February IUI

Are you trying intrauterine insemination this month? Or have some questions about IUI? This is the place for you!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: February IUI

Postby stickybaby » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:32 pm

HI Mybaby88!
your post brought tears to my eyes.. I can see it in your post how genuinely nice and sincere person you are..
I wish I can give you guys a bright,shining hope but I'm in a little of limbo situation...
so FRER and IC have been showing faint positive, and they seems to get darker little by little (I'm 13/14DPIUI today)
so I went and got the blood test and it came out... brace yourself... INCONCLUSIVE!!!!

its not positive or negative for pregnancy; it's inconclusive...
I sent the email to my doctor to see what she says tomorrow... I'm so confused now..
I know i'm not totally out yet but having low HcG is not a good sign you know...

I hope a miracle happens..
stickybaby

Postby LittleEQ » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:23 pm

Hi Stickybaby, I haven't heard of that before! Did they at least give you a beta number to give you some idea as to why it was inconclusive?? hope you get a positive result soon!
LittleEQ

Postby stickybaby » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:39 pm

Hi LittleEQ. yeah I just got my blood test done again for exact beta number.. so I'm anxiously waiting. this morning I had clearblue digital tested and it showed "positive" for the first time.. so I'm very confused what's going on.. I'll keep you guys updated. Fingers crossed!
stickybaby

Postby mybaby88 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:21 am

Sticky baby..

It must hv bn very difficult for you.. i can imagine your confusion. Did you get your blood work again requesting beta numbers?

Please let us know how it went.
May be , by the time u did your blood work done, was the time that hcg started to kick offf. I'm pretty sure now its all good. FRER positive can't be wrong.. So, its all good. Be happy.
Things are going good. Panicking and anxiety doesn't do good for you in this stage. So take one at a time... breath
..embrace.... your mind has a control over your body...

I pray you will be writing in this forum soon... the confirmed good news. :)

Until then, take good care of you and.... ;)

Much love!
mybaby88
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mybaby88 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:37 am

Ladies...

this is going to be my last post regarding my status in this february forum.
AF got me today 15th march ( 2 days prior to the due date).

So I'm ending my story of iui#2 with a BFN.

Last couple of days for me was horrible. I cried. Cried . and cried. And i did let go all the sadness which was bulking inside me.. i had to pick up the pieces and get back on feet.

My RE is taking me in for iui #3 . So my cycle starts
now. CD1 as of 15th march.

This is going to be my last iui. IF. this fails my RE suggested the ivf!

I thank you all for the wonderful support!
I simply cannot do this without you guys.

i will be meeting some of you ladies in the march thread.

Thank you again.

:)

Baby dust to all of us!!!!!
mybaby88
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Saz » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:09 am

Stickybaby praying for you and hope you have some positive news for us.

MYbaby88 I had a good cry yesterday too.. on to round #2 IUI hopefully after my 10 day scan. Hopeful that we get positive results in March/April.
Saz

Postby mybaby88 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:12 pm

Hi saz!

When is ur scan due?
Mine is on 26th march.

I hope u are in march thread. see you there..

mybaby88
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Saz » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:40 am

Just had my day 10 scan today. Had 2 follicles which seem promising 13mm each. Have another scan on Monday to see if they will be ready for a trigger. Hopefully all will go well and I will come over to March IUI. Fingers and toes crossed :)
Saz

Postby stickybaby » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:22 pm

Dear @Saz, @Mybaby88,
Thank you so much for your kind words and support. I don't really have many friends around me that I can talk abuot this stuff so having you guys as my buddies/supports mean a lot to me..

Sorry for late update. 03/14 (14/15DPO) I got a Quantitate test (which so exact hCG number) and the result was 34.
I was happy to see that my number had increased from "inconclusive (>2 but <5 hCG) to 34 (he recommended >100 around 14DPO for viable pregnancy)
but my RE still says she's not sure about the wellness of baby yet and recommended to get another blood test 48 hours later to see if my hCG increase.

48 hours later, 03/16 (16/17DPO), i got another blood test. I was very emotionally seeing my bruised arm and knowing that this blood test(should be covered if it was ordered by regular OBGYN or non-RE) is going to cost me about
$80-100 per blood test.. I just talked to my doctor (03/17) and the number came out to be 118.
my RE said, rate of hCG growth is good but the absolute hCG number is still under the optimal level--now i'm thinking myself, maybe I had late implantation?? anyway, my RE wants me to come in next wednesday for ultrasound to see if we see anything. so I'll keep you guys updated.

@saz, good to know your follicles are growing!. i had difficulty growing follicles so they had to put me on clomid 150mg (nothing grew from that) and then 200mg clomid back to back ( 2 follicle growth 19-20mm which i did IUI with).
@mybaby88. I hope your cycle goes well as well hon. a new cycle, a new possibility! I'll pray for you guys to get a lot of baby dust this time around! please keep me updated, as i'll follow your cycle progression. once a cycle buddy, always a cycle buddy :)
stickybaby

Postby LittleEQ » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:29 pm

Thanks for sharing your update @stickybaby, hope those numbers continue to rise! Fingers crossed for you
LittleEQ

Postby mybaby88 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:21 pm

Hi sticky baby... :)

Hope you are doing great.
Just thought of writing , because i remember my cycle buddy and her miraculous journey.. i hope and pray you get to spend wonderful 9months of blessing!

Stay in touch ...

Much love..
mybaby88
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mybaby88 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:54 am

Dear stickybaby,

I hope you are doing great.

I'm into my 4 th round now. thought of letting you know.
are u in a prego board.?

Hope to hear from you soon...

much lv,
Mybaby88.

mybaby88
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Previous

Return to IUI