removal it will work with an new round of IUI. Will it be a combined lap & hysteroscopy?

Over here I'm pretty sure I'm out - it's a BFN on 12dpiui (14dptrigger), so I don't really see any chance of it turning into a BFP. Also, I'm having massive PMS symptoms. So yeah...what a bummer. It was IUI#5 for me - now we will move on to IVF.
Me 31
DH 37- male factor inf.
TTC 1.5 years
IUI #1: Jan 16 BFP!
May 16: Stillbirth :angel:
IUI #2 - IUI#5: Sept - Dec 16 -> all BFN
Dec16: laparoscopy & hysteroscopy
IUI #6: Jan 2017, BFN :(
Feb'17: first round of IVF
HopeSIN
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mglupe1979 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:32 am

ladies!!! I just left my doct office and tomorrow i will officially be on the two weeks wait. I left feeling very positive, my lining for the first time in a long time was at 11mm and two nice follicles one at 23 and another at 24mm and a possible 18mm. We did the iui and will be on progesteron oil medication for the next two week.
Just wanted for u all to know not to give up. This is my number 8iui. This time was with a frozen sample my husband left on friday. Maybe this will do the trick. 20 millions x sprem was deposit in my uterus at exactly 24 hour post trigger.
Baby dust to all of us and congratulations on the BFP we have had in January.
mglupe1979
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Kat2017 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:40 am

Hi,
I had my first ever IUI on January 12th. I had Ovidrell 36 hours prior and also days 3, 6 and 9 after. I was feeling like my period was coming and did a test prior to advised date. It had a faint line but it was there. I did the test officially on the 30th, 2 actually just to be sure, both came back positive. After advising my IVF clinic of the positive result they sent me for a blood test but the results came back with low hcg levels. I now have to repeat them tomorrow (1st Feb). So worried as this is all I've ever wanted. I can't afford another round.
Kat2017

Postby geeky_gab » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:10 pm

Best of luck mglupe! FX for you :) :)

Hope, how are you today? Thanks for asking about the procedure. We'll know more next week but most probably a laparoscopic myomectomy. I'll have to have more tests done before...
Laparoscopy May 29th, fibroid removed, cyst on fallopian tube removed, stage 1 endo removed.
geeky_gab
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby mglupe1979 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:36 am

Hi ladies, today im 6dpo woke up with my bobies being a little sensative i can probably blame this to the endomitrin that i started incerting 3 times a day. I was feeling very worried yesterday because i didnt really look at the instruction the doc had giving me in this cycle i assumed it was the same as the other 7 iui that i had done with the exception of starting the progesteron in oil on sunday. I didnt realize that i needed to start the endomitrin the day after the iui and i started 3 days later and only did two a day and it should have been 3 a day. I hope i didnt screw up this cycle ;(. Im not looking foward to inject a niddle everynight in my buth :( and my hubby is affraid of niddle so i have to do it my self.
Im trying to be more relax this week which is very hard at work.
How is everyone else doing? Dod we move to feb :(?
Send positive vibes ladies.
Naby dust to all off us.
Pixie how are you doing?
mglupe1979
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby mglupe1979 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:16 pm

Hi ladies!!!
Where is everyone from January's iui?
Im feeling lonely :(
mglupe1979
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby PixieDust2016 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:15 am

Hi Glupe, how are you feeling? I have been thinking about you! I hope you are doing well!
PixieDust2016
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mglupe1979 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:31 pm

Hi pixie, will feeling lonely it seem like everyone from the jan iui has left :(.
Today im 9dpiui tested this morning just in hope i was one of those lucky ladies that gets a positive very early but that was not my case. Im loosing hope very fast. Im try to stay positive but its hard. This was my 8th iui and i have not seen one positive test beside the left over of the trigger shut. Im writing this and im crying.
Im following the doc instruction the best i can 3 endomitrin a day and one shut of progesteron in oil everynight. Im ready to give up and stop poking my but every night but inside of me, im trying to say its to early follow thru.
How are u doing? How are u feeling? Im very much happy everytime i ready that one of use come up with a positive. At the same time get very sad when one start their period or baby dont stick. I pray every night for all of us ladies for a health baby.
Sending lost of positive vibes your way praying for a beautiful 8 more month ;)
Baby dust to all of us
mglupe1979
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby geeky_gab » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:51 am

Hi ladies, fx for you both mglupe and pixie.

For me, right now, coming on the boards is painful. I have to get an operation (in anywhere between a week and three months) and then, we will have to wait 3 more months before TTC again. So, no more baby making plans until the summer. I am sad, scared and frustrated. The RE is afraid that my cyst has doubled in size within the last 2 months and that this is bad news. He didn't talk about a biopsy yet. More tests for us.

I sincerely wish you all the best. Hope to be back here in 6 months to see many bfp's.

Take care, xx

Gab
geeky_gab
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby mglupe1979 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:11 pm

No much going on today beside my sore area where the niddle goes in for the progesteron. I have five more days to go. No cramping a little of lower back pain. But already feeling out. I tested just because and obviously it was negative 11dpo :( I will continue with the protocol and praying for my miracle. I want to add that if it does not happen this cycle i must understand that its totally out of my control. Everything was perfect 4 mature folicle, 11mm on lining rested the first 4 days. Have taken it very easy trying not to stress. So not sure what would be the next step.
Baby dust to all of us. Hope to hear from you all
mglupe1979
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby carolinalocs » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:40 am

Well, I'm just over halfway through the tww. Same protocol as the first 2 cycles. Clomid days 3-7 and an ovidrel trigger. Not much going on symptom-wise. I used some cramping yesterday and couldn't really get off the couch I was so tired. I'm going to try and catch up on all I've missed. Haven't been on in almost 2 weeks. Hope all is well!
carolinalocs
Friend

PreviousNext

Return to IUI