February IUI

Are you trying intrauterine insemination this month? Or have some questions about IUI? This is the place for you!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: February IUI

Postby mybaby88 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:56 pm

Hi again little eq,

I know its frustrating to see bfn for hpt, when a sudden hope pops up in a OPK.

Hang in there...

You are almost done in tww...
mybaby88
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mybaby88 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:06 pm

Hi stickybaby,
Only 3 of us are left to test. :)

Like u said, I'm not thinkking much on why my trigger didn't show up in the hpt's. Thank you for the calming words.

well for now, the only thing i feel is that the af is right around the corner.

I'm already prepaired.

I hpt today at 10dpiui FMU, and it came bfn.

I will pray for u, cycle buddy!

Baby dust! :) :)
mybaby88
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby LittleEQ » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:10 pm

Sorry about the BFN mybaby88, hang in there too! And tomorrow is 14dpiui for me. But I'm scared to test and get a negative result, so I'm thinking I'll wait until after work to test just in case AF comes. I'll keep you posted, good luck and hope rest of your week goes well.
LittleEQ

Postby stickybaby » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:48 am

@LittleEQ good luck with your test tomorrow.

let us know about the result!

keep my fingers crossed for you.!!!
Last edited by stickybaby on Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
stickybaby

Postby stickybaby » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:52 am

@Mybaby88,
I kept having this cramps and I don't know if it means AF is around the corner or what..

waiting can be very frustrating but I'm glad I have you as my cycle buddy!

talking to you guys help me get through this longggggggg waiting period.

I hpt todat at 10dpiui FMU and it came BFN too. my temperature hasn't really dropped yet so keeping my fingers crossed!!!

@mybaby88, ah maybe we tested too early???

I will pray for you as well :)

I'll look forward to hearing from you hon!
stickybaby

Postby Saz » Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:12 pm

Hey Mybaby88, yes I've been quiet for a while as been busy with my new job which is going well. My Af came in full flow now, so on to round 2 #iui if all goes well on my day 10 scan. So something to look forward too.

I also have PCOS Stickybaby, however I have been taking Clomid for a few rounds now and it has regulated me to the day! My Cycles have been 28 days long ever since and before I had crazy long cycles even though I have been on Metformin for a couple of years now. I think I was taking long to ovulate hence why the long cycles.

Ever Since I've been Charting I am understanding my body even more.. as before I didn't really look into it much.

I have Fingers crossed for a March IUI.

Night ladies.
Saz

Postby LittleEQ » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:03 pm

Hi everyone, so AF arrived, so I'm happy I didn't use up a test. RE wanted me to test to confirm so got a BFN on an IC. Onto the next cycle now and have an appt tomorrow. Good luck to you @mybaby and @stickybaby, and I'll be joining the others in the March IUI group!
LittleEQ

Postby Saz » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:58 am

Hi LittleEQ, sorry AF came I know it's a pain but atleast you are in the unknown zone, atleast that's how I feel. Can I ask you a question, when you informed your clinic did they ask you what your options are what next step should be ecc??? Reason I ask is because, my clinic didn't ask me anything since my IUI, I called yesterday to book in my Day 10 scan and the receptionist simply booked me in and that's it.. I feel a bit like I have to constantly chase them.. between one IUI and an other I would assume the Doc would want to have a chat. Maybe I'm wrong, don't know :/

I will be heading over to the March IUI too I hope.. but still have at least another week and a half to go!
Saz

Postby stickybaby » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:14 am

@saz, that's good to hear that you have regular cycle despite having PCOS. Ever since i got off of BC (birth control), my body went crazy and unable to have period on my own (had to be induced with meds) for a while.
good luck with IUI #2! i'll pray for you hon!
stickybaby

Postby stickybaby » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:17 am

@LittleEQ, i'm sorry to hear that AF arrived.. Fingers crossed for you for March cycle!
stickybaby

Postby stickybaby » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:23 am

Hello Mybaby88!

It's down to you and me! I've used cheapie internet and got very faint line on 11DPIUI and very faint line on FRER as well. today, 12DPIUI, very faint line on FRER got little darker but not as much. According to the source, HCG increase every 2-3days during early pregnancy so It might be too early to have thick, colored line.

I am planning to go get my blood work done on Monday 3/14 (2 weeks from IUI date of 2/27) so it's countdown time!

fingers crossed!!!
stickybaby

Postby LittleEQ » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:00 pm

stickybaby wrote:Hello Mybaby88!

It's down to you and me! I've used cheapie internet and got very faint line on 11DPIUI and very faint line on FRER as well. today, 12DPIUI, very faint line on FRER got little darker but not as much. According to the source, HCG increase every 2-3days during early pregnancy so It might be too early to have thick, colored line.

I am planning to go get my blood work done on Monday 3/14 (2 weeks from IUI date of 2/27) so it's countdown time!

fingers crossed!!!

That's so exciting sticky baby!!! Will be hoping for your line to get darker, good luck!
LittleEQ

Postby LittleEQ » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:02 pm

Saz wrote:Hi LittleEQ, sorry AF came I know it's a pain but atleast you are in the unknown zone, atleast that's how I feel. Can I ask you a question, when you informed your clinic did they ask you what your options are what next step should be ecc??? Reason I ask is because, my clinic didn't ask me anything since my IUI, I called yesterday to book in my Day 10 scan and the receptionist simply booked me in and that's it.. I feel a bit like I have to constantly chase them.. between one IUI and an other I would assume the Doc would want to have a chat. Maybe I'm wrong, don't know :/

I will be heading over to the March IUI too I hope.. but still have at least another week and a half to go!

Hi Saz, so I see my RE every time I go in. So I saw him this morning and he's planning to do another round of clomid with trigger with an IUI. I never had any scans after my first IUI and he just told me to call to let them know results of HPT. So I called them yesterday and then went in to see him today to get going on this March IUI. Hope your docs are helpful and moving forward.
LittleEQ

Postby mybaby88 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:56 pm

Sticky baby!!!!

I'm so excited for you!
I literaly got goosebumps!!

I cant imagine how u felt when u saw that second line. :) miracles do happen!!!!

It will get darker by the next couple of days... have faith sticky baby... This is your time..

well , you are going to be the only one with good news for our february bunch.

I'm out.

but il stil login in this forum to see your updates. please don't forget to write.

you have given us hope...

fingers crossed for you....
mybaby88
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mybaby88 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:04 am

Hi littleEQ,

I will be seeing you in march thread.

AF is around the corner for me.
I'm 12dpiui and bfn. I won't be testing again hoping things wil turn around.
AF symptoms are pretty obvious today.

so, i pray for a miracle in march for both of us.
mybaby88
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

PreviousNext

Return to IUI