February IUI

Are you trying intrauterine insemination this month? Or have some questions about IUI? This is the place for you!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: February IUI

Postby Saz » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:47 pm

I'm testing in the morning, kind of petrified! I know I shouldn't have my hopes up, but there is always this what if feeling. No symptoms at all apart from heavy boobs, which is normal before my af is due. Well I will know in a couple of hrs I guess. Night all! Or good day wherever you are ☺️
Saz

Postby LittleEQ » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:09 pm

It has made the TWW go by faster reading all your messages so I appreciate you all for that! Sorry to @jessiquoi and @annie and hope the next cycle is successful. Good luck to @luckyrisesun and @saz! I'm 10dpiui so slowly counting down until official test day.
LittleEQ

Postby mybaby88 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:29 pm

annie2663 wrote:Hey ladies! I had negative HPT on Sunday, and now AF is here. I still had my blood test this morning, but AF arrived just after I got home. I will be shocked if the hcg quant comes back positive! Here's to looking forward to a March IUI! Who's with me? :-) Baby dust to you all in your tww!!!
mybaby88
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mybaby88 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:36 pm

Dear annie2663,

I feel realy sad that you got AF. And yes, it will be a
shocking surprice if ur beta come positive.

And don't worry you won't be alone in march thread. I'm already feeling out. :(

So, lets pray for our little blessing to happen soon...

Much love!
mybaby88
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mybaby88 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:45 pm

Hi Saz, sending prayers and baby vibes.....

How did the test go.....?

please keep us posted..
mybaby88
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mybaby88 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:55 pm

Hi stickybaby...

Well, first thank you for taking time to write down your symptoms indetail. Sure it must have help others ladies too... Appreciate it. :)

Great that you are having accupancture sessions . Have heard it heals your body through out this stressful journey.

Having a cycle buddy is awsome! Cheers for that! :)

Please write again when you get a free time.

sprinkling baby dust on us!
mybaby88
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby nehakanak » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:00 am

Just a small note i wanted to share about how i feel....the TWW were so exciting n every morning we had new hope ....n excitement ...trying to find answers for every inches n pinches...

But now as all is over ;the most dreadful TWW is the one for next cycle ....

Baby dust to all
nehakanak
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mybaby88 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:05 am

LittleEQ wrote:It has made the TWW go by faster reading all your messages so I appreciate you all for that! Sorry to @jessiquoi and @annie and hope the next cycle is successful. Good luck to @luckyrisesun and @saz! I'm 10dpiui so slowly counting down until official test day.

Hi LITTLE EQ, True what u have said. This tww would have been much longer witout u ladies..!

Is it 11dpiui for u? So testing tomorrow?

Much love...

and good luck for your test! Keep us posted.
mybaby88
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Saz » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:07 am

Hey All, so managed to wait until 13dpiui however clear blue says not pregnant and I feel like my period is coming soon. So I'm out too. We will start over and I will be back next month with round 2 IUI I'm still going to follow this thread and hope and pray for you guys.
Saz

Postby mybaby88 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:56 am

Dear ladies....

Here is my current status.
I'm 7dpiui and feel almost nothing.

At 6dpiuiI had lot of symptoms.
Very sorw bbs( except nipples), very lower abdomen cramping, cramping and pinching in cervix, tiredness, fatigue, temp rise, feverish feeling. Thought AF would arrive anyminute. (AF due on 17th March)

But when I woke up today, all that was gone!

I'm not sure of what to think of... sometimes i feel I'm already out.

Anyways I'm not going to check hpt until 14dpiui.
That will be 14th March.

Thank you so much ladies..
For being in this forum. Means a lot!
mybaby88
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mybaby88 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:05 am

Saz,

Sorry to hear your 13dpiui result. when is your AF is due?

If it didn't show up soon, may be you can do another hpt 14dpiui.

I'm not trying to get your hopea up.. But stil there is one more day ahead u can check....

Sending prayers.....
mybaby88
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Saz » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:41 am

Hey Mybaby88, it is due tomorrow according to my app. Before I started Clomid my cycles where crazy all over the place and much longer as I have PCOS. Now I have 27 day cycles so it should come tomorrow. When I peed this morning I had a light brown cm, I think it's too late for implantation, if it doesn't show up tomorrow, I will test again. Wishful thinking I guess.
I hope you get a positive and give us hope for next month. Positive vibes.....have you been charting for a long time?
Saz

Postby stickybaby » Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:59 pm

Hello ladies (including mybaby88, say, nahakanak, littleEQ, annie2663--sorry for missing anyone out there)!.
This 2WW has been soooooo long but reading all the posts make the time go by little faster so thank you all! :D
I'm on 8DPIUI (completed on 2/27 and 1 day earlier than mybaby88's IUI--we cycle buddies! :D ) and i've been noticing some weird symptoms including: leg aches/cramps that extend throughout the entire leg and to lower back as well (only right leg for some reason), enlarged, sensitive nipples (sorry tmi) on touch, cravings, hungry all the time, cramp around uretus on and off, RED IRRITATED eyes (This is weird)--but symptoms don't appear constantly so if you have no symptoms, don't get too sad about it.. I used cheap HPT to see when the ovidrel was out of my system, and HPT finally showed 1 line around 6DPIUI (=guess it means it's out of my system).
I'm thinking positive thoughts and praying for baby dusts to lead us to :bfp:
stickybaby

Postby Luckyrisesun » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:34 pm

Hi all. I can officially say I'm out. Had my blood test turn out negative so on to the next month. Fingers crossed for us all and hoping to see some of you in the March feed.
Luckyrisesun

Postby LittleEQ » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:22 pm

Hi everyone, @mybaby88 yes I'll test tomorrow at 12dpiui but only because I'm impatient and not because my RE said to haha. Also because I'm impatient, I took an ovulation test so I wouldn't waste a pregnancy test since I heard sometimes they are positive if you're pregnant. And the the test I took tonight after a 2.5 hr hold was positive! Don't want to get my hopes up but at least it's nice to see test go how you hope vs seeing a negative. I'll post an update tomorrow when I test. And so far still feel the same mild pulling pinches in my pelvis. Good luck to you ladies who are waiting to test.
LittleEQ

PreviousNext

Return to IUI