February IUI

Are you trying intrauterine insemination this month? Or have some questions about IUI? This is the place for you!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

February IUI

Postby kduncan » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:14 pm

Hi all! After breaking for a couple months, my wife and I are doing our second IUI on 02/09. Nothing was wrong the first time. I had four mature follies, lining was good, sperm was good. Just didn't take ...kind of nervous to try again. I hope it works this time. Good luck to everyone else going through the process this month! Baby dust!
kduncan
Friend

Re: February IUI

Postby Dewythecat » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:51 pm

Hi there, we just did our 2nd IUI today. I had 3 large follicles, fingers crossed for us both!! This is going to be a long 2 week wait.
Dewythecat

Postby New path.... » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:30 am

Hello...I am in the TWW, too. My brief stats : 10 dpt (2/2/17) and 8 dpiui (2/4/17). I was prescribed Clomid 100mg and Ovidrel trigger. I've tested 2 times so far... The first test was + showing the trigger worked. I test 7 dpiui and it was (-). Symptoms : menatral type cramping and a sore upper back. No sore boobs. This is my 1st IUI. :D
New path....

Postby LindseyLou » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:10 pm

I had my IUI on 02/10. I had three possibly four large follicles. This is my second IUI, but my first with injectables(menopur) and a hcg trigger. So hopeful this round! We've been trying since March 2008 with three miscarriages. Good luck ladies!!
LindseyLou

Postby mimimama » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:52 am

LindseyLou- good luck, keep my fingers crossed. A friend of mine also experienced 3 mcs. Finally she got pregnant with the help of PGS NGS.
Me 31, DH 40. TTC 5 years. Unexplained infertility.
December 2015- IVF #1 BFN
May/June 2016- new doctor, IVF consultation in Gdansk Poland
October 2016- IVF #2 Invicta BFP!!!
mimimama
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Jessiquoi » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:38 pm

I'm doing my first IUI most likely on Monday. I'm really excited. It's funny to be excited about something like this but it's more about the prospect of moving on with our lives. I feel like there is finally some hope. Please keep us posted about your success. It's nice to have some other women to go through this crazy process with. Good luck IUI buddies!
Jessiquoi

Postby Grapes » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:42 am

Hello ladies,
Glad to find a group in my tww. I got my 3rd iui today and this entire process is so stressful. My first iui did not go well but period came late so after a blood test my doc found out my prolactin was high. After correcting that we did second one but that did not work. Today was our third one. Due to PCOS and irregular cycles, my doc has a doubt I am probably not ovulating. So he has not given my any progesterone this time and asked for a blood test after a week to confirm if I am even ovulating. If I am, I hope to God this iui works, if not doc says I have no option but to try ivf.
My tww starts today and having someone through it is a huge support. Thank you for listening ladies... and yes pls keep us posted on your symptoms or bfps. Will share mine too.
Grapes
Friend

Postby mglupe1979 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:39 pm

Hi ladies just wanted to say hi and good luck on your iui journey. This month i will past on iui. Not sure what will be my next move but iui has not work for me have done 8 and Nada. Im really un the unknow category. Prayers going up for all of us. Baby dust
mglupe1979
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Bripie79 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:40 am

Hello! I am in my TWW after my first IUI on February 14th. We have been ttc for over 2 years. I've tried clomid but didn't work. Found a new RE and this cycle I took 5mg letrozole days 3-7. Had my trigger shot on the 13th because I startef surging on my own and iui the morning of the 14th. Good luck everyone
Bripie79
Friend

Postby annie2663 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:59 pm

Hey everyone! I am new to the site and wanted to say hello. Just had our IUI done today, so here begins our 2 week wait! :) I had Follistim and had 18, 16, 15, and a few 11s on our last US before triggering on Fri. Hubby's count today was over 50 million with 88% motility. We are really hoping, feeling good about things. So far a little bit of very mild cramps (I know that is normal.) Wishing everyone all the best. Will post more as the next few weeks goes along. Looking forward to hearing from you guys as well!! :-)
annie2663
Friend

Postby mybaby88 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:10 am

annie2663 wrote:Hey everyone! I am new to the site and wanted to say hello. Just had our IUI done today, so here begins our 2 week wait! :) I had Follistim and had 18, 16, 15, and a few 11s on our last US before triggering on Fri. Hubby's count today was over 50 million with 88% motility. We are really hoping, feeling good about things. So far a little bit of very mild cramps (I know that is normal.) Wishing everyone all the best. Will post more as the next few weeks goes along. Looking forward to hearing from you guys as well!! :-)
mybaby88
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mybaby88 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:14 am

Hi annie2663, I did my 1st iui in jan. it failed. now getting ready for my 2nd in end feb / march. what are your symptoms now? I had sore bb, mild cramps, feeling the uterus all day, lazyness, hungry,back pains and so on. keep us posted. Sending u bby dust!!! Much lov...
mybaby88
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby annie2663 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:49 am

Hello baby88 - The night before the IUI, I had a pinching pain a few times on my left side. After the procedure, I had very mild cramping for about 3-4 hours. I also had a little bit last night. No other symptoms since the trigger shot other than needing a little more sleep, and bb's are a little sensitive. This is my 3rd IUI overall...we got pregnant in 2015 with our 2nd IUI cycle. My DH's sperm count was more than double this time around and much better motility as well. Really hopeful! :) Wishing you and everyone lots of baby dust as well. Please keep me posted on symptoms!
annie2663
Friend

Postby Grapes » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:04 am

Bripie79 wrote:Hello! I am in my TWW after my first IUI on February 14th. We have been ttc for over 2 years. I've tried clomid but didn't work. Found a new RE and this cycle I took 5mg letrozole days 3-7. Had my trigger shot on the 13th because I startef surging on my own and iui the morning of the 14th. Good luck everyone

Hi Annie and Birpie,
My iui was 16th. So far have had just very sleepy feeling, and abdomen pain- More like pull and stretch. Mildly gassy. Really hoping for this iui to work. Baby dust to us all...
Grapes
Friend

Postby Bripie79 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:54 pm

Hi Grapes,
I have been feeling The same- I have had sore bb on and off as well. We are really hoping for this iui to work as well. I go to have my progesterone levels tested tomorrow morning.
Bripie79
Friend

Next

Return to IUI