Others with high prolactin?

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Others with high prolactin?

Postby NSP214 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:00 pm

Clementine how are you doing hon?
NSP214
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby drlngclementine » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:17 pm

NSP214 wrote:Clementine how are you doing hon?

Hi! You are so sweet to ask :) Sorry, I haven't been online much the past several days. I got my period on Sunday (I was expecting it on Thursday or Friday), so I got my hopes up a bit. I checked in with my doctor and she is still really hopeful. How are you doing?
drlngclementine
Friend

Postby NSP214 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:42 pm

Clementine how's it going?
NSP214
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby drlngclementine » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:18 pm

Hi NSP! You are kind to ask :) Sorry, I haven't been online much the past several days. I got my period on Sunday (I was expecting it on Thursday or Friday), so I got my hopes up a bit. I checked in with my doctor and she is still really hopeful. How are you doing?
drlngclementine
Friend

Postby NSP214 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:48 pm

drlngclementine wrote:Hi NSP! You are kind to ask :) Sorry, I haven't been online much the past several days. I got my period on Sunday (I was expecting it on Thursday or Friday), so I got my hopes up a bit. I checked in with my doctor and she is still really hopeful. How are you doing?

I'm doing pretty good! Just got my first ever solid smiling face on my digital OPK this morning so I can't wait to bd tonight and the next couple of nights!! I bought a new car in hopes to bring my baby home from the hospital I'm it as well as it's safer than my other truck and I need safety if I'm going to be pregnant!! Some people think I'm crazy for thinking that way and buying a car to fit the needs of me and a baby that's not yet here but I think I would be crazy not to!! I'm making a baby soon!!! We're also in the process of moving so I'm glad have something to occupy my time while in the tww!!

I hate Af got you but that means you're closer to another chance to try!! Will you be doing anything differently this cycle?
NSP214
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby drlngclementine » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:28 am

NSP214 wrote:
drlngclementine wrote:Hi NSP! You are kind to ask :) Sorry, I haven't been online much the past several days. I got my period on Sunday (I was expecting it on Thursday or Friday), so I got my hopes up a bit. I checked in with my doctor and she is still really hopeful. How are you doing?

I'm doing pretty good! Just got my first ever solid smiling face on my digital OPK this morning so I can't wait to bd tonight and the next couple of nights!! I bought a new car in hopes to bring my baby home from the hospital I'm it as well as it's safer than my other truck and I need safety if I'm going to be pregnant!! Some people think I'm crazy for thinking that way and buying a car to fit the needs of me and a baby that's not yet here but I think I would be crazy not to!! I'm making a baby soon!!! We're also in the process of moving so I'm glad have something to occupy my time while in the tww!!

I hate Af got you but that means you're closer to another chance to try!! Will you be doing anything differently this cycle?

Hi! Congratulations on your OPK! That is exciting! And congrats on the new car -- a safe car is a wonderful investment! Hope the move goes well -- is your new place where you would plan to live with your baby?

As for me, I bought a thermometer to try taking my temperature, more out of curiosity than anything. I'm pretty bad about remembering to take it first thing in the morning though. Other than that, nothing different!

On another note, I can't remember if you were getting your period before starting medicine for high prolactin? If you were, I'm curious -- did it change your cycle length and amount/days of bleeding? It made my cycle (including luteal phase) much longer (27/28 day cycle to 31 day cycle and a 12 day luteal to 14 days) and really decreased the bleeding.

Have fun tonight!! ;)
drlngclementine
Friend

Postby NSP214 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:58 pm

drlngclementine wrote:
NSP214 wrote:

Hi! Congratulations on your OPK! That is exciting! And congrats on the new car -- a safe car is a wonderful investment! Hope the move goes well -- is your new place where you would plan to live with your baby?

As for me, I bought a thermometer to try taking my temperature, more out of curiosity than anything. I'm pretty bad about remembering to take it first thing in the morning though. Other than that, nothing different!

On another note, I can't remember if you were getting your period before starting medicine for high prolactin? If you were, I'm curious -- did it change your cycle length and amount/days of bleeding? It made my cycle (including luteal phase) much longer (27/28 day cycle to 31 day cycle and a 12 day luteal to 14 days) and really decreased the bleeding.

Have fun tonight!! ;)

Yes the new house is where we plan to live with the baby. I've already determined which room will be for the baby and has gotten DF to agree we won't put anything in that room unless it's baby stuff!!!

And no I was barely getting my periods before I started taking meds for high prolactin. So it has actually helped my periods to become regular (32-34 days versus 3 times a year)but I'm not sure about luteal phase as this was my first time ever confirming o so we'll see. I tried temping as well and although at times I felt like it was a waste I will continue to do it if my BFP doesn't come this cycle although I'm optimistic that it will!!! I did see a shift around O time so it's a good backup tool!
Fingers crossed for you this cycle!!!
NSP214
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby drlngclementine » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:02 pm

How are you doing, NSP? Very much hoping this cycle has brought good news for you!
drlngclementine
Friend

Previous

Return to General TTC Stuff