February IUI

Are you trying intrauterine insemination this month? Or have some questions about IUI? This is the place for you!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: February IUI

Postby Jessiquoi » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:06 pm

I guess we're all out. Bummer, I was really hoping for you Luckyrisesun. I'm probably going in march 19. I hope we all stay in contact in the March forum. I'm crossing my fingers for us all in the next round.
Jessiquoi

Postby Saz » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:27 am

Oh Luckyrise sun :( I'm probably coming right after you. My AF is due today and my new job starts today. Atleast it keeps my mind off things unless I burst out crying on my first day. Let us know LittleEQ please be our ray of sunshine for this month :)
Saz

Postby LittleEQ » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:36 am

Took an internet cheapie test and an FRER rapid result and both were BFNs at 12dpiui so not sure what the positive opk last night meant. Will test again Friday if AF doesn't start.
LittleEQ

Postby Jessiquoi » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:32 am

LittleEQ, you're our last ray of hope! I've heard a positive OPK can mean you're pregnant. Maybe try an early response? Good luck and lots of extra baby dust!
Jessiquoi

Postby LittleEQ » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:37 am

Jessiquoi wrote:LittleEQ, you're our last ray of hope! I've heard a positive OPK can mean you're pregnant. Maybe try an early response? Good luck and lots of extra baby dust!

Haha thank you jessiquoi! I know mybaby88 is still
hanging in there too. I will buy an FRER to test for Friday. I may keep testing with opk for fun ha. I will keep you all posted.
LittleEQ

Postby wagner0831 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:41 am

My first IUI was in Feb. I am 14dpiui and took a pregnancy test this morning and it was negative. I didn't realize how disappointed I would feel. Af hasn't arrived yet but I'm cramping like she's going to.
wagner0831

Postby LittleEQ » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:55 am

sorry to hear @wagner0831, and ya the disappointment each month is difficult, esp on CD1, I always feel a little emptier inside on CD1. keep us posted and hopefully AF doesn't come.
LittleEQ

Postby wagner0831 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:03 pm

Thank you. It's really helping having others know what you are going through.
wagner0831

Postby mybaby88 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:09 pm

@ Luckyrisesun, jessiquoi, wagner0831,

I'm sorry to hear your results.. My heart sinks everytime I see a bfn in our february bunch.

But don't lose hope.. It wil happen soon.. to all of us.Keep faith.

Il be meeting you guys in march thread.
yes, I'm already feeling out. I'm just 9dpiui. Just a llittle sore bbs.
No symptoms.

My tww completes on 14th March.
That's when I'm going to do my hpt.

Keep in touch ladies..
mybaby88
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mybaby88 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:18 pm

Dear LITTLEEQ,

YES , You, stickybaby and myself. three of us are the ones lefft to test.

Any ladies that i have missed?

Little eq, i think @12dpiui u having mild pulling sensation could be a hopeful sign. and i pray ur opk test is correct! Let us know once u check again.

sending prayers on ur way...

Fx!
mybaby88
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mybaby88 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:26 pm

Saz wrote:Oh Luckyrise sun :( I'm probably coming right after you. My AF is due today and my new job starts today. Atleast it keeps my mind off things unless I burst out crying on my first day. Let us know LittleEQ please be our ray of sunshine for this month :)

Hi saz...

All the best for ur new job.
A change in your life always help to heal our mind and body.

It will be a fresh start to your next try at ttc, too.

but stil there's a tiny bit of hope for this month, if af hasnt arrived for u.
mybaby88
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mybaby88 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:39 pm

Dear stickybaby..

i testef my trigger couple of days after it was given, and result was just one line(used internet cheapiea)

I wonder how's that possible.

Hmmm..

So are u going hpt on 13th? Il be on 14th. :) (yay to c"buddies!

Bythe way, whn is your af due. i have 30Cd so mine is due on 17th march( according to app).

Much love and baby dust...
mybaby88
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby stickybaby » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:09 pm

@mybaby88. how many days after the trigger did you use the HPT? I didn't see a strong line but just faint one (I used the cheapie (25 HPT for $8)) an but people breaks down chemical (even medications) at different rates so don't worry too much about it. Google says it take 9-10 days for ovidrel to be out of system completely but mine took only few days after trigger.

Today is 9dpiui and i'm irritated, almost having hot-flashes, basal temp is pretty high >98.3 for me (i only started temping after IUI though) ,kept having this mild version of twinges on ovary, more sleepy than usual..
time is going by soooo slow but i'm soooo glad i have you mybaby88 as my cycle buddy!
hopefully we get good news soon.

I have PCOS so I don't really have set cycle length :(. so I don't know when my AF is due (sometimes I have to take some hormone pill to induce AF.. :(

I know it sounds crazy and WAYYY TOO EARLY but i've been doing HPT (again, cheapie) to see anything (so far, 8DPIUI neg, 9DPIUI neg). trying to keep positive thoughts, instead of being depressive about neg test (hopefully it's because it's too early to test), i think to myself this (doing HPT) is like playing lottery to me. I'm given 10-15% or less this cycle (according to my age etc) to see if I hit the "lotto jackpot" = BFP! lol I understand a lot of people afraid to test early in fear of letdown but even if i am to be out of this cycle, i gotta pick myself up and try again, right??

i think this TWW is driving me crazy... :omg:

How are you feeling, mybaby88? good luck to mybaby88, LittleEQ

fingers crossed!!!
I
stickybaby

Postby LittleEQ » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:43 pm

Hi everyone, no updates but i thought i'd upload the pics of my opks in case anyone else ever takes these tests like me ha. I got what i believe to be a positive opk yesterday and today. Not getting my hopes up but it is curious how that happened. I normally just test positive once and the tests are negative the other days, though who knows if maybe i would have had a positive opk had I tested before AF in previous cycles! I bought an FRER and clearblue to test Friday if AF doesn't start. good luck to the rest of the ladies who have yet to test!
Attachments
FullSizeRender (14).jpg
FullSizeRender (14).jpg (98.69 KiB) Viewed 692 times
LittleEQ

Postby mybaby88 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:53 pm

Hi LITTLE EQ,

yes, its a very clear second line on ur OPK.

All we can do is wait and do another round or two hpt's.
I pray for you little eq.

Is today your 14dpiui?
Let us know...

sprinkling baby dust on you.
mybaby88
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

PreviousNext

Return to IUI