Second line appeared then disappeared!!

Got a BFN? or is it a BFP? Talk about the last phase of the two week wait, home pregnancy tests.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Second line appeared then disappeared!!

Postby Babysparkles82 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:54 am

Please can I see your comments, I am approx 9dpo & a 2nd line appeared in the first 5 minutes but has since disappeared!!
Attachments
IMG_2708.JPG
IMG_2708.JPG (103.88 KiB) Viewed 694 times
Babysparkles82
Friend

Re: Second line appeared then disappeared!!

Postby Amouna87 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:28 am

Second line is definately still there!

Don't look at these tests after the10-15min window they always dry lighter and as you are very early will probably take a few days for the test to dry dark. I'm 23dpo and tests have only JUST started to not dry fainter lol

Congrats!!
When the world says "give up", hope whispers "try it one more time"
2 years TTC #1
Me (28) DH (28)
Me: So far so good thank God
DH- Low morphology (2%) & slightly below average count (18mill/ml) everything else okay

HSG Feb 15: All good

Always praying so hard for our BFP!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/45f043
Amouna87
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Amouna87 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:30 am

This was my test at 9dpo- basically the same as yours :).
Attachments
IMG_8990.PNG
IMG_8990.PNG (206.99 KiB) Viewed 687 times
2 years TTC #1
Me (28) DH (28)
DH- Low morphology (2%) & slightly below average count (18mill/ml) everything else okay

Amouna87
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Babysparkles82 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:45 am

Thankyou amouna & congrats to you too. I'm not entirely convinced about my bfp yet though lol. I'm due to start fertility treatment in February so it would be amazing if this was true. And of course we would be ecstatic but the dilemma would have to happen on nye, when family are coming for drinks!! I'm going to send hubby out for some better tests, maybe a digital one aswell. When do you think I should retest? Another one today? X
Babysparkles82
Friend

Postby Amouna87 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:04 am

Ahhh digital be careful with hun, i just got my 3+ yesterday and then went back to 2-3 today so they are not good for the craziness lol and also once you pop you can't stop with them lol at least ican't...an expensive havit to fund lol! Worse than smoking lol!
Can you get a frer? Theyre the best in terms oflines and seeing progression, and also don't fade. I'd say youre definately pregnant though!! Do another one after 4hr hold for me my afternoon pee was always better in the early days- i'm a really bad influence though lol i have literally tested 2-3 times a day for last 3weeks its horrofic lol!
But if you don't have an obsessive personality like me then go for a digi hehe! I'm freaking out about my 3+ changing to 2-3 especially as they dont do betas in uk so all i have to go on was my hcglevel 3 days ago and making all sorts of weird calculations in my head because ofthese damn clearblues!!
2 years TTC #1
Me (28) DH (28)

Amouna87
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Amouna87 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:05 am

Also i know how you feel re fertility treatments, this was our first cycle of ivf after 3.5years of bfns lol and how i was wishinnnnng for that bfp the cycle before i started!
2 years TTC #1
Me (28) DH (28)

Amouna87
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Babysparkles82 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:24 am

Yeah I might be able to nip to Tesco or something & get some frer's & some non alcoholic wine so I look like I'm still having a drink lol. I normally am like you & test all the time but this is the 1st one I've done this month, think I'd chilled out a bit because I knew we were booked in for the treatment. That is amazing that your ivf worked, when are you due then? I have a 3 year old son & fertility treatment worked with him (not ivf though). Well I will keep you posted when I do retest, hopefully it won't just be a bfn x
Babysparkles82
Friend

Postby Amouna87 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:00 am

Ah youre in uk too hun :) yeah i'm not really letting myself believe it yet, especially as the stupid digital keeps saying 2-3 after teasing me with the 3+ yesterday and you know here they don't do the beta tests lol i was a massive struggle to even get a blood test done for the one level they gave me which isnt much use on its own without knowing how its going lol. It was 1982 on weds which is why i think cb digi should say 3+ today because over 2100 it should do but its not hence me freaking out about levels....although the line tests are still pretty dark urgh honestly i've got myself in such a state. Got my early scan next weds as well and just praying praying we see something and a heartbeat there...!

Yay test again i wanna see them!! I'm sure you are hun, your test looks exactly like mine at 9dpo, can't wait to see more :) xxxx
2 years TTC #1
Me (28) DH (28)

Amouna87
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Babysparkles82 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:17 am

You will be absolutely fine I'm sure! I remember the early scan day though, I was an absolute wreck but once you see that beating heart you will forget all of your fears. Let me know how it goes xxx
Babysparkles82
Friend

Postby Amouna87 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:26 am

I will :) ah i hope so hun. Went for a 5week ine because i was freaking out about shoulder pain but all they saw was a sac nothing else so that has freaked me out and praying it was just too early & that alot can happen in a week!

Let me know when you test and post it :) xx
2 years TTC #1
Me (28) DH (28)

Amouna87
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Babysparkles82 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:43 am

Did a Superdrug early response test & no line there whatsoever. Hubby couldn't get the frer. So this morn could just have been a duff test. I'm due on Tuesday for af so I might just hold out until then xx
Babysparkles82
Friend

Postby Amouna87 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:10 am

I hate superdrugs never got a line on them- did you hold for at least 4hrs? Honestly thats so important lol the amount of hours i have spent analysing tests when i havent held so the lines lighter is ridiculous xxxx
2 years TTC #1
Me (28) DH (28)

Amouna87
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Babysparkles82 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:16 am

No I needed to go after 3 hours lol. But there wasn't even a faint line & the line has completely vanished from the first one so who knows. Xx
Babysparkles82
Friend

Postby Babysparkles82 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:28 am

Hi amouna87, hope everything went ok with your scan?? I'm still having bfn's on cd43. I was hoping I maybe ovulated later than I thought & I was not as far along but got another bfn this morning so I must be out. So just need af to start now if it's going to. Then roll on Feb 14th for my fertility appointment & get the ball rolling there, can't wait for that! Xx
Babysparkles82
Friend

Postby Amouna87 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:09 am

Hey sparkles :)
Aw sorry hun :( thats so cruel when the tests play tricks like that it happened to me soooo many times, i think thats why it took £200 worth of tests later for me to actually accept it was a bfp lol

Scan went good thank God :) saw the heartbeat and have another one this weds, then at 8weeks as well. The ivf clinic offered us an 8wk one because pics weren't that clear at the 6week but she said that was because we were so early, so just praying to see that heartbeat again....i thought after 6week scan i'd be fine but i'm still worried for this next scan, trying not to google too much lol

Is your appointment on nhs? And have you had any testing done yet? I know what you mean re excited i was so glad to actually be "doing" something with my appointment xxxx
2 years TTC #1
Me (28) DH (28)

Amouna87
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Pee on a Stick (HPTs)